It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Man Not This Guy!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
First off, let me start off by saying that I LOVE ATS and all of you other tin-foil heads. I know posts seem to get taken out of context or full out arguments break out all the time on here. I have been involved in some myself. But at the end of the day we are all here for one reason, right? That being said, I never formally introduced myself on here. I instantly became addicted like alot of you, and just overlooked doing so. I apologise for the genericness of my threads, however I am learning the art of thread making and will try to improve. Also, I have been going through a very difficult time in my life recently and just wanted to say that ATS and all of you have GREATLY helped me more than you will ever know through this most difficult time, and for that, I could never thank you all enough.

Anyhow, to those of you that agree with me sometimes, and those of you who dislike me for any reason, I say Hello, and I love being a part of the ATS family with ALL of you
I look forward to having fun and denying ignorance with all of you hopefully, for many moons to come.:up

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome to crazy town my friend....enjoy your stay! However I recommend staying away fro
m the koolaid!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Hi there! Ive seen you around - enjoyed many of your posts.

I have to chuckle a little as I too forgot this step of 'initiation' so if you do not mind me barging in, I would like to say hi as well!

I too was caught up in the fascination of this site. It is nice to have a place to allow my mind to be free to exercise original thought.

Good post!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Well you've been a member here for a while now... but welcome to ATS all the same!

I've seen you around a couple of times before and you seem like a smart guy after all so I look forward to seeing you around in the future.

All the best.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuy45

I too was caught up in the fascination of this site. It is nice to have a place to allow my mind to be free to exercise original thought

Well welcome to you to my friend!!! And well said your quote above
Ps barg on in, the waters fine

new topics

top topics

join