It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Search Light or other?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The light is fixed with the camera, only moving when the effect is added for it to fly off to the top left. Lazy light effect with movement, 2 effects in, seen in sony vegas and probably most decent video editing software.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Debunk, debunk, debunk.

When all you guys say cgi, where are you getting the necessary information to call that? All i see is a ball of light (spherical shape) and an aura of emitting light. Sure, could be cgi but unless your a pro video analyst that downloaded the video, cut through it frame by frame, how would we know?

Thats the problem with videos, no matter how good or bad it looks, we will never know what the "UFO" in said videos are.

Unless you see it yourself, we have based justification to bunk or debunk them.

If you were to show me a video of a stuffed teddy bear, and i were to tell you that it's an obvious fake, and not a real bear, where would i get the necessary information to call that?

Some things just are....Some of us just know better....For some of us, it's easy to tell a teddy bear from an actual bear without having to touch it, or do a DNA test on it....

And if 400 people were to say that the bear was an actual BEAR, while i, alone on my side, were to stay fast in my claim that the bear was indeed, a child's toy, would the weight of 400 idiots outweigh my own common sense?

Would i need to work at the 'Build a Bear Workshop' to have the expertise to make such a claim?

I think not......Some of us just know better.....simple as that.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I would expect at least a PhD in Ursidaeology

<< 1   >>

join