It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in regards to russian school...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i was looking at CNN unfortunetly, and found this

www.cnn.com...

imo proof that this was an act towards WW3

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Eh. Doubtful.

WWIII =/= the war on terrorism.

WW3 would have to be a war between several large countries...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
true, but terrorism is creating unrest in about every country, sumthings bound to snap

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is no "war on terrorism". It is fake, just a brand image for you to suck up like Coca Cola or McDonalds.

Sweet Bird Of Truth (Matt Johnson)...

6 oíclock in the morning & Iím the last person in this plane
Still awake
Yíknow I can almost smell the blood washing against the shores,
Of this land that canít forget itís past.
Oh the wind that carries this plane is the wind of change,
Heaven sent and hell bent!
Over the mountain tops we go, just like all the other GI Joes

Ee-ay-ee-ay----adios!

Chorus
This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning
Weíre above the Gulf of Arabia--our altitude is falling
And I canít hold her up--thereís no time for thinking
All hands on deck--this bird is sinking

Across the beaches and cranes, rivers and trains
All the money Iíve made--bodies Iíve maimed.
Time was when I seemed to know,
Just like any other GI Joe
Should I cry like a baby, or die like a man
While all the planet's little wars start joining hands,
Oh what a heaven--what a hell!!
Yíknow thereís nothing can be done in the whole wide world.

I donít know whatís wrong or right,
Iím just a regular guy, with bottled up insides,
I ainít ever been to church or believed in
Jesus christ
But Iím praying that God's with you when you die.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
wow Masked, do you have anything to back up crap statements like that?

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
There is no "war on terrorism". It is fake, just a brand image for you to suck up like Coca Cola or McDonalds.

wow Masked, do you have anything to back up crap statements like that?

astroblade:

Masked does have a point. In some respects, the War on Terrorism is no less hype than the latest obsession with the Scott Peterson trial or Janet Jacksonís breast. Ask yourself why in fact the War in Terrorism merits such intense and obsessive focus and attention? Are deaths caused by other wars, disease, natural disasters and hunger any less significant?

The world sustains on average 15 to 30 million deaths alone per year due to disease or famine. AIDES accounts for 2.6 million deaths per year. Natural disasters account for roughly another 250,000 deaths per year. Accidents: another 500,000 deaths per year. 150,000 of those deaths are caused by medical mistakes!

The death toll due to terrorism from 1980 to date is well under 20,000.

So why the hype? Hold on to your seat nowÖ.The answer is MONEY!

The Fiscal Year 2004 budget request for the Department of Homeland Security is $36.2 billion.

Congress appropriated money for the war in Iraq in two supplemental appropriations. The first, Public Law 108-11, signed on April 16, 2003, appropriated $79 billion, and the second, Public Law 108-106, signed on November 5, 2003, appropriated $87 billion. Thatís a total of $166 billion dollars.

(For kicks, see what we could have spent our money onÖ. costofwar.com...)

But is that money even being spent wisely?

Since the September 11 attacks, about $13.1 billion has surged into state coffers from the federal government -- sorely needed money that has gone for police, fire and emergency services to help finance equipment and training to prevent and respond to terrorist attacks.
That is a 990% increase over the $1.2 billion spent by the federal government for similar programs in the preceding three years. But the vast majority of the $13.1 billion was distributed with no regard for the threats, vulnerabilities and potential consequences faced by each region.
Of the top 10 states and districts receiving the most money per capita last year, only the District of Columbia also appeared on a list of the top 10 most at-risk places, as calculated by AIR for TIME. In fact, funding appears to be almost inversely proportional to risk.
If all the federal homeland-security grants from last year are added together, Wyoming received $61 a person while California got just $14, according to data gathered at TIME's request by the Public Policy Institute of California, an independent, nonprofit research organization. Alaska received an impressive $58 a resident, while New York got less than $25. On and on goes the upside-down math of the new homeland-security funding.
www.cnn.com...

Sure, we could attempt more earnestly to solve many of worldís, or our nationís problems, but solving such problems rarely, if ever, makes anyone money. Thus the reason for the hype.

Just my humble opinion.

And, oh, enjoy that CocaCola and MickeyDees...

[edit on 6-9-2004 by loam]

[edit on 6-9-2004 by loam]

new topics

top topics

join