It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a piece of the rock

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Hello to you. Welcome to the "I am a nervous wreck and hate waiting" thread. I think we have talked about everything here. I have seen plenty of ufo's or crazy lights in the sky and one huge black spot over my house that blocked out all the stars.... Kids and I went inside. That was the night a cow was mutilated across the road from the house.
So.... I will go read your thread as soon as I can. And again welcome. We welcome any and all discussions here just trying to keep my self from frothing at the mouth.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

oh wow... talk about a story if you wouldnt mind sending my a pm with any info you have on the cow story or if you have already made a thread for that please send me a link.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I will send you a u2u. May be awhile because I have to run to town.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

oh wow... talk about a story if you wouldn't mind sending my a pm with any info you have on the cow story or if you have already made a thread for that please send me a link.

I know it's way off topic since we are talking about rocks, but now we are waiting on rocks, and rocks don't really have all that good of a sense of time.

So..to pass the time while waiting I thought I would bring up a thread I made a few months ago about alien cow abductions. Now I doubt the cow across thee street from the OP is one of the ones in my thread, but just in case I will share it with you guys...and ladies.

I have little patience waiting on rocks to do their thing, but have even less with aliens with aliens who steal cows. It's just not funny at all.

edit on 9-1-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thank you, webpirate! That was great. Personally I have never heard of this but I do believe! Come to think about it I think we had a foreman that was an alien. Anyway we lost alot of cows before we got rid of him.Never saw his ship unless it was disguised as a 79 tri-colored Ford pickup.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yeah. The best ways to keep track of your cows is through the widespread use of the cow chip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81c5b38f616b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Maybe we wouldn't have lost so many cows if we had a "cow chip" for every one of the. We used to burn them in the wood stove when I was a kid on the plains. No wood out there. On the big ranch we thought we had no use for them. They were laying all over the ranch. At $59.95 we could be rich now!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

webpirate i love the humor behind you cow abduction thread, but i highly doubt that the first 2 images are real i mean we strive to get a decent pic of a UFO yet these farmers have this kind of quality? really? sorry mate i simply cannot believe that.

but copperhead explained in a short para something that would otherwise have taken a book to get across and it really caught my attention. However i have recently been noticing that many people on ATS seem to return with new even bigger story's and i cant help but think is it to keep up a status?

But thank you to both copperhead and webpirate and copper still hopeing to here your story.

HAHAHA cement cow ;] priceless. or 59.95 0o

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Another keep-alive tickler.
Expect results any day.
NEMS must have taken themselves a long holiday period, but be patient.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Oh, thank you charlyv. Any news is good news at this point. I will go back to sitting in my corner. Just keep tickleing me so I stay awake. Thanks for the reply. We have had to resort to alien cow abductions.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I will find your thread and write what happened there if that is okay with you?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Trying to make this strange little dude as my avatar. Oh, well. He is half there. But I will keep trying. Made him just as small as I could. Maybe thumbnail.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hahahahaha....no...they aren't meant to be real. At least I never saw them as real. Sort of like the guy in the video making the cow disguises!..lol It was actually a composite of another site www.cowabduction.com... and some other "images" I had found. I was going for the most obvious fake ones I could find!

I just made the thread for a laugh, and the post here to perhaps explain what had happened to charlyv. But...I see he is back!!!!

With results soon to follow!

I don't wanna get up from the computer now! I wanna hear......I wanna just sit here and wait.....

Nah...I need a shower. Hurry up charleyv....and tell your "people" to too!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hmmm.... hard to tell from your discription if it is brain coral or not...might even sound like a coperlite, flat on bottom...small ridges..etc. Perhaps post a pic? Might as well, while we are waiting.

p.s. yes, they taste like chicken. Dirty, rotten chicken

edit on 10-1-2012 by JJRichey because: cause

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JJRichey

Okay goofy neighbor left!!!!No I think it is not brain coral. I will send a pic later. It is weird though.Looks like all the air went out of a balloon.
Yeah, maybe we won't have enchiladas for supper.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wonder what this rock is I can not wait for that person to come back with the results. I found this thread and kept reading the posts. Now I have to also waitt and see what this neat rock is. What if it is a merteroite? what if the person finding out about it also disapears would be strange.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TropicKandie

Honey, I can't disappear!!! Too many kids, too many grandkids,and youngest wants to go to Disney World. Hope I can make his dream come true but not counting on it.
It could be those @#$% beer cans. Until I hear from charlyv I will just keep having to sit in my appointed corner and I think I have gotten the habit of sucking my thumb and whining. But no one here complains as long as the meals keep coming to the table.
What will I do after I find out what this is??? I have been in ATS all day every day since charlyv offered his help. I will have nothing to do with my time. I won't be allowed to sit in my corner anymore and thumb sucking is out.And no one liked the whining anyway.
I guess I will just play it by ear and keep on cookin'. And maybe get a life?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well, you can always read up on some of the other great topics here! If you don't want to post a pic, you could always just u2u it to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i just loved the cow abductions part. Do aliens eat steak? Better than us.
You can abduct all the cows you want. Just do not eat little Bobby!
My grand kids have been reading this thread and think I am a nutcase.
They will enjoy the nights in the future, looking out of my telescope and being amazed.
Long live science. The clock ticks.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Goodmorning sweet charlyv! and all the rest of you. No one has disappeared so far except little wolf or maybe he's sleeping in.
It is cold and snowing here this morning. I slept in a bit.
I will get pic's of the collapsed rock after I find it in the attic and u2u them to you. Drinking first cup of coffee and I think both eyes are open now.Heading for cup #2.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join