It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you expect when RP becomes POTUS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The question is simple and obvious..? Anyways,.. I think it is interesting to see a reflextion of how the ATS-crowd thinks about what to expect.

What do you expect when Ron Paul becomes POTUS?

1 He will honor his promises and will work for the change and prosper for everybody.
2 It was all election talk and continues the "Bush Agenda" ...like Obama
3 His intensions are sincere but his hands are bound by TPTB.
4 JFK senario
5 Non of the above, but.....

edit on 6/12/2011 by zatara because: of RP

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
3, with a possibility of 4. TBTB won't just give up easily

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think 3 could happen, and given what Ron stands for, could lead to option 4 type scenario.

Ron is not part of the establishment, and when a guy like JFK was against the establishment as well, the establishment was not as powerful as it is now. If a type 4 scenario did happen, I highly doubt it would be as public as JFK's. More likely found after suffering a heart attach, or something of that nature.

Ron is a great man, of high integrity, and I doubt that will be compromised, no matter the pressure. I really hope a type 4 scenario does not happen. I guess the question would be, how much would Ron say if a type 3 scenario were to occur? That would determine how likely a type 4 scenario may ultimately be.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think it would be a #1 but coupled with the fact that most of Congress wont go along with ANYTHING that he proposes, unfortunately. I do believe he will end the wars in the middle east (at least our involvement), cut foreign spending, close alot of bases around the world, but the troops on our boarders, maybe end alot of the drug war. Alot of the so called "radical" ideas he has like getting rid of Social Security will start to be phased out, hopefully.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
false flag attacks in the states to make him look weak and ineffective/dangerous

same goes for economics...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How many of you honestly think they would martyr him?

JFK's supporters aren't Ron Paul's supporters, if Ron passes and the situation was the least bit fishy, there will be a lot of pissed off people, the anger will surge through the nation and it will be OWS on steroids. Not to mention the scenario where Ron hand picks his VP, they'd just have to kill the VP too.

But I don't think that will happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Just like the last one he will go into that office in the whitehouse for his first briefing and will come out a short time later looking 30 years older and everything will carry on regardless.

Option 3
edit on 6-12-2011 by marvinthemartian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
With #4 being a possibility, he needs a VP that is even less liked by TPTB. Jesse Ventura's name has been tossed about.
edit on 12/6/11 by AnonymousCitizen because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There really isnt too much he could do as long as congress is still full of authoritarians pounding the government drum.

At best he can strike some executive orders and maybe appoint some good judges while vetoing every single bill that hits his desk.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
false flag attacks in the states to make him look weak and ineffective/dangerous

same goes for economics...

I can see this happening. American people are against wars, Paul draws out all troops, then suddenly we get false flag attacks, and everyone's like wtf PAUL GO TO WAR YOU SUCK

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Ventura is the best choice for the most loyal VP.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
How many of you honestly think they would martyr him?

JFK's supporters aren't Ron Paul's supporters, if Ron passes and the situation was the least bit fishy, there will be a lot of pissed off people, the anger will surge through the nation and it will be OWS on steroids. Not to mention the scenario where Ron hand picks his VP, they'd just have to kill the VP too.

But I don't think that will happen.

The sad part is Ron is old enough that dying of a heart attack or natural causes is likely, so if he suddenly "died of heart attack" it would be hard to prove otherwise, at least to the people.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh man, I got a list :

1.- Get all illegal aliens out of the country.
------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm going to say #1 at first and then ending with #4 which would lead to the start of the 2nd American Civil War, weakening the U.S. to the point where we are overrun by the long overdue vengeance of foreign countries, completing the most predictable and unoriginal ending of the self-proclaimed "greatest empire in the world".

Which may be exactly what "they" want to happen.

...Or maybe he'll bring world peace, who knows.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Did you see the Forum he was on last week?

He was backed into a corner and admitted he cannot simply eliminate everything like Medicaid, Social Security and such (you do know he wants to do away with all social programs?). What I gathered is he would start the process of eliminating the things he does not approve of. He also said that the Fed could not be simply shut down and that it would be a long process. His idea's are so radical it would take probably two or three Presidents in a row who agree with him to accomplish what he says.

He will not be able to get the Senior vote.

I hope those supporting him don't actually think he would just get rid of everything or that he could actually do so? He's not running for Dictator and yet some seem to think he is. He would have more trouble with Congress than Obama is having.

People need to remember what the President is. To do anything he must be able to engage in compromise and unite people from all sides behind his actions. He can do nothing at all without Congress behind him.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottle
I can see this happening. American people are against wars, Paul draws out all troops, then suddenly we get false flag attacks, and everyone's like wtf PAUL GO TO WAR YOU SUCK

That's the trouble with being POTUS. Your nations citizenry are largely raving morons and you lack the power to control anything anyway.

So shadow govers will do what they need to to manipulate the moron population into behaving in a way that benefits them and you as POTUS just sits their with your thumb up your ass wondering WTF because there really isnt much else you can do.

If any politician wants to win me over the best they can do besides granting me complete sovereignty of person and property is to dismantle all the cords that connect my life, liberty and property to the whims of the idiot mass. Unfortunately that'll never happen. At least not until my death or the complete disintegration of the United States of America ™.
edit on 6-12-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Quite a list there, I really don't know what to expect.
Dr. Paul's vote history is pretty cut and dry, he sticks to his DUTY. The Constitution.
I do worry if he is a straight shooter, about his life.
But truthfully, I put no faith in any politician, I'd love to be wrong though, I really want to be wrong about a politician.
Now all we gotta do is get that man in the white house.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Good points, Blaine. I have wondered about the same things myself. An entity as powerful as the Fed would be very difficult to remove immediately without disaster.

My guess is that he lays out his plans in terms that the average, half retarded American can understand so as to not confuse people that haven't read a book in their entire lives.

Maybe he will take the same road as JFK and Lincoln who both undermined the power of the bankers by printing their own money?

Similar to Executive Order 11110?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
After the some eight hours this thread is active on ATS I honestly expected more interest and thoughts about what to expect when RP will become POTUS (president of the united states).

If looked to the score so far and because some replies were not very specific I had to translate their answer to one of the options.

The options were:

1 He will honor his promises and will work for the change and prosper for everybody.
2 It was all election talk and continues the "Bush Agenda" ...like Obama
3 His intensions are sincere but his hands are bound by TPTB.
4 JFK senario
5 Non of the above, but.....

The opinion so far.

# 3 is the most likely expectation so far....7 people out of some 15 chose this option
# 1 comes 2nd....3 people expect this to happen
# 4 is not very populair but the option is alive in the back of some people
# 5 One person....It is terrible, but no politician is to be trusted. If any, it better be RP in the White House

The number 2 is not present which tells me that nobody beliefs that TPTB are so cunning to use RP as their "inside man". Ron Paul is his own man...

Thx for the replies so far. I would really like some more people to comment on this little poll and see if option 3 will stick out as a sore thumb.

No matter how the outcome will be the US citizens are in more trouble than they think. The people should be aware that the POTUS is limited in his power and some of the whised changes will take more time than his term. The real people in power are aware of this and will try to make the system work for them until their own man can change things back again.

I really hope that every layer of the US society feels the responsibillity to think about their choice for the future of their country. Their choice is not only important for their own country but for the wellfare of the rest of the world.

edit on 7/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

join