It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Illuminati.org spelled backwards takes you to the NSA homepage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by djr0527

I think most people know and understand the phrase "beating a dead horse" so why the picture?

Yes most people but not all...so...for those who don't! Good enough?

As far as the Illuminati...well when the clock runs down and there comes a day that our own county is under attack from those promised to defend it...this is what my horses will look like out in my pasture...I probably won't look much different...if you think my picture is unnecessary...well your entitled to your opinion and it has been noted.

If you have a complaint...please use the complaint function and notify a moderator...I have no further wish to discuss it with you! It is in no way a violation of the T&C's despite the fact it is unappreciated by you!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by djr0527

I think most people know and understand the phrase "beating a dead horse" so why the picture?

Yes most people but not all...so...for those who don't! Good enough?

As far as the Illuminati...well when the clock runs down and there comes a day that our own county is under attack from those promised to defend it...this is what my horses will look like out in my pasture...I probably won't look much different...if you think my picture is unnecessary...well your entitled to your opinion and it has been noted.

If you have a complaint...please use the complaint function and notify a moderator...I have no further wish to discuss it with you! It is in no way a violation of the T&C's despite the fact it is unappreciated by you!

No complaint, just asking "why??...." and I appreciate your passionate yet somewhat combative answer.

I never implied you were violating any T&C's and there is no reason to further discuss.

Further discussion could result in being accused of "beating a dead horse" and we both know where that will lead us.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join