It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled out your money out of a big bank? They can still come after you for it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
So what do you recommend doing to shield my family from this heist.

2nd.

Well getting your cash out of there obviously. Keeping a bunch of hard cash at your house... and if you have to use the financial system, use it as little as possible... put the least money possible for the least amount of time possible.

And of course, have reserves of food, guns and ammo ready. Have silver/gold coins as replacement for worthless federal reserve notes.

That kind of stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Dude I know about what the fed is and what fed notes are. I get it but your taking it to far. Those notes are mine and I use them for what I want. They can't come take them in the middle of the night. Are they worthless? In many ways they are but if I took out 200k from BOA and put it in Citibank,BOA can not come after that money.
I don't know where in the hell you came up with that. Please tell me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing

Dude I know about what the fed is and what fed notes are. I get it but your taking it to far. Those notes are mine and I use them for what I want. They can't come take them in the middle of the night. Are they worthless? In many ways they are but if I took out 200k from BOA and put it in Citibank,BOA can not come after that money.
I don't know where in the hell you came up with that. Please tell me.

Well if you move the funds by check or wire transfer they would know where the money went, I have a feeling they could just confiscate it from whatever bank you moved it too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My grandpa used to have a saying. About half a century ago, when i first heard it but it still rings true today.

"F'em. You cant get blood from a turnip"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

All the more reason to pull out sooner rather than later. Move your money to a locally owned bank, coop, or credit union right now. You get all the same services, all the same ATM access, most of them have all the same online services, plus you get better interest rates, lower fees, and personalized service.

I can walk into my credit union and sit down and talk to a loan officer that actually gets to make the final decision right there on the spot. They don't have to send your app up to some central agency in Atlanta or NY. Nope, they look it over, they look at your history and your balances and they know where you work, and they see you at the grocery store, and they actually TRUST you!

Move your money somewhere where it will do your community good.

Along those same lines, shop somewhere that you can ask for the owner and actually meet them. The "manager" is not the same thing. Don't shop anywhere unless there is a real, flesh and bone owner on site!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
There's a group of people who are aware of these continual thefts, and have joined together to raise a single voice against them. You might want to join up with them.

They call themselves Occupy Wallstreet.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is not just the Banks it is the whole of Bankruptcy laws period.

The company I work for ( an air conditioning company) and we did new residential housing construction for a large Construction company who went belly up owing us $125,000, and we were only one of many unpaid venders working for them.

Because of the Bankruptcy laws there is a term called the "Preferential Period" and on top of the fact that we will never recover the 125,000 they owe us for work and materials that went unpaid, we may owe them an additional 80,000 more from money they did pay us, 90 days before they filed for bankruptcy.

This is ludicrous

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
On the other hand, if one of the big ones blows up and has to pay all those derivatives, you might as well just let it go, anyway, and go live in a tent because the system just blew up.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I was allways under the notion that destoying(defacing) the dollar was considered destruction of government property? How can that be if the federal reserve is not actually the govenment?
And on another note U.S coins are minted by U.S. Mints not the federal reserve, Just the paper money says federal reserve note.
edit on 6-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This thread is forgetting one thing: countries can create money. Inflation is not a factor right now. As you may recall, lots of money was passed out. Did you see inflation? Nope. That is one reason why we are in a pickle right now. When Greenspan was in charge of the Federal Reserve, he lost control of the economy and could not regulate inflation with interest rate changes. The reason he lost control was because there was not enough money in the system. To date, there is still not enough money in the system.....when was the last time you saw inflation? It's been years.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
WOW
That's insane! I guess its a good thing I don't have any money....
I fear the whole thing is gonna blow, I almost want it to.
I'm so tired of the foreplay...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
this isn't as crazy as it sounds when you put down the lies you have been told and actually learn what is going on.

The "dollar" is a debt, it tells you this right on the bill. First, what is a "bill?" Second, it is called a "Federal Reserve NOTE" and please look up what Black's law calls a note. For those without a 100 year old edition, it is a DEBT. When you have 100 dollars in the bank, you don't have 100 credits, you have 100 debts.

The next thing you need to understand is that the Birth Certificate you, not the human you, actually owes the fed a ton of money - they printed money in your name when you were born and gave it to the corporation called the US government. You have to pay it back, you are a debt slave - your taxes go to pay a small portion of it back each year, but you still have interest to pay back and it is compounded.

The notes in your "account" are debts that you still owe. If the banks blow up, they will call in all of the DEBTS, not the credits as you have none, but they will basically "call the loan due" and you have to pay. You have been duped, you've been walking around with little-mini mortgages in your pocket all this time thinking those "bills" were not "bills" but credits. Since you "bought" things with those "bills" you bought things for the Fed themselves - that is their property as you used their "money" for the purchase and the money are IOU's.

The law here makes sense, the Fed can do what they want with their money, what doesn't make sense is the lie you think is the reality. Sadly, ignorance of what is happening is the problem, not the Fed or the court's actions.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Truth is that some are the same or worse. A local community bank near me charged a fee for an ATM card ($12/yr), but had slightly lower overdraft fees. So, they just shifted the fees somewhere else. For me, this is worse because I never OD my account, but I get a free debit ATM card at my present bank.

You must look into these things. Read fine print. They shout out the crap to hook you, then they casually say, "Oh yea, by the way, the card is $12 a year, but that's optional. You can always come inside to withdraw your money for free if we're open on that day at the time you wish."

Pssh.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I wonder who pays for the process of them getting your money back if you have taken it out of the bank. some ones going to get payed to do that, so that means some one is going to have to pay.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
I wonder who pays for the process of them getting your money back if you have taken it out of the bank. some ones going to get payed to do that, so that means some one is going to have to pay.

It's all talk and news, probably, just to troll the news sites. The second they try to walk into people's houses and get their money for fraud like this, Wow, can they expect trouble. They should just send the CEOs of the banks themselves to grab the money!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

they will come with police backup and a letter saying they can legally do this. It will be, give us your money/stuff back or your coming with us and we will take it anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They are banks man. They have your social security number and they'll know where your money is, and they will just jerk it out and you'll see less ones and zeros on your account balance.

Man, the bankers at BOA freaking fingerprinted me when I cashed one of their OWN cashier's checks with the person who wrote it oking it and their security department having verified EVERYTHING. They get by with all kinds of crap- they knew that day that I wasn't a crook - they were just trying to rope me into opening an account WITH THEM so they wouldn't have to give up the dough.

They're crooks. I'm glad to see them go under - but what I don't want is for them to get by with hurting innocent good people in the process.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What about cashing out your 401k and investing it into gold or silver? Those are stocks right? Could they still come after you if some of those stocks were bank owned??

edit on 7-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This is nonsense. The derivitives market isn't covered by the FDIC. Private deposit accounts UP TO $250,000 are covered by the FDIC. If the money in the depositors' accounts was fleeced to pay as much as possible of the bank's derivative debts, the difference wouldn't fall on the FDIC's shoulders at all. It would be absorbed by whoever was stupid enough to fund that derivative. The FDIC would step in (eventually) to renumerate the depositors screwed over by the bank.

At least in theory and in law this is how the system is to work. Fact remains that the FDIC doesn't have the money and our economy doesn't have the strength to absorb even the private deposit account responsibility in the event of a big bank's collapse. The economy would take a massive hit and we would sink deeper into the depression we've been in for over 3 years. Once again, DAMN THEM TO HELL for the bailouts of the too big to fails back when this started. Had we forced those banks to deal with their own problems, the economy would be OK by now and the federal debt would be a hell of a lot lower (not to mention those notes would be worth more than they currently are.)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Guess I can say I'm happy I've very little money and no mortgage with the bank. Being poor (but out of debt) is feeling better and better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join