It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Romney Won't Kiss The Ring"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gotta love that headline at Drudge where he shuns the Trump debate.

www.breitbart.com...

It's a lame article that calls Paul and Huntsman minor candidates who declined also.

Wonder if there will be a Trump debate at this rate?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

"I'm not participating," he told Fox television, saying he already has two debates scheduled this month, and was campaigning hard to secure support in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Florida.

What a chickin-shiznet Blow-Hard! I lose more respect for this guy every day. Paul is the only one to tell the truth...again!

Maybe we'll see just Trump & his new pal Newt at this debate!

edit on 12/6/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Smartest thing Romney has done yet. makes you wonder who will follow? Perry maybe?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a cross between a carnival barker and a real estate mogul.
Mitt Romney deserves respect for this one.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Any debate being Moderated by Donald Trump is a joke. Trump is a business man and a reality TV star. This is the same as having a Debate moderated by Snooki from Jersey Shore. She is also in business with her own line of products and she is also a Reality TV star. Plus Snooki, I would argue. is more successful since she has not filed for bankruptcy ever, unlike the Donald who has filed several times.

This is the same reason why I have always said Donald Trump could never be a serious Candidate for President. He is just not a serious person. He is a novelty act. A gimmick. A circus sideshow attraction. Anyone who takes Trump seriously is either completely misinformed or they should have their mental health evaluated.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Too many turds in this toilet.......(Flush)
edit on 7-12-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join