It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like to see a return to the use of castrated Eunuch's to act as our political officials?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Please clarify who you are directing the question to?

Personal Disclosure: Is it to me the OP?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The question was rhetorical.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Explanation: Then I ask you to remove it by editing it yourself as it is offtopic and clearly an attempted derailing of this threads topic!

I neither mentioned rape or assault and any issues to do with child disfigurement of genitalia was also covered and became a term of limitation imposed on the idea this thread was pursuing!

Please stay on topic in future!

Personal Disclosure: And please don't try derail my threads!

I will be making an alert within the next 24hrs if I don't see you editing your offtopic post soon!

edit on 6-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix several spelling errors.

edit on 6-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix an overlooked spelling error.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My post is utterly on topic. Castrated officials are likely to harbour traumatic psychological problems that are likely to make them very bad at their jobs, predisposing them to serious breaches of morality.

Another poster suggested that being castrated would make politicians/bureaucrats less likely to be pedophiles, and this not the case.

I will not edit my post. It is on topic. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Castrated officials are likely to harbour traumatic psychological problems that are likely to make them very bad at their jobs, predisposing them to serious breaches of morality.

Nope ... because by ending UP castrated they have already PROVED they WERE already predisposed to serious breaches of morality!

By forcing them to remain officials we are giving them a 2nd chance after having punished them seriously for their 1st serious infraction and making them work to compensate to community for that infraction!

Having become infamous criminals of REKNOWN, their every move after that would be so highly scrutinized as for it to become IMPOSSIBLE for them to ever commit another serious offence again!

Personal Disclosure: You can't fool me ... I am already stupid!

P.S. Edit your post ok!

edit on 6-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix a spelling error.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY, but with 3 conditions

1: it has to start with the present politicians and back dated to those that have recently served(20 years sounds good)

2: It HAS TO BE public in full view with no anesthesia

3: next elections we can then decide if we want to continue the practice

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That is one of the best ideas I have heard on ATS. Although I think some of them already are eunuchs.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Thats when the Men were Men.

A whole new generation is shaping up globally at a pace that eventually they just might diminish from the male babies from the lack of necessity if Darwin's theory is to be applied for Evolution
You know...if you dont use it, you lose it

edit on 7-12-2011 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
First of all eunuchs were never commonly used as political officials in the sense that you are proposing Although there are a few instances of eunuchs rising to power. If we were to return to the traditional use of eunuchs it would not be the president, senators, etc... who would generally be getting castrated but rather their aids, household servants and such. With that stated I think that your title is a bit misleading.

Nope ... because by ending UP castrated they have already PROVED they WERE already predisposed to serious breaches of morality!

This is an uneducated response. If we returned to the traditional use of eunuchs as public servants these people would be castrated as children, not after they committed some moral crime as you are supposing. These were the children of commoners (us) or the children of conquered people. They committed no crimes other than being born lowly or being the children of enemies. If you are proposing the return to using castration as a form of punishment that is something else, but not what the OP suggested.

If you truly believe that we should return to the use of eunuchs in the traditional sense then I challenge you to offer up your prepubescent sons to be castrated and used however the President sees fit. Me, I personally like the fact that we no longer use slaves of any type, eunuchs or no.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
Great . . . nutless and gutless . . . we'll have to change our name to the United States of France.

Second line.

The world did not see america in a rush to deploy to Europe either, when Germany had all that manpower and armor. Who was it that cut them to eadible bits again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join