It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army To Stop Occupy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted, Forgive me if its in the wrong place

also i cannot reply to all of you because my laptop is crappy, nor did i put this here to start an argument imerely put it here because i thought people would like to be Informed,

I merely put this up so everyone can be informed that some people may think that the US ARMY is being readied to stop the OCCUPY movement. I felt people would be interested in seeing this so here you u go....

edit on 6-12-2011 by N3v3rmor3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First. ***ALL Members Read!***
edit on 12/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by N3v3rmor3 because: n/a

I did not say everyone who disagrees with me is paid to do so that was your own twisted words. i should yes hav e spoken differently but was pissed off at mylaptop because it took me 20 min to make a reply and then got deleted.

hey i dont claim to know everything, never did.

those of you who want to disagree, then so be it! thats why we are here.

I just hghly doubt the weather will not be what stops the occupy movement, thats just f*uking rediculous,

I live in one of the top 10 coldest places in the US it wouldnt stop me from standing up for myself if i needed to... Why would it stop them.
edit on 6-12-2011 by N3v3rmor3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
broken link

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
fixed sorry first time linking to youtube

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Maybe this is why we are pulling troops out of Iraq within the next few weeks, all of a sudden. Or is it Iran they are preparing for?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Martial Law .

If you think about it , the recent events and bills are timed perfectly for a attack on Iran .

-Censor internet , average USA citiziens won't know about the war in Iran.
-Law that will stop you from having a gun , food for more than 7 days
-US pulling out troops from Iraq and Afganistan
-Recent tensions between Iran,Russia,China,Syria and the West

And there is more to say : FEMA camps , The Dollar and the Euro going down , Occupy Movement etc .

US citiziens won't react to their countries actions because they will not know about them and if they will , the US citiziens won't have enough resources to fight against the police/army .

Martial Law incoming .
USA=Police State .
edit on 6-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
if this is correct we will start disappearing soon
first in groups then in smaller numbers or vice versa

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WilburMercer

I believe personally they knew the police would not take their side being in the 99%, so they have been bringing troops back for this.... i do hope im very wrong

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I hoped this wouldnt happen - guess now it will come down to the troops and whos side they are on - WILL THEY ARREST AND DETAIN THEIR FELLOW CIVILIANS OR BEGIN TO "BREAK THE FLAW? The fema camps and mass graves conspiracies DONT SEEM SO MUCH LIKE CONSPIRACIES ANYMORE.. How will "THE" who comes TO FREE THIS herd AND DESTROY THSES ILL BE VIEWED ???????????????

SMH

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
My BS meter is off the charts.

Us troops are not being readied to use on the Occupy movement.

It's winter. The cold weather will be enough to get rid of most of the occupy protesters.

Let's all try to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
My BS meter is off the charts.

Us troops are not being readied to use on the Occupy movement.

It's winter. The cold weather will be enough to get rid of most of the occupy protesters.

Let's all try to deny ignorance.

LIKE cold weather will stop THEM. Their families are starving, they are losing their homes. What do they have to go home to. Go back to whoever is paying you to lobby the ATS Forum or smarten up a little.

i would go on but my laptop keyboard is #ed up ill plugin my other one in a little bit
jesus fg chrst

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

you beat me to it!!!! Yeah jump right to the Army... Skipping the national guard makes a lot of sense *rolls eyes*

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If the majority of troops are as brainwashed as returning Nam troops were (yes I just finished watching the winter soldier documentary, which I suggest all do so en.wikipedia.org...) then perhaps they will just "follow orders".

i don't think it is a bad as Nam ( I honestly don't know) but that Doc scared the # outa me on the capabilities of man.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

True but it will take 3 to 6 months for the Army to get up to speed that is convoys troop movements equipment and logistics to be in place by this time spring or early summer will be here and that will bring out the OWS in mass. do not for get S1867 would be law as well. up date Bill S1867 is now off to the House when it will be voted on??? will let you know www.govtrack.us... and the house link clerk.house.gov...

edit on 6-12-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Var.... The Vietnam vets had to fight through protestors at the airport... They were told not to wear their uniforms because of how American's were treating them

thats not right...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I hoped this wouldnt happen - guess now it will come down to the troops and whos side they are on - WILL THEY ARREST AND DETAIN THEIR FELLOW CIVILIANS OR BEGIN TO "BREAK THE FLAW? The fema camps and mass graves conspiracies DONT SEEM SO MUCH LIKE CONSPIRACIES ANYMORE.. How will "THE" who comes TO FREE THIS herd AND DESTROY THSES ILL BE VIEWED ???????????????

SMH

i have a feeling it will start off badly the ones who protest will be forced into submission, until the majority feeldo that they are beng immoral and unreasonable in their judgement on who is doing the right thing, the military is the one who has trained these men and women so they wont easily see this coming at first unless they are more like us. However, once people have to cross moral standards is when the changes will start to happen, Flaw will become just that. and another movement will begin Occupy Military.... its down to the nitty gritty from here its going to be a dangerous path to tread, Tread lightly my friends for you know not your enemies

GRP RIP FOREVERMORE

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3
LIKE cold weather will stop THEM. Their families are starving, they are losing their homes. What do they have to go home to. Go back to whoever is paying you to lobby the ATS Forum or smarten up a little.

Sorry. Look in the mirror before telling someone to "smarten up".

The OWS movement will grind to a halt after the first snows hit cities in the Snow Belt. They'll change their tune after a few turn into human popsicles.

And besides, Obama has been whining about getting troops out of A-stan and Iraq since before he took office. Notice how the last troops will be home around Oct-Nov 2012: Just in time for the Presidental elections.

What's really funny is if this is true. OWS hippies have been chanting for troops to be returned home, and they come back to knock down their shacks.

Priceless.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Will the military actually carry out orders against Americans?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

hahah good point... And yeah I've seen less people in Cali at the rallies and its only been in the 50s lol

time to get HAARP online hahahah

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
If the majority of troops are as brainwashed as returning Nam troops were (yes I just finished watching the winter soldier documentary, which I suggest all do so en.wikipedia.org...) then perhaps they will just "follow orders".

i don't think it is a bad as Nam ( I honestly don't know) but that Doc scared the # outa me on the capabilities of man.

THat is what we have to hope against that had crossed my mind as well. I dont even want to go into the cap abilitis of man :X OR Psycholgy or any of the other things that will eventually follow... but realistically it will come down to each persons personal beliefs, breaking point, personality, and strength. Moral fiber if you will. and that in todays society, oh man, i dont even want to speculate i just wanna pack up and disappear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join