It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrogravitics: the REAL Reason It Went Into Black Ops

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Before I get the pathetic suggestions that T. Townsend Brown's work in electrogravitics was abandoned because it "doesn't work," I recommend reading the book, (link removed per author's request)

My father was an electrical engineer, graduate of CalTech, in the 1950's working for one of the top aerospace contractors (mentioned several times in Secrets) and I remember when He came home to tell Me I couldn't talk about electrogravitics, couldn't talk about the flying cars, couldn't mention the free energy - because "They want it secret for now." That was in late 1959 or maybe early 1960. I was around 3 years old.

The reasons given for the pull into black ops suggest dire weapon use of this tech... However, the REAL reason for this move had EVERYTHING to do with its free energy capabilities. And here's why:

All money represents is meaningful energy expended. If One finds a fruit tree and gathers the fruit and brings it to another, the value is NOT in the free fruit, but in One's energy in picking and transporting it. Same for the farmed stuffs - the seed (originally), the sun, the rain and the soil (originally) were free. The farmer's energy in preparing, tending and harvesting are what contain the value.

And same for ores mined, meat hunted, etc.

Now, given that money is the accounting tool in an energy-scarce world, adding abundant and free energy (either directly or in the form of robots taking place of Human energy) would eliminate the need for money. And given that the elite use money for power in energy scarcity, adding such energy is THE major threat to them.

With such addition, Each will lose power over others in favor of autonomous power over self. The "rich" will not lose materially - there is more than enough of everything for 10 times the present population on this planet (distributed by profit, not need, leading to HUGE waste) - but the "rich" WILL lose Their power over Us.

And They fear losing power over Their Human "sheep" - or "cattle." And so, when it became clear that electrogravitics offered unlimited energy - energy abundance - They took it out of the public domain, have suppressed technologies that use it, and even ensured that the "known" (and wrong) Einsteinian theories could not be "broken" on any patent.

Read the book. THEN tell Me I am wrong.
edit on 12/6/2011 by Amaterasu because: grammatical goof

edit on 4-7-2015 by Springer because: removed link

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I think if You read what I wrote You will discover that My father GRADUATED from CalTech and WORKED for a leading aerospace contractor as an electrical engineer.

As for the rest of Your post - VERY off topic and rude.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Your right
, it's that way for a lot of things...Nuclear power accounts for only 20.2% of America's power but yet it is the most expensive way to produce power and the most harmful to Earth and the people that live on Earth but since it's the most expensive it's a money maker. It has never been about what works best, or what works safest but more about what system lines the pocket of those at the reins. Same goes for Tesla's free energy systems and even the medical industry where it is more profitable to treat an illness than to cure it. Same could be said about the cotton gin when most everything including the declaration of independence and the uniforms of the American revolutionary soldiers were all made with hemp. It's stronger and hypoallergenic and easy to grow, but no as profitable as cotton. It's never been about making life better for the people, it's about making the rich even richer.
edit on 6-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

... Same goes for Tesla's free energy systems...

I do believe that Tesla's work interconnected with Brown's. In the linked book (Secrets), it is clear that They both had similar results...

Thanks for Your reply. [smile]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Your welcome, thanks for the thread I love hearing about the secret energy sciences which can be frustrating at times because those that read those books know that there is a better way and a cleaner way to produce energy. The possibilities within the field for inventions and innovations are fascinating if they would only share. The travel possibilities, the automobile possibilities, power for everyone, the possibilities are endless. Energy is truly a field of science that can fix so many problems with this world but those at the reins see it as a threat to there rustic money making energy systems.
edit on 6-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

More importantly, energy is the key to free Humans from poverty, greed, and treatment as if We are animals.

And that is My point. That it is the energy availability in electrogravitics that caused its sinking into secrecy, because energy abundance means no poverty, no power over others.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Before I get the pathetic suggestions that T. Townsend Brown's work in electrogravitics was abandoned because it "doesn't work," I recommend reading the book, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion. ( www.scribd.com... )
This is the book that talks about the Searle effect in some detail among other things.

Do you really believe Searle when he claims the reason he can't demonstrate his antigravity contraption is because it went shooting off into outer space after he built it?

If you believe that, there's some really great real estate in a swamp in Florida you might be interested in.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Searle is right and does in fact have the tech and David hamel in Canada also built a prototype that took off on him,they are both right,there are MANT MANT people who can explain the tech in simple tems,this one is live folks,searle and Hamel were both right so is Hutchison.

Google
"antigravity eplained by ex-illuminatti"then read up on David Hamel then Searle,and then the Hutchison effect, you will be more informed than 75% of the posters here on ATS.After you watch the videos then you will be able to immediatly see how and why lots of people have figured out this technology in lots of different manners,from scientist to farmers being directed by by extra-terrestrial humans,to guys fixing their stereos in their living rooms,but its all very real tech and soon to be seen in a store and on a carlot near you.

You will also immediatly realise who is and isnt a disinformation agent and who has provided incorrect information .

edit on 6-12-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Searle is right and does in fact have the tech and David hamel in Canada also built a prototype that took off on him,they are both right,there are MANT MANT people who can explain the tech in simple tems,this one is live folks,searle and Hamel were both right so is Hutchison.

Google
"antigravity eplained by ex-illuminatti"then read up on David Hamel then Searle,and then the Hutchison effect, you will be more informed than 75% of the posters here on ATS.
Indeed the Hutchison effect was replicated in this video, including the thumb on the object after the experimenter claims to have left the room. First Hutchison's thumb is seen in his experiment on the object, after he claims to have left the room.

Then axe14 duplicates the experiment by claiming to leave the room and placing his thumb on the object to manipulate it.

So we have independent verification of the Hutchison effect, it's thumb-based technology.

HUTCHINSON FRAUD ALERT!! - NICE THUMB

Watch this video and you will know more about the Hutchison effect than anyone who thinks it's antigravity.

There are more videos on youtube of his fakery. He uses a wire to yank a toy UFO around.

Then he claims the wire is providing power to the toy. If that's the case, why does the wire need to come from the top like the toy is hanging from the wire, which it is? If all he needed the wire for was power as he claims, why doesn't the wire attach from the side where it's clear that the wire isn't what's causing the effect?

Because it's a fraud, that's why, and I think he finally admitted to that one, he certainly doesn't deny the wire is there but he can't explain why it's not coming in from the side.

Hutchison believers too should check out the prime real estate in Florida, address is "Okefenokee Swamp".

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome back Amaterasu, I see you got your living situation squared away, and are back online. Wishing you the best as always. I will throw my standard response in to your drivel.

1. If your story were true, there would no need for a young girl to be hush hush about anything in regards to flying cars during the timeline this happened. (Me thinks your Dad was a good story teller.) Worried about a young girl blowing the lid off a massive coverup... *Maybe you were just to in to it and they didn't want you to get made fun of at school. Or perhaps his work was sensitive and you shooting your mouth off about his presumptions or stories could indeed have got him flak at work.

2. "Electrogravitity" and much of the works relating to have since been declassified and debunked since the initial classification of the material.

3. The closest thing relating to it today is the ion gliders, which are not manipulating gravity at all. This has been proven... (Remember the ol NASA paper?)

I could keep going but why bother....

I enjoy when your dad became a world class gambler after leaving the engineering field. Give us tips on craps instead...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Now, given that money is the accounting tool in an energy-scarce world, adding abundant and free energy (either directly or in the form of robots taking place of Human energy) would eliminate the need for money. And given that the elite use money for power in energy scarcity, adding such energy is THE major threat to them.

Curious reasoning.

I contend, however, that the elite are not suppressing electrogravitics. No, the crimes extend far, far deeper into our history than that. Ancient texts tell of the power of words, geometric symbols, and sacrifices - power which spans from prediction of the future to the mystical forces of creation, itself.

Seeing as that art has been lost, I conclude magic is being actively suppressed. Novels and popular movies in the media represent a battle between the historians trying to liberate us from our enslavement to material technology and the elite, who take the opportunity to misconstrue its capabilities and make us believe magic is purely fictional.

With such addition, Each will lose power over others in favor of autonomous power over self. The "rich" will not lose materially - there is more than enough of everything for 10 times the present population on this planet (distributed by profit, not need, leading to HUGE waste) - but the "rich" WILL lose Their power over Us.

You do realize that energy and technology of the type you describe would lead to an entirely different economy. Energy would become something akin to water or salt in developed nations (two things that used to be highly valued as recent as roman times; indeed, salt was a form of currency that sat just below metallurgical currencies).

The "elite" would simply be those who were adept at utilizing that energy to some purpose or means that had value. People like myself would dedicate entire planets' worth of resources to pursuits of high-energy physics and celestial-scale constructs.

To recap: Your argument is "The Elite need us to live the way they do. That is why they suppress technology that would allow anyone to create and explore to the limits of their imagination, rendering classical resource models irrelevant."

For your argument to even begin to make sense, one must subscribe to the belief that there is a unanimous consensus among the people and governments currently aware of and/or utilizing this technology. Further, they must be powerful enough to actively control and suppress information in an age where people post high-definition videos of their dog farting - free of charge (translation: Information collection and transfer is readily available to any and all willing to use it).

As if that's not bad enough, you must also be able to subscribe to the belief that such powerful and influential technology has been developed by several third parties with altruistic motives over the years, only to have been successfully suppressed and/or otherwise completely unable to demonstrate technology they claim to be easy and affordable to develop (so easy and affordable that no one else wants you to know about it).

Honestly, it reminds me of those advertisements: "Three tips to weight loss your doctor doesn't want you to know. Just download spy-ware and find out all about them!": "Two simple tricks to getting any girl 'in the mood' by exploiting little-known elements of female psychology. Just download a key-logger and give us your credit card for age verification!"

The objective of stuff like this isn't always to con people out of money - but it is often to attract investors and donors to contribute to a business set up to perform a completely different task. It's akin to "going out of business" announcements - some bars and clubs have done this to play on the sentimental crowd, then turn around a few weeks later and say: "Oh, well, we have enough business to stay open, now."

But I'm veering a bit off topic.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm not going to read a book to tell you that free energy is Sci-Fi just like teleportation and faster than light speed and General Relativity works. If powers to be had free energy they would use it and if it can be made into a weapon then Nucs would be obsolete and they aren't. It defies logic that something with such potential would be shelved and not used around town or in space and it isn't because its fantasy. Who's to stop one rogue scientist developing it on his own or Cohening it to Russia or China or the highest bidder?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've been saying for a long time that this has been the major reason for the ET coverup as well. If not covered up, people would realize that that kind of tech is possible and blammo, Big Energy loses their monopoly on power (literally and figuratively.)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Welcome back Amaterasu, I see you got your living situation squared away, and are back online. Wishing you the best as always. I will throw my standard response in to your drivel.

1. If your story were true, there would no need for a young girl to be hush hush about anything in regards to flying cars during the timeline this happened. (Me thinks your Dad was a good story teller.) Worried about a young girl blowing the lid off a massive coverup... *Maybe you were just to in to it and they didn't want you to get made fun of at school. Or perhaps his work was sensitive and you shooting your mouth off about his presumptions or stories could indeed have got him flak at work.

I am in a shelter... But thanks, Bonch.

I was three when I was told We couldn't talk about it. Have You read the book...?

2. "Electrogravitity" and much of the works relating to have since been declassified and debunked since the initial classification of the material.

Do link, please. Have You read the book...?

3. The closest thing relating to it today is the ion gliders, which are not manipulating gravity at all. This has been proven... (Remember the ol NASA paper?)

Um... Have You read the book...?

I could keep going but why bother....

Oh, please. Do go on...but after You have read the book...

I enjoy when your dad became a world class gambler after leaving the engineering field. Give us tips on craps instead...

Um... Off topic but I will address this. My father did NOT become "a world class gambler." He was one of the world's top gambling MATHEMATICIANS and was asked to Vegas many times to make presentations at conventions.

So please... Get Your facts straight.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
My father was an electrical engineer, graduate of CalTech, in the 1950's working for one of the top aerospace contractors (mentioned several times in Secrets) and I remember when He came home to tell Me I couldn't talk about electrogravitics, couldn't talk about the flying cars, couldn't mention the free energy - because "They want it secret for now." That was in late 1959 or maybe early 1960. I was around 3 years old.

I remember my parents discussing exotic physics with me when I was three years old, too. But they didn't tell me about their classified research until I was four or five. I guess they figured I wasn't mature enough to handle it at three.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

Curious reasoning.

What is so curious?

I contend, however, that the elite are not suppressing electrogravitics. No, the crimes extend far, far deeper into our history than that.

Oh, They are suppressing it - subquantum kinetics predicts the electrogravitic effects but subquantum kinetics goes against the "known" (Einsteinian) physics theories... It exists, but They ensure it will not be used outside of black ops by virtue of constraining patents to these "known" but erroneous theories. (I often wonder where the HAARP energy comes from...)

Ancient texts tell of the power of words, geometric symbols, and sacrifices - power which spans from prediction of the future to the mystical forces of creation, itself.

I will not dispute the idea that other forms of power are hidden as well.

You do realize that energy and technology of the type you describe would lead to an entirely different economy. Energy would become something akin to water or salt in developed nations (two things that used to be highly valued as recent as roman times; indeed, salt was a form of currency that sat just below metallurgical currencies).

Here is what to consider: It is entirely the energy that gives anything value. The first farmer paid nothing for the seed, the sun, the soil, the rain. It was Hume's (genderless pronoun for a Human) energy in preparing the soil, planting, tending, harvesting and hauling to (any) market that made the produce "valuable." That produce might then be prepared - using Human and external energies, giving it value to a traveler, for example.

The first miner paid nothing for the ore. Hume's energy in extracting it is what gave it value. The smelter paid (in whatever "money" form - barter, work exchange, etc.) and added Human and external energy to refine the metal. The metal worker paid (however) for the energy meaningfully expended in both the mining and the smelting, and adds Hume's energy in creating a sword, say.

If the cost of energy (both external, and Human via robots doing what needs to be done and which is no One's bliss) is removed all down the line, what remains is free. And a sword-maker (whose bliss it is to fashion swords) or the cook (whose bliss it is to cook) will make gifts of the product of Their bliss, having what They need for free.

So adding free energy is indeed a threat to elite - who use banking, and corporate control to manipulate the bulk of Humans on this planet.

The "elite" would simply be those who were adept at utilizing that energy to some purpose or means that had value. People like myself would dedicate entire planets' worth of resources to pursuits of high-energy physics and celestial-scale constructs.

Actually... There would be no "elite" except in social structure. The inventors, the teachers, the doctors, etc. who create the highest degree of betterment would become the new "elite" through fame and appreciation.

To recap: Your argument is "The Elite need us to live the way they do. That is why they suppress technology that would allow anyone to create and explore to the limits of their imagination, rendering classical resource models irrelevant."

A fair assessment.

See next post. I am running out of characters and miss My 10,000 characters of the past. [sigh]

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

So you think in an abundant world there would still be suicidal people?

What about the mentally ill?

Do you think the individual should have the right to construct something which could be used to destroy a planet or a galaxy?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

For your argument to even begin to make sense, one must subscribe to the belief that there is a unanimous consensus among the people and governments currently aware of and/or utilizing this technology. Further, they must be powerful enough to actively control and suppress information in an age where people post high-definition videos of their dog farting - free of charge (translation: Information collection and transfer is readily available to any and all willing to use it).

Unanimous? No. Only Those who have the power and the knowledge. And then, not unanimous, just virtually all. And You may note that They don't need to make the information vanish. They just don't bring it up on the nightly news. They suppress it by selling a Dizneyfied, Einsteinian skewed view to Those who do not seek but rely on mainstream sources of information. Clearly - as I offer a link to the book - it is not suppressed at every level. Just most of Us have no awareness.

As if that's not bad enough, you must also be able to subscribe to the belief that such powerful and influential technology has been developed by several third parties with altruistic motives over the years, only to have been successfully suppressed and/or otherwise completely unable to demonstrate technology they claim to be easy and affordable to develop (so easy and affordable that no one else wants you to know about it).

Have You read the book...? The free energy was - initially - an offshoot from the antigravity aspects. And the tech was taken into black ops. It is amazing how threatening livelihood will entice People into oaths of secrecy, and maintain Their silence. Read the book. Seriously. You will gain a great deal of insight as to why and how this technology is controlled and suppressed.

Honestly, it reminds me of those advertisements: "Three tips to weight loss your doctor doesn't want you to know. Just download spy-ware and find out all about them!": "Two simple tricks to getting any girl 'in the mood' by exploiting little-known elements of female psychology. Just download a key-logger and give us your credit card for age verification!"

I seriously suspect You have not read the book. Do so and report back, eh?

The objective of stuff like this isn't always to con people out of money - but it is often to attract investors and donors to contribute to a business set up to perform a completely different task. It's akin to "going out of business" announcements - some bars and clubs have done this to play on the sentimental crowd, then turn around a few weeks later and say: "Oh, well, we have enough business to stay open, now."

Read the book, Love. I think You will understand far more.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

I'm not going to read a book to tell you that free energy is Sci-Fi just like teleportation and faster than light speed and General Relativity works. If powers to be had free energy they would use it and if it can be made into a weapon then Nucs would be obsolete and they aren't. It defies logic that something with such potential would be shelved and not used around town or in space and it isn't because its fantasy. Who's to stop one rogue scientist developing it on his own or Cohening it to Russia or China or the highest bidder?

It defies Einsteinian theories, yes. But Einstein was wrong. One must take on faith - no explanation of how or why - that matter "bends" space-time... Subquantum kinetics has made far more testable (and tested) predictions than relativity has.

But it does NOT defy logic that, knowing free energy would spell the end of the elite's power over others, They would hide it and suppress it.

Meh. Read or don't. Your education is Your responsibility. But until You do, leave topics You are uneducated about alone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join