It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President runs the military + the military wants Ron Paul as President = Do you get it?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

So let us get back on topic of the military.

As president, could Ron Paul bring back the troops without congress? The answer is yes.

There is no gridlock, if people oppose, let them oppose but the NATION, for the most part, would be happy. So would the rest of the world.

Let me ask you, did you want Gingrich as president before he skyrocketed in the polls? when he was below 5%?

You really think Gingrich will lead the congress to compromises that benefit the people? Gingrich? really? the CFR/Bilderberg/Bohemian Grove Gingrich? That one?

Come on...come on...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm ex-military and was honorably discharged after 8 years of service in '99. That doesn't matter though. Once you take the oath to defend the constitution... it's for life.

I'm voting for Ron Paul. He's the last chance our falling country has to rise up and be great again. I'm not talking about being great in the sense of being the the world police or bully as we are today. If one of these other lying puppets are elected, I'm getting the h3ll out of dodge!

I guarantee you, if Romney, Gingrich, Bachmann and especially Obamination are in the oval office come January 2013, there will be no turning back and death will be at America's door.

A VOTE FOR RON PAUL IS A VOTE FOR TRUE FREEDOM AND A VOTE TO GET AMERICA ON THE RIGHT PATH!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A must watch for all Ron Paul fans: www.youtube.com... . It's not enough to just say "vote Ron Paul". People need to SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE in most states. So REGISTER REPUBLICAN, otherwise, you CAN'T VOTE for Ron Paul in your state's primary!

If Ron Paul doesn't win enough delegates in the primaries, HE CAN'T RUN for President as a Republican!
Thumbs up, copy & paste everywhere!!!

PS: I can't start a thread about this info because i am new member but i hope someone will do it for me!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

thats good to hear, thanks to the military service persons for checking into this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Second question first. Yes, I've had my eye on Newt all along. I have always had respect for his ability to bring sides together and his moderate views. I understand peoples hesitation in regard to him, but we know he has accomplished what others could not before. Nobody who has followed his history could fault him for his abilities in that regard without being dishonest. I'm still undecided and that is why I'm suddenly engaging in these threads. It helps me form my views.

As to the military, yes the President is Commander and Chief. That is true. What those in the military think is also very important. It's also important though that the President needs the Congress to use his power. I think Ron Paul would agree with that as well.

I don't think that the views of the military should dictate to others how they should vote or believe. It is important that the military not control government if we want to carry the conversation that far. Throughout history that does not work out so well.

It does show that those who are in the thick of things see him as a good choice, if in fact the amounts of the donations correlate to the actual number of active military who support him. No way to know that short of an actual poll of a good representative sample. It could simply mean his supporters are more active at this time. We won't know until deeper into this when the voting starts.

Will the opinion of these Hero's matter to me in the end. Of course it will. Do I want a war monger in office? No, I do not. Is war sometimes necessary to protect us and our place on this planet? Yes it is.

What is of extreme importance is that everyone matters and that we have a government that works together to represent all of us and not just some of us.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What is of extreme importance is that everyone matters and that we have a government that works together to represent all of us and not just some of us.

And people call Ron Paul supporters, naive.

I don't care what Newt Gingrich has accomplished, I can never see him in a positive light. What do we here on ATS know about CFR? Bilderbergs? Bohemian Grove? and this man has participated in all three? if that doesn't get your spidey sense tingling you must be ignoring it on purpose because I am scared of what Newt Gingrich would do to this country. See, when W Bush was elected, the internet was young and most of America knew absolutely nothing about his past, what did we get from this well-connected globalist? A ton of crap. We actually KNOW this information with Gingrich and we're willing to put another one of 'theirs' into office? At least Obama has only participated in Bilderberg but that doesn't excuse him from anything but at least he only went to one.

Gingrich is bad news, he won't lead congress to do anything but flush the toilet.
edit on 8-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

Let me put this way, Chase bank sent my statement to me the middle of no where land , Yes, the troops know and then some. You think the US troops just listen to the USO broadcasts on walki-talkies.(LOL) Ever wonder what you could do with a HF radio system in your Hummer or Blackhawk linked to some birds in the sky (SATS) .('
') need I say more. Way better than MSNBC, This is the 21 century.

The troops do get a very unique perspective on what happening here at home as well as what is stated in the media her in the US and around the world. I know there was few times when I said wtf I know thats not true; when listening to some US news shows. Then I would change the frequency to some cool ethnic music or something better than the BS I was listing too.

I did dump chase bank by the way. Chase bank can and will track you down to the ends of the earth to give you a bank statement they have better intel on you than anyone on the face of the earth. how do they do it. ('
')
I'm kind of hoping the military will draft chase employees to help us out in the field. they are good at intel.
edit on 8-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Are you serious ('
'), No they can not.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Our troops on the ground and gathering intelligence around the world know Ron Paul is right, active duty military servicepersons cannot openly endorse a candidate, they can't even pledge their vote but they speak to us through their donations. Some that are not active have chosen to openly support Ron Paul all the way, which one of the other candidates have military support like Ron?

Actually, active duty forces can endorse whosoever they wish, they just can not campaign or protest in uniform. That is what the regulations apply to.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LilithWon

In the modern world, those in combat zones have far more then just the state run media to get information from. They have access to the internet, many communicate with loved ones back home on a weekly or more often basis, and they receive periodicals they subscribe to. They may not get mail every day, but any mail they have coming to them is received by them, usually on a weekly basis for 3rd class or bulk rate mail.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Again this Ron Paul talks a big game but how will he perform come crunch time? Will he falter like so many before him or prove himself to the masses that he isn't lying?

We will see. I remember Obama's election, lots of hoopla like Ron Paul and Obama let ya's down...who's to say Ron Paul isn't the same?

Something that isn't shown by any other candidate, 30+ years of consistency backed by his voting record.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Headband7

I see nowhere in this thread, especially by the OP, that it is implied that Ron Paul wants to take over the world.
He does want to pull the majority of our troops home, because that is where they belong. Defending our nation, not policing the world.

And I don't think that a thread could be pulled together that says "The military supports Newt Gengrich", that is patently ridiculous.
edit on 8-12-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: because

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Headband7

The point of this thread completely went by your head.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomandpeace

freedomandpeace, fortunately for some of us and for Dr. Paul, in some states you don't have to have a party affilliation to vote in the primaries. Although, you may have to vote on party lines in a semi-closed primary.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not into that stuff. It's obvious the rich and powerful work together to reach common goals. It's also obvious some are very corrupt. I just can't buy the grand conspiracies that span centuries or that these people participate in some of that stuff.

I took at look at the Bohemian Grove photo's and what not. Some of the alterations on the photo's are so obvious as to be comical. People into that shoot themselves in the foot when they fabricate evidence in my opinion. One even had an element drawn in with pencil and then was re-shot on an enlarger.

We will have to agree to disagree here which is OK. What matters most is we all have the opportunity to back or vote for the person of our choice and that nobody ever interfere with that. That stops one small group from dictating to another and prevents repeats of things like Hitler. Whenever one ideological group takes control it always leads to bad things. Does not start out that way but history shows us the end result.

To me real conspiracies are things like ACORN, SEIU and Unions having to much influence; things like politicians buying votes with entitlements and huge cash outlays to reward backers like corrupt Unions. Those we can do something about. We can't do anything about fiction.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You're not into it and you can't buy it so it must not exist. Gotcha.

You don't believe Bohemian Grove, a known event where global executive and political figures come together to commence ritualistic ceremonies but you believe "the government works hard to represent all of the people, not just some".

You're claiming this event is fictional...?

articles.latimes.com...

For more than a century, the Bohemian Grove has served as summer camp for the all-male, San Francisco-based club whose membership includes former President George H. W. Bush, former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, actor-director Clint Eastwood, TV journalist Walter Cronkite and musicians Bob Weir and Mickey Hart of the Grateful Dead.

You can click the ruby red slippers together as many times as you want but it isn't making Newt Gingrich's past disappear, it is there, it is obvious. He won't be president to abide by his oath of office, he won't be president to represent the people, he won't be president to lead us into compromise that benefits the people.

www.nytimes.com...

This weekend he will join the happy campers at Bohemian Grove, the exclusive men's club in northern California that has, over the years, offered power tents and "camp valets" to such Republicans as Mr. Kissinger, Ronald Reagan, George Bush, David Rockefeller and George Shultz. The camp is a saturnalia of juvenilia, with a lot of old white rich guys running around naked and in sheets, costumed as Druids. They drink dawn-to-dusk gin fizzes, relieve themselves on redwoods and put on theatricals where they dress up like women.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

This is not you trying to invalidate the points made in this thread? This is how it actually is? Most of our people see RP as some kind of looney from the tin foil hat brigade?
Hmmmmm
Problem is when it comes to the old adage 'put your money where your mouth is' the donations from military people don't seem to mesh with the story you're trying to tell.
I see YOU claiming the military don't like RP
I see the military throwing their money behind supporting RP
Hmmmmmm
Who do you suppose I should believe?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join