It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Back the Capitol' protesters at National Mall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Finely some one wakes up to the real cause of the mess we are in it is not Wall Street but the Capital it self just hope it is not to little to late
www.cnn.com... this I am all for

the movement says its goal is to affect congressional legislation.

"For far too long, Congress has been catering to the 1% instead of representing the 99%," the movement says on its website, 99indc.org. Protesters will push Congress to renew unemployment insurance and will focus on "other important budget and tax measures," the website says.

"Now more than ever, Congress needs to see us and hear us."

The group is calling its setup "The People's Camp."
tell the house of reps while your there do a way with S 1867 sub sec D 1031 and 1032 we the people do not need it. here is there link www.99indc.org... this seems promising for they have a link to post your views and opinions www.onlineactions.org... well i did it now this is what i said

to whom it may concern ,
pleas reconsider S1867 sub sec d 1031 1032 for it is to vague and open to the wrong interpretation thank you
what you think? Will they take notice or put it in the watch list?
edit on 6-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
come now it is not that cold your brains have not froze yet , I hope?? OWS does the WHO'S Street and gets all the hoopla that does ????? still trying to figure that one out, But this tiny little group that goes na dare goes to the heart of the problem and not one "good for them", "thanks for the post" or" ill check them out" what sad times we are in, How sad indeed

new topics

join