It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did I see On BBC Weather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im familiar with subliminal symbols such as the all seeing eye, masonic flooring, baphomet and a whole other load off symbology which is used every day every were from Jay Z (who is a shame on hip hop) to Hollywood movies to coperate logos.

Why these symbols are there Im not sure there could be multiple different reasons, but I mainly believe these symbols are important to the illumanati and have been used through time since ancient pagan religions.

Anyway so this morning 6:30 UK time I am making a cup of coffe and getting ready for uni while watching BBC News.

Not really to ma suprise but something court my eye just as the weather report started, It went by to fast to be sure, but my mind is preety much awake to symbolism and I always notice the same symbols over and over and I thought I saw baphomet hidden in a snowflake at the start of the report.

Ok i know the debunkers are going to have a field day saying you can see what ever you want in whatever you want, common example face in clouds...

But have a look at the evidence I present before you and let me know what you think!

I recorded the weather report I watched on the BBC news this morning from the BBC Weather website.

Unfortunately the quality is not quite as good as I like but it gives you an idea of how baphomet's face really sticks out just for a secound.

When Inverting the colours baaphomet shows up even clearer.

For comparison I took a baphomet pic of google.

I dont think its just coincidence, that outline has been put in there by someone, Im sure the debunkers will not be convinced and say im seeing what I want to.

Maby its just some sort of deity related to snow and frost, or not even a deity...

It could just be BBCs emblem for frost who knows.

edit on 6-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can see it too and the picture of this ball, whats the reason for it? it doesnt look like a snowflake to me. BBC has poor artists, I see.... Or should this be a representation of a "frozen earth" because (normal) winter is coming????

I dont know.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sorry, I see a samurai warrior. But I see what you're seeing too.

I think it's just supposed to be a lump of ice though. Snowflake would have been better, imo.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They always start the weather report with a reporter stood there and a ball filled with what type of weather were going to have next to them.

If you check the BBC Weather website you can watch the latest weather report and they all begin with the circle filled with the current weather conditions were experiencing, which is currently cold frosty weather.

The image really sticks out though, I have not seen any kind of subliminal in any of the other circles they have on the weather reports, but then iv never been looking.

This just really court my eye!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Thats bizarre!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I see a hawk. The center is the beak, there are eyes above the beak, and tough feathers all around. The hawk I see is facing straight towards us, face only.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think its a case of Pareidolia , seeing faces in random images .

pareidolia
the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Okaaaay.......why do you think the BBC weather forecasters are doing this?

Is there any chance, no matter how small, that you may be suffering from pareidolia?

Sorry.....non event

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I might be going a bit far saying its baphomet, but I definitely see a face!

And I am sure it will definitely have been designed by someone, and placed there.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Agreed. I think it's quite obviously just a case of Pareidolia here.

It's where something insignificant is perceived as significant. It typically is a vague, obscure image or sound that is interpreted as being something more. Examples include seeing images of Jesus Christ in burn markings on a piece of toast or seeing the man on the moon. In practice the Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia to gain insight into a person's mental state. The ink blots alone are designed to be insignificant images but the responses they illicit in people are representative of the significance that the person's perception places on the images.
(Source)

It's something every single one of us experiences multiple times every single day. It's why we can see faces in every day objects or why we can see familiar shapes in clouds for example.. and it's almost certainly why we can see a familiar 'shape' in this BBC weather report... that or the 6:30am weather report is apart of some sinister conspiracy. Hmm.. not likely though.

From the opening poster:

I dont think its just coincidence, that outline has been put in there by someone, Im sure the debunkers will not be convinced and say im seeing what I want to.

No, I'm personally not convinced because we have a perfectly rational and incredibly plausible explanation for why you're seeing what you're seeing. It's quite obviously not "been put there by anyone." Welcome to the wonderful world of pareidolia my friend!

EDIT: Btw, pareidolia is very convincing. Just take a quick look at this picture for example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ce5032714f.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks awfully like a demonic face can be seen doesn't it? Well that's just an example of how convincing this "phenomenon" can be when in reality its just our brains "making sense out of the chaos" and finding familiarity, such as finding a human face, where there is none.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

okay its a possibility that im suffering from pareidolia but as I watch the globe spin around it really sticks out the rest of it is all similar, made up of just white and grey, but the the face area is just more defined and sharpened!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

post by RandalFlagg
but I definitely see a face!

That's the nature of pareidolia , you see one thing where someone else may see something else with neither of them really being there , its something to do with the brain trying to make order out of chaos or something like that

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I might be going a bit far saying its baphomet, but I definitely see a face! And I am sure it will definitely have been designed by someone, and placed there.

Ice crystals are normally symmetrical, I'm sure some BBC junior graphic designer just grabbed an image of the web............and you did the rest

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

As to your picture though I realise that is natures work and we do see things differently to what they are, but with my example its not nature but probably a person who has put that sphere together!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey I gave you a hint in my post under the op ...

If you all would look real close, you could see that the middle of bathomet is the edge of the graphic they used to animate this ball....
why they didnt overlay and fade it out to transparancy on both sides to make it seemless is something I cant explain to you

Edit: I took the five minutes to make a little GIF animation:

Hope this is self explaining. The reason why its not 100% is because I suppose they rendered the backside of the globe into the transparancy of the frontside of the globe and that the globe is not a perfect sphere, maybe because of bad AR or they simply rendered it that way so it doesnt stick out so much that they have no clue what the artists are not capable off...

Thats all, good night.
edit on 6-12-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Nice contribution with your gif really makes out the symmetry!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
I can see it too and the picture of this ball, whats the reason for it? it doesnt look like a snowflake to me. BBC has poor artists, I see.... Or should this be a representation of a "frozen earth" because (normal) winter is coming????

I dont know.

They have a glass ball as the on screen graphic, usually with whatever weather is being predicted for the day ahead/next day. It's just that this time, snow made the ball white and the frosted graphic seemed to have an image by accident.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Hmm.

Looking at your gif, it looks more like Motorhead's logo/mascot Snaggletooth than any creature worshipped by a pretend shadowy group.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Tried uploading an upside down picture version via BB-code , not sure of the right protocol to upload pix , any advice would be appreciated , anyway if you look at the picture upside down you see what could be described as the classic GREY alien and shape of head , helps to screw your eyes up a bit and look, and if you rotate it again you will see bang in the centre an eye , the BBC logo is on the left side , just to make things easier. The iris of the eye has the club shape as would be seen on a playing card, no idea as to the significance of that. This is all from the dark picture not the light one. Never ending , ha ha I also see the inverted v and above the opposite , that is for sure regarding the Holy Grail but maybe not in this context.
Again with the BBC logo to the left I see an oriental head with eyes closed , with nose and moustache again with the eye and spade in the forehead region .
OMG, with the BBC logo left or right I see the twin towers with smoke at the top of the sphere.

Try staring at it from all angles , sure to be more things that I don't see.
I copied the dark pic and viewed at bigger resoloution.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Droidinvoid because: (no reason given)

top topics

join