It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Troops Invade Heart of Texas - Ron Paul Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This video does a great job helping voters to understand Dr. Paul's stand on American troops on foreign soil and how our presence is viewed by foreign countries. Please watch and consider passing this and the other great Ron Paul videos to all your email contacts.

To get an unembedded link do a youtube search on the video title and copy that link.
edit on 12/6/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: more information

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Now THAT is propaganda if I’ve ever seen any!
The situations referred to in the video are related to Iraq and Afghanistan, not the overwhelming majority of our bases. In other words, it’s completely out of context.

The US bases overseas are either a result of a mutual agreement (they want us there) or the spoils of victory. If China came over here and whipped our butts you’d better believe we’d have a Chinese military presence here, but that's not the case. Can you name a single country's government that has asked us to leave and we haven't complied?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Imagine for a moment, somewhere in the middle of China, there was a large terrorist attack.Originating from groups based in say, Texas, or California. Imagine that thousands of armed radical extremists, although small in comparison to the American population, declared a holy war against the citizens of China and her allies. Imagine that this group turned against other Americans who they thought support Chinese interests. Imagine that they ruthlessly slaughtered anyone who doubts their religion.

Imagine for a moment that Texas, with ties to this radical group of Americans, was suspected of possessing weapons of mass destruction. Imagine that Texas refused to allow inspectors to confirm the non existence of these weapons.

Let's stop here cause I'm bored. What I'm trying to say is that there are many sides (more than two) to this situation. Although I respect all sides, it would be unfair to just blindly follow just one or two.

new topics

top topics

join