It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hero dog reverses deed of human psychopath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Little baby kittens (God,..Yet again, [sigh]..) were put into a bag and placed on a road to be run over. But this dog dragged them home and whined until mom got them out and did the right thing with them.

I was a mysanthrope for years, until I learned about psychopathy and sociopathy, but I am boiling over with HATRED for my fellow humanoid primates in general, right now.
BRING ON THE 1918 PANDEMIC, BRING IT, I SAY, FOR ME AND MINE AS WELL. Good riddance to us scum sucking scum bags.
Don't you dare post the vid of lions with that plains buffalo, or I'll EVISCERATE you. I hit below the belt.

So, in regards to that newly found planet, you JUST KNOW they are feverishly trying to figure out how to transfer our stupid violent pervert dominating greedy (best of us) there as well. HUH.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: edit

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
calm down

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

It's my fragile earth and I'll cry if I want to.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I agree, waiting for the super bug/meteorite/CME/WWIII or any other human apocalyptic event to occur.

I believe we have one more "reset" situation before we as a species become smart enough to see our fallibility as humans.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As a Confirmed Crazy Cat Lady, I feel your pain and anger over the way people treat cats and kittens. I try really hard to not read stories or watch videos about kittens or cats being hurt, because my rage will know no bounds.

Keep in mind that, until the 1960s, it was common in America (especially rural America) to automatically drown newborn kittens, usually keeping only one out of the litter. I think it was done to keep the cat population down, because they are prodigious breeders. With the event of convenient spaying and neutering, this practice fell out of favor.

I remember seeing a bag in the middle of a busy two lane road, and a kitten had escaped the bag and was standing there crying. Before I could do anything, somebody came along and DELIBERATELY ran it over. I was inconsolable and sick for weeks over it. So I try really hard not to think about it, and just do what I can to save any cats that cross my path.

So far, 9 have cried out for help and I have rescued them. There is room for more on my "Rancho Los Gatos", and I'm sure more will find me, they always do.

Try hard not to torture yourself with these horror stories, and do what you can in your small corner of the world to make things better, for cats as well as ignorant humans.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

If One calculates the percentage of Humans who do these sorts of things and examines the results statistically, One finds that these sorts don't exist.

Overall, Humans are lovely, caring, ethical Beings, though many are twisted under the yoke of money (the love of money being the root of all evil). If We add both robotics for things no One wants to do and add free energy through electrogravitics, We can eliminate the need for money, eliminate poverty, and eliminate all crime associated with money (statistically ALL crime).

Please don't decide the fate (even in dream) of all Humans based on the very small (fraction of 1%) number who are psychopathic or sociopathic...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

somebody came along and DELIBERATELY ran it over.

I believe that if I had the time and gas and exprienced this, I'd like to follow that vehicle and think hard about the ways to (well, it would likely put me on the FBI's Most Wanted.....)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
God damn, what's wrong with people. How WEAK must you be to hurt something so innocent, like a puppy or a kitten.

Although that dog - what an amazing creature.

I seriously have little patience of animal abusers.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

My kinda gal Saucer!

As stated before in other posts, I've been betrayed time and time again by my fellow human beings - anything for a buck or social power.

NEVER been betrayed by a dog or cat and I've had the privilege in my 58 years of live to have shared my life with many dogs and cats.

God how could anyone do something like that and live with them-self?

For everyone out there............

SPAY - NEUTER - ADOPT

If people are going to have a companion animal (I hate the term own & pet denotes slavery) - then do it right.

If any of you live near rail road tracks, make sure you have a completely fenced in yard and watch your dog.

The train conductor that talked to my oldest son after hitting a dog near their home one night said, "It's sad, people just let their dogs run wild and we hit them all the time, horrible way to go", happens a lot.

A Dog is a Serious Commitment (Cats Too!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As a last warning to everyone out there that likes to let their dog or cat roam..............there are dangers out there, trains, cars, predatory animals and sick, twisted "humans".

Once again we see a dog had more morals than a human.

edit on 6-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hurting animals is about as pathetic as a human gets.

Have you ever hurt an animal? If the answer is YES then know that everyone who hasn't is BETTER than you.
Deal w/it

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

And without us here to feed them all the puppies and kittens die. atleast 95% of them will go quickly locked inside our houses. They might feed on our rotting bodies for a week, maybe two, but then they will all die a slow painfull death. You wished for it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInterceptor

Deadly pandemics never kill EVERYONE, there are some with freak immunity, just like with AIDS. I just wish they'd genetically engineer one which targets those with the remorseless brains, which are -physically- different than feeling souls' .
Unfortunately, it is the remorseless ones who genetically engineer pandemics. (Sigh....)
edit on 6-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

That is true............there are many good caring loving people out there and thank goodness they do out number the psychopaths.

My dog was rescued from being in a high kill shelter in Georgia. Fostered in Maine and 16 people each took a lag to drive this rescued dog from Maine to Illinois.

Along the way each person gave our dog a parting gift, a toy, a blanket, book for me, etc.

Many people in dog and cat rescue are heros, they give of their time and money to save many companion animals from death.

And this was one of them...............a little Pointer named Lucy that was six hours away from being just another statistic. (She hates being filmed).

edit on 6-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Aww what a cutie in her littow pink sweater!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

What a beautiful story.
There is hope.
Not everyone is horrid.

Best post I have read all day OHD,thank you.
Rescue dogs(and their good hearted owners)are the best!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You want to express yourself - you go right ahead. Sometimes we have to let the poison out - that's all you are doing. Great post and I understand how you feel.

My cats were all abandoned - my boy likes to visit a local neighbour - but he comes home when I start to worry. Animals know kindness and they respond. Animals have given us soooo much all through history - we need to protect them as much as we can - even from our own kind - unfortunately.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I feel the same way, I got a sick feeling reading that about the poor kitten getting deliberately run over. But gosh, I did view the footage of what happened to that toddler over in China. Not just one, but two drivers deliberately ran over that poor girl and the people walked on by ignoring her in pain and the one woman who did stop to move her hauled her like a sack of potatoes. It was the most shocking thing I've ever seen "ordinary" people do...never mind the sociopathic predators we hear too much about. There was no way the first driver could have failed to see her and no reason I can think of an ordinary person like that to hit a child apparently on purpose just to get her out of the way because he was in a hurry, oh and he thought he could get away with it, like bribe his way out, according to one report I read. Anyway if a regular Joe could do that to a human toddler and other PARENTS could just callously pass her by, then yeah, I don't have much hope for kittens, given that the MAJORITY of people I know either don't care for cats or actively intensely dislike or hate them.

My dog who passed a couple of years ago just loved cats. He could befriend cats that were otherwise wary of humans and helped get the stray cats to accept help from my parents, who would get them vetted and find them homes. He helped me take in a stray who was particularly fond of him, and he of her. You can't tell me that cat wasn't grateful and she knew the dog was the one to thank. Every evening she would go over and touch noses with the dog and rub up against him. Both have passed away now and I'd like to think they continue their friendship in Heaven.

There is a wide variety of dog personalities out there. Some dogs, like some humans, are mean and nasty even with a good owner doing their best with them. I've known a few like that, born that way from careless breeding or something fundamentally unsound at their core. But most are good and some are downright heroic and angels on this earth and would go out of their way to help a fellow creature in need.
edit on 6-12-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Ipad auto complete hates me

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

But gosh, I did view the footage of what happened to that toddler over in China. Not just one, but two drivers deliberately ran over that poor girl and the people walked on by ignoring her in pain and the one woman who did stop to move her hauled her like a sack of potatoes. It was the most shocking thing I've ever seen "ordinary" people do...never mind the sociopathic predators we hear too much about.

I don't have much hope for kittens, given that the MAJORITY of people I know either don't care for cats or actively intensely dislike or hate them.

Your post represents my view I've long held, that for every one person with sympathy, is one (or more) (or many more) 'people' without. Hence you know of so many of those "who actively intenseley hate" a small and mostly defenceless specie of 'animal' who never did anything them and theirs, except harm songbirds outside, because 'human' sh*ts put them in those situations to begin with. I RABIDLY DESPISE those who despise cats. And why shouldn't I hate a demon. And why is a demon always only invisible spirit? I say, nay. Others can quote the statistical studies by the 'experts' on sociopathy/psychopathy all they want. I met more than enough evil ghouls in the mental health system, JUST LIKE there are in every other aspect of jobs and other places in every day life.

I have only one wish, and this is not coming from the seething emotional state of previous. My wish is that some very intelligent microbiologists who can see the big picture, genetically engineer a deadly bug to target specifically, those whose brains are configured toward sociopathy/psychopathy. But such a (fantasy) is probably improbable-to-impossible. That -I- know of.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: ad quote

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
While I find this disturbing I also find it disturbing that you are wishing that millions of our fellow human beings would die.

Lets all do each other a favor and try not to get massively outraged at every news story that pops up.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your post represents my view I've long held, that for every one person with sympathy, is one (or more) (or many more) 'people' without. Hence you know of so many of those "who actively intenseley hate" a small and mostly defenceless specie of 'animal' who never did anything them and theirs, except harm songbirds outside, because 'human' sh*ts put them in those situations to begin with. I RABIDLY DESPISE those who despise cats. And why shouldn't I hate a demon. And why is a demon always only invisible spirit? I say, nay. Others can quote the statistical studies by the 'experts' on sociopathy/psychopathy all they want. I met more than enough evil ghouls in the mental health system, JUST LIKE there are in every other aspect of jobs and other places in every day life.

I have only one wish, and this is not coming from the seething emotional state of previous. My wish is that some very intelligent microbiologists who can see the big picture, genetically engineer a deadly bug to target specifically, those whose brains are configured toward sociopathy/psychopathy. But such a (fantasy) is probably improbable-to-impossible. That -I- know of.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: ad quote

You know what people who rationalize killing by thinking of their victims as demons are called? Yeah that's right serial killers .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join