It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doesn't Know His Own Birth Date!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Who is this guy?
Let me answer that for you - Barry Sotoero
educate-yourself.org...

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE... This should really be a cause for great concernn.
To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man.

Manchurian Candidate anyone?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Look, I'm no Obama fan, not at all but to state that not one person has come forward claiming to have known him in the past is blatantly false and that claim is going to draw some negative attention and distract from the subject matter of your post.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I hope so.
This should stir up some debate...bring it on.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Is there any way to verify the date of said press conference? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Even so, it just doesn't matter. No one has taken this far enough to do anything about it in all these years. It's a moot point. It's an archaic law and should be done away with. I was born there but I have no plans to return. Should I be president? Should someone who loves that country *regardless of where they landed when they fell onto the ground of this planet* be the next president? You had GW - twice. The dude was born here but how badly did he ruin the country? How badly did he run the place into the ground? From where I sit, whine though you might, Obama is doing no worse that d*ckh**d GW and his cronies of Evil. Why are they still walking free!?

Prioritize.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Personally I think Obama is doing a far worse job than GW...if that is even possible.

Just My opinion.

Heres the link for the vid - www.youtube.com...

Looks like it was uploaded on the 17 of july this year...And Obama said "I'll be 50 next week" but his official birthday according to the whitehouse is in October??

'
edit on 6-12-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

You say that as if it's a fact.
The opposite is true.

And I don't know about any of you, but there have been times when I had to ask what month it was... People get confused and make mistakes on dates all the time. This is a non-issue.

He's a human being, not a Manchurian Candidate.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

You say that as if it's a fact.
The opposite is true.

And I don't know about any of you, but there have been times when I had to ask what month it was... People get confused and make mistakes on dates all the time. This is a non-issue.

He's a human being, not a Manchurian Candidate.

Keep digging mate, you'll find more the deeper you go

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
his name is Barrack Hussein Obama...Kinda strange...SOunds like a forenier to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"WMR has been told by informed sources that when he first read our accounts of his background with the CIA, including his employment with Business International Corporation, and the CIA histories of his mother and grandparents, Obama flew into a rage — the possible source for three independent reports that indicated that the White House wanted this editor "dead."

www.opinion-maker.org...

"WMR has learned from government sources with close contacts inside the White House that media reports that The New York Times is developing a story on President Obama suffering from clinical depression are correct and that Obama is fixated on how the media, including certain web sites, view his presidency."

Gotta love Wayne Madsen! He's got more dirt on Obama than anyone. However, I thought that Wayne's death threats came after he reported on Obama's membership in "Man's County" in Chicago. Anyway, I think Wayne moved to Canada to escape the threats, didn't he?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You probably think he's doing worse because there's just so much to fix at this point that it's going to be a slow and heavy path back to a decent level. It's going to hurt. Don't blame Obama for that. That's years of people being suckered by the very system they so dearly love: Capitalism. You got what you deserve.

I have never voted because I've always known the system never incorporated the little guy's vote. The president and his cabinet are selected by other than a democratic vote. It's all a lie over there. When will you people learn? You buy everything you see on tv or on the Net. Whatever gets the most hype also gets your money, and in greater and greater volumes. "A fool and his money are soon parted." You bought it. You will continue paying for it for a long time.

Why is the birthday so blazingly important? Why does it matter? Go take GW to task for what he's done. Make him take responsibility for all that crap. Do what's important first. Don't sit there with your sack in a twist over Barry's bday.

I'm about Obama's age and you want to know something? I don't *care* when it's my birthday. It doesn't matter. Once more around the sun makes little difference at this stage.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I still feel like the birth certificate is a trap to make the anti obama people look dumb... as much as i'd love to believe it... I just am ... NOT THERE yet... you know??

heck I forget my bday sometimes!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Obama Doesn't Know His Own Birth Date!

He knows it, but you really can't tell the American public that you're a 2000 year old son of an Egyptian pharoah. It just wouldn't do. J/K.

It's hard to keep propaganda straight. I'm surprised these guys don't screw up more than they do. Donny Rumsfeld sure had his share of flubs.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3
his name is Barrack Hussein Obama...Kinda strange...SOunds like a forenier to me.

"mm mm mm" You forgot that part.

I not a fan, but to be honest, a president jumps up early, gets a cup of coffee and starts his day immediately.
Before they go to the podium, they have to have this set list of facts memorized, they have to know factoids to answer questions. They get briefs from a thousand different agencies.
I get flummoxed sometimes when someone tosses a ringer question into my presentations, and I'm representing my sole and lonely self.
We need to stop punching presidents for every tiny little gaff. It makes politics more of a football game and not a process.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

did you JUST figure this out????.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

I feel it is some sort of trap, too....or Hillary would have splattered it across the universe by now.....I read an interesting article that claims the prez is Malcolm x's child.....had pictures....eerily similar facial expressions, face shape, eye shape.....and his mother was Malcolm's white girlfriend...who is very much still alive....it IS a mystery.....i wonder if we'll ever know the truth!

new topics

top topics

join