It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Who and what is in control of your mind? I'm somewhat in control of your mind at the moment, because I got you reading this topic with your undivided attention.
I am the who in control for now. Now what is the what in control of your mind? That's what I'd like to find out. Is it a lot of things? Tell it! Lets get to the bottom of what in all is controlling an alert mind on any given day.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I chose to open this thread.
I'm sure there will be others who chose to not open this thread.
YOU don't control my mind.
I control yours.
I made you write this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
you guys are #in weird

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I am my mind
My mind is me.
Without my mind
I cease to be

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My soul and ego are constantly batteling but my soul is always winning. My mind like to think it is in charge but when my unconscious take over the my mind can be as nasty as it want, but I will still be nice outwardly. My lower self has no control when my higher self wants something. Namaste

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Different forces are in control. Different parts of your brain are always sending you different signals. You feel hungry, that information is coming up from your stomach, so this hits your brain, a little light starts flashing "hungry hungry hungry" and isn't this a form of control? Meanwhile you have other things coming in, other forms of information. Maybe your sex drive is pulling you in a certain direction; here, your nerves and hormones are exerting control. If you are in pain, that is another message that demands attention and response.

So you have all this stimuli coming in and each one "wants a piece of you," wants to control you in some way. What you actually do is the sum total of all this influence coming together and pushing you in a certain direction.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm fairly certain your mind is a tool of the body.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would guess that for the most part sex controls our minds, for at least a large percentage of the time....or maybe that's just me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I agree that it is me who is in control of my mind may this be consciously or unconsciously.

now, it is by far not only your article that holds my attention. my morning coffe is just as interesting and so is the noise of the rain falling on my tin roof. many other things hold my attention also either simultaneously or my mind is oscillating rapidly between them – including the instantaneous analysis and response to your text while reading.

and there is not one single moment worthwhile mentioning that I would not be in control to withdraw my attention from your op.
in this body I am the conductor of my energy and I’m not sure what in this world there is that we could not boil down to energy.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip
reply to post by WarJohn

I'm fairly certain your mind is a tool of the body.

Yet I'm of the firm belief that my body is simply a vehicle for my mind

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
from my guess what i say about truth is for any even the mind, ur thoughts are not ur mind nor ur attention nor ur focus, ur mind is its positive superior freedom, so where ur mind is constant same existing

it is where positive and superiroity are one, like where urself absolute will out of objective perspective and ur conscious freedom out of all knowledge u stand, meet in one same reality in ur brain, logically when u realize anything even an expression u see it a bit but it is always perceptible more in free objective perspective of, this is what i guess make ones minds existing, the certain data about u that u will constantly refer to to do none in knowing being existing or in doing any according to what already exist as ur mind

it is where ur mind is true, so it seems that any is of truth first

freedom as a localisation constant fact, is wether positive freedom in absolute terms which is the reason of its perceptible existence, when freedom is positive it becomes constant stillness like in keeping being its source objectivity from its constancies adds of energies

or superior freedom in absolute terms as being freedom out of all seen and known but in superior justification as proving knowing it all well

what i say of course is mostly relative but in truth is absolutely absolutely, but since truth is then any is done as true as a fact among others things also done as true

that is why mind dont exist in truth, so it is a plus outside of truth from joining true facts in sameness rules, so minds are a tool to support the existence of relative true ones those relative that realize alone their free existence out of admitting being of truth first and always

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What sour mind? Marey dotes n dosey dotes and little lamsey divey.

Manor microbe? Mine csar nill use ion.

Pluto live or die? Iceball fall.

Who can redact? Ink on troll, yes or no? May bee sew.

Silly con baste and 'N'-ey weigh.

Lung stenting philly soft cicle quest ton.

Art?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
only what is superior exist, as only what is superior is positive, and only what is positive is constant possible present objective
but this is not logics speculations it is a fact of truth, that exist not bc it is superior but it is superior bc it exists

that is why to me truth first is an object then it became objective from relative perspective to then it became absolute freedom from the objective realisation of the free perspective, but object is always the superior truth and its conception is to true free superior objective individual rights

that is why any self negative reaction to objective reality if u r aware of, u can isolate it out in ur mind and if u can there justify its superiority then it exists right, logically ur mind will be opened to see how it is positive present in objective truth which will inspire u to realize urself presence objectively of confirming the positive character of ur point, while at the first place it would have been defined as negative, bc rejecting and rejected by objective all realities perceived

a lot of people love objective spiritual intelligence powers that justify positive constancy over negative realities to feel living through by realizing their positive sense to objectively, those people when facing reality they dislike so step back, could find within their thoughts out of that point a sense of god justification that would make their mind out of believing that god is the superior existence reason of all present objective, but they will be individuals in there according to their own minds regarding their true positive superior sense existing one

other people love objective freedom in so many different perspective that all mean to realize their own positive free objective sense as present living, also there i guess they could step back when witnessing force on realities they dislike then they could out of realities identify a superior justification of being free, so their minds will b built upon that base for free existence ones

most of the people are like gods, opportunism is the only drive and reason, so they make their minds from what they reach to gather as one their objective possessions out of superior pretenses
this is the evil realms reference opposed to truth existence as being really its reversed

what is supposed to b constant objective present therefor positive free, become present possessions constancies through negative forces to mean what is possessed as the positive reference

what dont admit the least of relative character to truth is then not of it, as individuals freedom they are true in their moves to realize their intentions, but their objective realizations is not true while it exists and their force affect things and others, so from the opposition to truth, when truth is superiority exist them belong to the concept of inferiority exist

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
inferiority is from willing to take advantage and for granted what exist by considering it nothing

if what objectively existing is meant being nothing for what free means to exist from possessing it and profiting from being bigger or above it, then what exist is inferiority through negative force, which is actually all existence so any objective reality

top topics

join