It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not disturb...its there hanging for a purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Next time , leave me alone no matter what, i did say that this is off limits and yet, obvious memos are and were not followed through. Today, we enjoyed several clicks, next time it wont be so pleasant, so please, allocate your space to your watchdogs and stay well the F away from us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I do not understand what you are asking for.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What?

Care to elaborate a bit?

Let off that steam though. You know what happens when you bottle it all up?
Boom!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hey guys, this has nothing to do with ats members , its directly directed to a group who thought otherwise and were merely flexing their digital muscle directly to me, then again, how is one to konw who is who

p.s.

simply stay the F away,

*Border Control Enabled* are you able to sacrifice, think 93 ?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hmmmmm. Did somebody type something into the wrong window?? Sounds more like a personal message than a rant, but ok then.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hey guys, dont bother, you wont get anything out of here apart from post counts. This is an has nothing to do with ats.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
hey guys, dont bother, you wont get anything out of here apart from post counts. This is an has nothing to do with ats.

Maybe you didn't notice, but this IS ATS, so why is your rant here if it has nothing to do with here?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Maybe you didn't notice, but this IS ATS, so why is your rant here if it has nothing to do with here?

hey man, since your obviously the game one, its a conspiracy site..right ? , what did you think me posting in here and doing so was off topic to ats as a site. In short my message is not for the majority but for people who are well in tune with what and why i am upset at this hour.

...and me being upset is not something you can comprehend. Obviously my full and utmost respect is forward to you and will answer anything you ask as long it has nothing or linked to anything that i have posted within the past 24hrs.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

i wont even bother, why...well...i honestly cannot profile myself. Sadly ats members assume they live in a glass bubble

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ripple effect is in effect, stay focused , was assured jump mode, but simply stay vigilantd.

You guys need to crate an online or virtual class to avoid issues as tonight...sheez..man..did i need to actually type such an epic bad call.

observer..yes..act within t&c obvious...to take on...and disregard flags....sheez....will be added to " remember that forum ....."

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I am just trying to elicit a response...

Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2.
If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want, just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are depressed, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are delusional and occasionally hallucinate, please be aware that the thing you are holding on the side of your head is alive and about to bite off your ear. www.workjoke.com...

edit on 6-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You know it might not be the best idea to let digital antagonists know they are getting the better of you.

Just sezzin.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
www.schneier.com...

in your face troopers

December 6, 2011
Security Problems with U.S. Cloud Providers

Invasive U.S. surveillance programs, either illegal like the NSA's wiretapping of AT&T phone lines or legal as authorized by the PATRIOT Act, are causing foreign companies to think twice about putting their data in U.S. cloud systems.

I think these are legitimate concerns. I don't trust the U.S. government, law or no law, not to spy on my data if it thought it was a good idea. The more interesting question is: which government should I trust instead?

yeah...its only the beginning

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
go gadget go

pokes his right toe out

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

waves across the floor to the ufo and alien room with all its geeks inside located behind the mirrored bullet proof glass window and with a sign that reads, look at 1:44 , look what santa brought you this year

i see someone under my keyboard

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Cyber-attack claims at US water facility FBI and Homeland Security to investigate shutdown of a water pump suspected to be work of foreign hackers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

....are you sure everyone is inside cause i feel the stick is kinda jerking

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
with sound

without sound

edit on 8-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join