It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President runs the military + the military wants Ron Paul as President = Do you get it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

FYI, yes this will be the new uniform, currently being issued to Airborn,Ranger and SF.
There are units in AK that are currently wearing them.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

i'm in the navy, and i plan to vote for Dr. Ron Paul. Lets face it, president Obama was a bad choice, and the other candidates aren't much better. It's about time that R.P. get's his chance, I liked him as a libertarian, and i hope he is able to run as the republican candidate.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

So you linked a bunch of pictures and videos.

You didn't really give much of what you want to discuss.

Is this a discussion thread or a Ron Paul ad?
edit on 6-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

The topic is in the title: "The President runs the military + the military wants Ron Paul as President". Understand the topic now? The first part of the topic is that the president runs the military. Then the primary point is that the military wants Ron Paul as president. If you look at a typical politician bankers and lawyers are their top three donors. If you look at Ron Paul its:
1. US Air Force
2. US Army
3. US Navy

That is extremely unusual. Possibly unprecedented. How do you suppose that happened?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
what a dumb idea to have had, by the author of this thread.

things should be thought through before you jump on a foundation-less conclusion such as this one, you only make yourself look incompetent.

besides, your thread should be deleted for being nothing but quotes from outside websites, with no commentary. this is propaganda.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
of course the military is backing RP - just say no to wars.
bring 'em home shore up the borders.

register as a republican and vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Ron Paul for POTUS - he deserves it (birth certificate available)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Again this Ron Paul talks a big game but how will he perform come crunch time? Will he falter like so many before him or prove himself to the masses that he isn't lying?

We will see. I remember Obama's election, lots of hoopla like Ron Paul and Obama let ya's down...who's to say Ron Paul isn't the same?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seachange

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

So you linked a bunch of pictures and videos.

You didn't really give much of what you want to discuss.

Is this a discussion thread or a Ron Paul ad?
edit on 6-12-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

The topic is in the title: "The President runs the military + the military wants Ron Paul as President". Understand the topic now? The first part of the topic is that the president runs the military. Then the primary point is that the military wants Ron Paul as president. If you look at a typical politician bankers and lawyers are their top three donors. If you look at Ron Paul its:
1. US Air Force
2. US Army
3. US Navy

That is extremely unusual. Possibly unprecedented. How do you suppose that happened?

The post is a statement and an avertisement for Ron Paul. Shall ATS allow campaigning here? I wonder...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Want a tip on how to tell if a president is good or bad? The murdered ones are the good and the living are the no good.
America is written about in the New Testament and it's not good at all. Get out now while you still can people.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe it's because the military guys actually get it and are sick of fighting illegal as hell oil wars in Libya and Iraq and Afganistan and soon Iran and Saudi Arabia and wherever else TPTB need a pipeline or something.

Maybe it's because you have no evidence anywhere in this thread or hell the whole internet of your absurd implied claim that Ron Paul somehow wants to take over the world. The fact that you just randomly pulled a bunch of Paul ads proves what? That you know how to post pictures on ATS, is the correct answer. I could pull the thread together and call it "THE MILITARY SUPPORTS NEWT GINGRICH, Do you get it?" and make the same thread. And yeah having troops here in the U.S. not in other countries you're trying to take over is how you take countries over. Right on. Ignorant

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Call me crazy but when I read the thread title I thought, ‘why would they brainwash the military to vote for RP?’. I really like him, but for some reason, (most likely ATS overload) I always come back to wondering if he could be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Could some of the wild idea’s I’ve read about the government be true? Could he be part of some master plan to cause chaos and riots? If I were to believe that to be true, it wouldn’t be a far cry to believe the government somehow has mind control of their armed forces….Yeah, maybe that does sound crazy….crazy…crazy….

edit on 7-12-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I always found in my experience that a lot of military officers don't like political bull#. It seems to me that if the shadow government exists, it has its main control in the executive branch, a lot of control in the legislative branch, and less control of the military.

It can do a lot from the executive branch, but wants more power there, which is probably why they keep on expanding executive powers. I bet if the executive branch ever declared martial law and wanted to use the military to enforce it, there would be some resistance, even from its top brass.

Just my guess.
edit on 7-12-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hasn't every President so far said that they would not go to War or pull the troops out??

I know RP has been an active candidate for the constitution for some time, but I wonder if he does gain the presidency, will he be able to keep his word and overcome the offers of money and lifestyle from the people at the top.
And I hate to go there but what if, just what if he becomes a victim of mind control techniques such as those presented to us from the MK Ultra program, confirmed (possibly) by Derren Brown.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.channel4.com...

Forgive my ignorance for I know not how to post these links, just copy and paste for a bit of background on MKUltra and Derren Brown's The Experiments on 4OD, where he uses hypnotism to get a susceptible candidate to assasinate Stephen Fry. I don't know how credible you may think this is but it sure raises some questions in my mind as to whether anybody would be able to withstand such treatments.

However on the lighter side I hope he does get elected in true democratic style and bring hope back to a country that I feel needs it the most at the moment!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
We should take a step back from listening to our main stream media outlets and listen to the soldiers, veterans, and any and all military men/women...

Why?

Just curious. On wonderful, awe-inspiring ATS, the US Military is called murderers, war criminals, and brainwashed.

Yet, if it's votes for Ron Paul, suddenly, the military is a good thing, huh?

Typical.

Everyone wanna know something? I'm in the military and when the name Ron Paul comes up, it's usually under the heading of "tinfoil hat" and "third party dude" (not that a third party would be a bad thing).

So don't get too excited about "The military wants Ron Paul!!!!!".

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

When those conversations come up, and you hear those tin-foil comments, do you take the time to educate them?

You didn't really say if you were a RP fan or not, but if you take the time to look at his platform, and his stances on the issues, you will surely see that he is the only viable candidate, and since you are in the military, and you are exposed to people that seem to be confused about what he stands for, then you have the perfect opportunity to do even more good for your country!! Thank you for your service by the way, obviously you are already a patriot, now here is a chance to do more good and enlighten your co-workers.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When the President takes the oath "...I swear to protect and uphold the constitution."

Only Ron Paul will be telling the truth...

All the others will be lying....Republican and/or Democrat.

The military support for Ron Paul was what made me notice
Ron Paul as a real candidate. Whoever the military supports
I support. Those boys are the ones with their lives on line,,,not me.

GO RON

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by impostah
Hasn't every President so far said that they would not go to War or pull the troops out??

I know RP has been an active candidate for the constitution for some time, but I wonder if he does gain the presidency, will he be able to keep his word and overcome the offers of money and lifestyle from the people at the top.

Lies every word out of their mouth Lies. Contitution ha what a joke, created for the protection of those who created it, Wake up

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ByAnyMeansX

I live in Wisconsin and I think that's a GREAT idea. You're right I don't think many people here are aware of him other than the ones who spend all their life watching Fox News and refer to him as a Kook. I would absolutely go to see him if he came here and I'm absolutely going to donate money to his moneybomb on the 17th. My first ever political monetary contribution.

I'm the most jaded and cynical person ever in regard to this political dog and pony show. For the first time in my adult life I feel some measure of...*feels her chest tentatively* is that hope? lol I've never voted for a Republican but if this is what Republicans are supposed to be I'm all for it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
If you think those in the military enjoy fighting these rediculous wars you are sorely mistaken. Sure, there are a few insane individuals who enjoys the evil inherent to the violence of war, but there are troops coming home whose lives have been devestated by their experiences.

My friend Andy came home from active duty in Iraq within the last year. His family stopped hearing from him for a week and so his brother went to see what the problem was. He found Andy asleep in his bed, intoxicated. The room was filled with empty alcohol containers and Andy said he was just waiting to die. He was suffering because of the horrors he experienced in war.

The reason our military men and women desire to see Ron Paul as president is because they know he will fight for their well being. He will bring them home. He will end the wars that are destroying the lives of so many people, including the lives of our own service personel.

If you believe that every single service person who is willing to fight for our government is someone who supports these illegal wars and the evil actions of the few then you have not used logic to examine their situation. Many enter into military service because they have no other option for a decent life. Many enter because they think it will bring stability to their unstable situations. Please don't make the rediculous argument, an argument of complete and utter ignorance, that our service personel love war, hate, and murder. Pay attention to where their money goes. It goes to the only person who desires to end all wars, bring bases from around the world home, and focus inwardly on the defense of our nation.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Bugman82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

i AGREE WITH YOU..

Im tired of people coming in RP threads saying we are being fooled. You know what? I have a pristine voting and donation record! Because in the 20 years ive been able to vote I HAVENT!

I have not been fooled by nobody! When a lot of people were voting on fake change and voting in Clinton, GWB, and Obama I sat at home. None of them fooled me.

And I never donated to anybody in any political spectrum. So I got a pretty good track record of not being fooled by candidates. I told myself I was not gonna vote for the lesser evil or crook.

So i had basically planned on never getting out and voting cause I told myself until someone comes along that makes sense and seems genuine i choose not to partake in this circus of the corrupt.

Well learning about RP changed that and he is the first politician ive ever donated to and will be the first ill vote for..

He is the real deal folks, thats why us who have never been fooled into voting in the past are going to this time.

We my friends have nothing to lose.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Your votes DONT MATTER, your cries DONT MATTER, your protest DONT MATTER! "They" do what they want, when they want; and there is NOTHING you can do about it! Not sure how people scream one thing, and support the very thing they are screaming about. The police are NO GOOD. The military is NO GOOD. Politicians are NO GOOD. And, GOVERNMENTS are NO GOOD! That's right.....government(S); PLURAL! We are the suckers to believe in borders and this nation against that nation! China is not the problem; neither is Iraq. What the REAL problem is...is GOVERNMENTS. They are the ones that CONTROL the people, and EVERYTHING the people "believe". Stop being IGNORANT and stop being RACISTS!

Besides, if the military felt it was fighting an 'illegal war'...how come the CHAIN OF COMMAND doesn't step up and do something about it??? Afterall....that's why a CHAIN OF COMMAND was established. As far as i'm concerned, the top brass in the military, is just as much to BLAME! They got their hands deep in the cookie jar, as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join