It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army To Stop Occupy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by PrimalRed
I can only hope they put an end to this occupy movement, it is really getting annoying.

Aaaw diddums.

You're very outspoken about the occupy movement aren't you?

Yes

I'm guessing you just LOVE corruption, corporate fraud, theft, exploitation and people being raped by the banks.

I do not recall saying anything like that, how did you arrive at such a conclusion?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by hplovecraft2000
www.legitgov.org...

Opps....close, tho.

www.us-army-info.com...

haha the first one seemed more informative, but now we know they have a clean background whoever they hire
and they have a 100 on aptitude, thats pretty important, am i missing the big picture? lol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I'm guessing you just LOVE corruption, corporate fraud, theft, exploitation and people being raped by the banks.

it wouldnt be as bad if they had been handing out lube samples with the mortgage papers ect. ect. ect. Loans... Ect.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe this is what our friend was tryin to post here lol the other link doesn't exactly make sense to me

www.legitgov.org...

OH and dont forget the Free heavy weaponry the Pentagon is providing to help their Occupy movement in DownTown LA.

www.stumbleupon.com...

ah i guess i posted for nothing, sorry everyone.
edit on 6-12-2011 by N3v3rmor3 because: added proof via link

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
calls it and considers it a war zone
rt.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Almost the entire planet knows what is going on in the US except the US citizens. When you bring anything up they think your crazy. Some of the ones that do know thinks its great. All I can say is what makes them think they are special. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Unfortunately many are about to find out what exactly that means.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Almost the entire planet knows what is going on in the US except the US citizens. When you bring anything up they think your crazy. Some of the ones that do know thinks its great. All I can say is what makes them think they are special. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Unfortunately many are about to find out what exactly that means.

yes unfortunately enough thats one of my main points of putting up this thread, i am not looking forward to the coming days ahead. Not at all

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's about time they got out of Iraq...... wait.... Oh my partner says I got confusued with the language after the chinese post.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Wildbob77

you beat me to it!!!! Yeah jump right to the Army... Skipping the national guard makes a lot of sense *rolls eyes*

because a lot of national guard would not detain members of their own community, and would resist. They need an active force that is combat ready, like NORTHCOM. try this article www.wsws.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Wildbob77

you beat me to it!!!! Yeah jump right to the Army... Skipping the national guard makes a lot of sense *rolls eyes*

because a lot of national guard would not detain members of their own community, and would resist. They need an active force that is combat ready, like NORTHCOM. try this article www.wsws.org...

thanks. I wanted to say the same but did not have a link to back me up. Im new around here. second post, lol as you can see, i should have waited longer to post lol
appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... fema camps

largest conspiracy of all time and how the bush crime family fits right in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com... msnbc on air rant

bush and aids www.hivalternatives.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

www.legitgov.org...

Opps....close, tho.

www.us-army-info.com...

haha the first one seemed more informative.......,

The first one seems more wrong, but everyone can keep rockin' with their bad selves.....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

www.legitgov.org...

Opps....close, tho.

www.us-army-info.com...

haha the first one seemed more informative.......,

The first one seems more wrong, but everyone can keep rockin' with their bad selves.....

well everyone sees things differently lol ty for posting anyways, you rock on too lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I can only hope they put an end to this occupy movement, it is really getting annoying.

Aaaw diddums.

You're very outspoken about the occupy movement aren't you?

Yes

I do not recall saying anything like that, how did you arrive at such a conclusion?

It is getting annoying... and last night I was reading an article about how they are using the 99% slogan in other things... Well.. I was saying occupy the restroom way before it was cool.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

uMM this might be something

Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 479. H.R. 10 — "To amend chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, to provide that major rules of the executive branch shall have no force or effect unless a joint resolution of approval is enacted into law."
from back with the link, the link clerk.house.gov... does this not already exist ?? en.wikisource.org...

edit on 7-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 7-12-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
so its been a while, and we have seen military intervention, drones, ect.

do you believe me now>?

The president has even admitted to passing the NDAA and INSISTING the wording put in there to detain americans.

i really dont think there is any question anymore. i say that actions speak louder than my post

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

You really want that, don't you?

Yes, let's jump to conclusions based on a shady youtube video.

Anyone with even half a brain can make a youtube video and pass it off as "truth".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Why would the military be needed when the cops are so willing to bash heads?

Quit trying to paint the military as bad guys: the vast majority would never turn on US citizens.

Local cops have already turned on their fellow citizens and are a ready force willing and eager do whatever is requested to put down protests.

If you're looking for anti-democracy bad guys, you don't need to look further than your local copshop.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

ok lets say 10,000 show up for a march,City has what 1,500 max cops, that is if all reserve ,off duty , county, and state are used then what, call in the NG , but yes most will do what some have , no real proof yet, laid down their arms when asked the thread is on here some where: yes found it www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-12-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join