It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga The Truth about Her Predictions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I remember reading a thread about her previously on this forum, a chap from her country posted on it -- who had received a reading from her in person -- and he said all the far future predictions attributed to her are bogus. The real predictions are for the immediate future.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
In relation to the post above, I have located the thread, the poster was Xitap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He posts from page 1 onwards, well worth reading what he has to say, if you have an interest in Baba Vanga.
edit on 8-1-2018 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2018 by ReggieWrightworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, is that like an alternative Dune novel?!

I'm half-Bulgarian and never chanced to witness an actual prediction of hers come true.

And I should warn you, Bulgarians are not the most trust-worthy people. They're apt to idolize someone, like they did Petar Danov. I've heard countless times that Einstein supposedly said: "The whole world bows to me, while I bow to the teacher Petar Danov from Bulgaria." I'm 99% certain that's bogus and a lot of such fakes are spread by fanatical Bulgarians who simply have the need to idolize something.

But the list is pretty interesting. Let's see if the 2018 and 2023 predictions come true.

I don't doubt for a second the possibility of true seers. Neither do I doubt the reality of time-travel (including to the past). For some reason I feel that there is some truth to the prophecies of Vanga, and that it's not all make-believe. The 3000 year timeline does resonate with me on some level. We'll see. Reality can be interesting at times.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What is the attitude of science towards the phenomenon that Baba Vanga and others like her represent? To sum up – negative. And this is is valid for the whole world - not just specific countries. The reason – the discrepancy between the established methods and means for research in rational science and the specific nature and uniqueness of the phenomenal capabilities we see in Baba Vanga and in some other individuals. Incapable to provide whatever explanation for these phenomena, it is easiest for science to deny their reality, declare them as mysticism, superstition and ignore them.

Here are some truly extraordinary predictions made by Baba Vanga that came true:

The beginning of the world war 2 and the consequences
The date on which Tsar Boris 3 died (Bulgarian king from 1918-1943)
The break-up of Czechoslovakia
The riots in Lebanon (1968)
The war in Nicaragua (1979)
The Cyprus conflict in 1974
The election of Indira Gandhi and her short-after death
The break-up of the Soviet Union
The break-up of Yugoslavia
The union of East and West Germany
The election victory of Boris Eltzin
The nuclear disaster in Chernobyl (Ukraine)
The date when Stalin died
The USA attacks on September 11th, 2001
The 44th USA president will be black
The disaster of the Russian “Kursk” submarine
The conflicts in Syria
The return of Simeon Sakskoburgotsky II in Bulgaria

Baba Vanga is recognized worldwide for her prophecies and is renowned as a phenomenon that has the gift to foretell the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join