It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, NWO......I'm Ready Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The sun rises on yet another beautiful day. Small flocks of migrating birds above quietly make their way South and squirrels scamper up tree trunks with the last morsels to store before the hard freeze. After a big glass of milk and a smoke, I kiss the wife and kids before I venture off to another day at work.

Life can be grand! It's the small things that make it enjoyable.

That all changes as the darkness inches itself closer. Walk in the door after work and I am bombarded by news of yet another ridiculous event at school today. The mail box was full of bills to be paid, although it seems I just paid them, and a couple of them were due today so my phone is ringing non-stop. The person on the other end, whom does not speak very good English and happens to be an Indian fellow named Bob, informs me that I am one day late and they want their money.......now!

It's time to make dinner but we are low on supplies and we do not have much money because I just paid Bob. I manage to scrounge-up something tasty and send the kids off to do homework while I sit down to catch-up on the news of the day and enjoy another smoke.

The TV tells me that the economy is falling apart, but unemployment is lower because a large number of the "lazy bums" finally gave up looking for jobs.

More people in positions of authority and trust were accused of molesting more children today, but it is ok because the new "Glee" show in on tonight and the Kid's Gap is having a sale on "Juicy" undies for 4 year-old girls. Geez, I feel better now?

Global food prices are shooting ever higher, more people are on foodstamps than ever before in history and wages are lower than ever...but it's ok because we will soon be able to buy FDA approved horse meat at our local stores. I'm sure that will make it much easier to swallow!

Health insurance premiums are at an all time high and their coverage is now at an all-time low...but breast implants will now be covered as long as you can prove that having small boobs hurts your feelings. *This just in*- Grandma was put to rest today because the Death Panel said so!

Police arrested, beat, shot tear gas, and pepper-sprayed protestors in streets across America today, but that's ok because corporations are now considered people with rights to free speech.

I do not have to continue to point out the absolute insanity that is occuring around us each and every day. The world is quickly becoming nothing more than a Monty Python parody of what it once was! Common sense and truth is just a passing glitch in the matrix of everyday life.

I am ready! I am ready for the NWO to take it's best shot! If we continue down our current path we are doomed. Something needs to give and change is inevitable, so I think it is time to call out the so-called "illuminati" and ask them to get it over with! We will either go down fighting or succeed in reforming this corrupt system, but we must eventually face the facts and stand-off against those who wish to control our lives and control our destiny. Otherwise, we might as well get used to the despair. We might as well get used to death and anguish and there will not be anything we can do about it.

So quit trying to make the world believe that "all is fine" while it slowly crumbles around us. Let's cut to the chase and get this show on the road!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm right there with you! Don't forget about the Corporate Media Lies, the spying on American citizens, the SB that just passed that allows the military to arrest you without question, the flouride in our water, the corrupt and paid off senators by Monsanto, the GMO foods that they feed us, the poisons in soda and high fructose corn syrup. We are all sheep to TPTB, I have a really hard time trying to live my life like everything is peachy, but there is just too much going on, this was not what I thought life would be like, not even close. I am strong though, and everyone around me is awake and aware, when the SHsTF I will be ready, always will be.

Food, Water, Ammo

Semper Fi

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Evolution is a sickly little path.

The tide is changing, people are changing, the earth is changing, the solar system is changing, the galaxy is changing and so too the universe is changing.

Life is neat like that, we change. We change for the good and the bad. (Subjectively of course). When we find something that works, that continues; when something doesn't work, we change it.

Weve gone from killing one another face to face with sword and shield, men dying along side their fellow man to tactical drone strikes on people you will never see again. We watch as our governments we put in power take our rights away. We stand emotionless as spirituality seems to disappear completely. We sit contently watching the news and tv shows. We have moments of exciting playing that new video game.

When it comes down to it, we are the small end of the spectrum of time and space. We are nothing, a blip on the scale. We have advanced so much in so little time, yet we cant see or notice it until we compile the data. Species like us don't live, we sit on our origin planet and stagnate. Its life, its the universe, the ultimate ruler. We come to be in a flash of light and so too will we fade to black.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

This is not what I thought life would be either. There are moments of joy that I try to concentrate on, but I fear what this world will be like when I am gone and my children/grandchildren are left to deal with the mess we have made. That's why I would rather stand with them and deal with the eventual transitions we will go through.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I had a similar day yesterday mate.

I got up, showered, dressed and came to work. I sat here all day looking out the window at the beautiful sunshine (summer has just started here in Australia). I skipped lunch because I had no money, sat here some more then went home...to sit and wait for the next day, consoled lovingly by my girlfriend through my frustration and despair at being trapped by and enslaved to currency.

There's nothing we can do about it, just learn to make the best of the situation ie; job..then make the absolute most of all free time!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Remember brothers and sisters.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

So cliche yet so true.

Set aside your differences because we all want the same thing.

A brighter future not just for yourself, your family but also for the people on the other side of the world.

Also let us not forget future generations.

The time for change is now.
edit on 6-12-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Its a bit more complicated then one bad day. Its about the frustration and lack of future for those that come after us. If tptb have plans for us....let's get in going.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The time for change is now.

I agree! Something needs to give soon. I find it hard to believe that we will be able to withstand the consistent onslaught on our freedoms. We need to get this going or we will be stuck under their thumbs for a long time.

new topics

top topics

join