It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulled out your money out of a big bank? They can still come after you for it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That's right. If they blow up within 90 days of you pulling out your money, they can still sue you to get it back.

Let's Make The Clawback Risk REAL

Recently Bank of America transferred a bunch of derivatives into their banking arm. "A bunch" means somewhere around $80 trillion worth.

Now pay very careful attention, because part of the bankruptcy "reform" law in 2005 placed derivative claims in front of depositors in a business failure - including a bank failure.

If a major bank blows up this very same claim, supported in existing Bankruptcy Law with the changes signed by George Bush in 2005, will be used to steal the entirety of your bank account, and if you detect the impending blowup shortly before it happens -- say, 90 days before -- you're still exposed to the risk through clawback!

Don't run any crap about FDIC insurance in this sort of event either -- in the singular case of Bank of America we're talking about $77 trillion in face value of derivatives. While "notional" values are wildly beyond what anyone would have to pay (as that figure assumes the reference all goes to a literal value of zero) the fact remains that with even a 5% loss the amount of money required would be roughly equal to the entire US Federal Budget, which the FDIC clearly does not have -- nor could it acquire.

A cascade failure of several large banks would easily result in loss claims that would exceed the entire US GDP; for obvious reasons virtually none of that would actually be paid or recovered and in the case of you, the average person, your reasonable expectation of recovery in such an event is zero.

Anyway read the whole thing... it will scare you to death.

Basically if BAC blows up, paying the derivatives will be done BEFORE paying you back your money. And since there's way more derivatives than the bank has assets, you will NOT be paid your money. EVER. Like MF Global clients.

But even worse than that...

If you were in the tiny minority who saw any of the big banks for what they are (criminals) and pulled your money...

Let's say you had $25k in your Bank of America bank account. You still owe them $200k on your mortgage with them but you still withdraw your money. 89 days later, Bank of America blows up. They owe trillions in derivatives to XYZ banks. Bank of America takes over all deposits they have (whoever is still with them) and give it to XYZ banks. That's not enough to pay it all back. So then, they take a list of whoever withdrew their money in the last 90 days and give it to XYZ banks. So XYZ bank go to bankruptcy court and a sellout judge give them the go ahead to go after people who withdrew their money. You are in the lot.

- You have the money : you have to pay it back or you will go to jail.
- You don't have the money : they will come after anything else you own... house/car/etc...
- You don't have the money and anything : they will put you into bankruptcy.

And guess what, even if you pay them back YOUR MONEY, even if BAC went kaboom, you still owe XYZ bank your $200k in mortgage.

I am NOT making this up. This is all on the books. All that will happen if the bankruptcy judges allow it... and if you watched the news for any period of time in the last 10 years, you will know that corrupt judges will allow it.

And my example was about Bank of America. Well it's not just Bank of America. It's these banks :

- JPMorgan
- Citi
- BAC
- Goldman Sachs
- HSBC
- Wells Fargo
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of New York Mellon
- State Street Bank Trust
- PNC Bank
- Suntrust
- Northern Trust
- Regions Bank
- TD Bank USA

If you do business with those and they blow up, you lose ALL YOUR MONEY. The FDIC has no way of paying it back.

And if you do business with any other bank/credit union, all the system is so linked that your financial institution is forced to be linked to derivatives at some level or another... you might lose some of your money or all of your money, it all boils down if you are lucky or not.

After reading this, just try to tell me that the system isn't rigged and crafted by the banks for the banks. It's like they are asking for a revolution.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
O MY GOD, This is scary. This is why BofA is to big to fail. It will collapse the whole country. But I don’t think the FED will let BofA fail, they will just keep printing money and giving it to the bank to cover its self. I see the death of America by hyperinflation because of this reason. People must realize the collapse of America WILL happen and they need to start getting ready!

Its only a matter of time!!
edit on 6-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

But I don’t think the FED will let BofA fail, they will just keep printing money and giving it to the bank to cover its self.

Did they do this for MF Global? No? They just stole 2-3 billion and the MSM ain't talking about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These people seriously need to be hung drawn and quartered right on the white house lawn.
But that won;t happen....most will just bend over and take it when it happens.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by Vardoger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

But I don’t think the FED will let BofA fail, they will just keep printing money and giving it to the bank to cover its self.

Did they do this for MF Global? No? They just stole 2-3 billion and the MSM ain't talking about it.

MF Global dident have 75 Trillion in derivatives and yes they stole money and we are yet to see any trial for it! this is sick!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We need a new class of citizen.

Send a message.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
doesnt really seem to be a problem just fight, let them come at you and fall all over themselves in the process. If you pulled your money out of big bank then you should have the cash, there fore they have to come to your house to steal it. They try to reprosses your items because you dont have the money that you are not obligated to give them, you just fight them. Don't want to fight them then don't be worried about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think they'll just steal the money and laugh offshore while people go mad and burn banks down while cops beat the hell out of protesters and shoot at them.

But that's just me.

If you pulled your money out of big bank then you should have the cash, there fore they have to come to your house to steal it.

Most people just transferred it back to another bank or credit union, which would be very easy to just freeze/take over.

They try to reprosses your items because you dont have the money that you are not obligated to give them, you just fight them.

So you shoot the cops when they come and repossess your house? Yeah I don't think this will be very useful. And fighting them in court will be hard considering the money they've got.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So you shoot the cops when they come and repossess your house? Yeah I don't think this will be very useful. And fighting them in court will be hard considering the money they've got.

You mean come to repossess a pile of ashes?

Here have it, have it all!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So what do you recommend doing to shield my family from this heist.

2nd.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree most people that pulled there money out did nothing excpet waste, the time, how ever long it took them to transfer it.

When the bank attacks you you can attack back however you like.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Doublemint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

2nd.

All the money belongs to the Federal Reserve.

So none of this is actually stealing. It's not a heist.

They are allowing you to hold their notes. Those notes represent someone's debt to them.

Fork it over.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Wow...

...it may already be too late.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

2nd.

start stocking up on food and water now! the S is getting close to the FAN. paper money worthless in the future

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why are you bothered at all?

You are enslaved in the chains of your own materialism.
Where are your principles?

What is the Truth? It is the fact you care more about owning things than owning your life.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sorry I'm not getting this. How can they come after YOUR money when You took it out and put it in another bank?
Please explain.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoolerKing
reply to post by muzzleflash

Sorry I'm not getting this. How can they come after YOUR money when You took it out and put it in another bank?
Please explain.

"Federal Reserve Note".

"This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private".

You don't own it at all.

Why do you think it's illegal to deface or destroy these notes? Because you don't own them!
You hold their note now they own you!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
O MY GOD, This is scary. This is why BofA is to big to fail. It will collapse the whole country. But I don’t think the FED will let BofA fail, they will just keep printing money and giving it to the bank to cover its self. I see the death of America by hyperinflation because of this reason. People must realize the collapse of America WILL happen and they need to start getting ready!

This might be the foundation for a civil war.....economy collapses due to just this thing. The banks try to start 'taking' their money from citizens, through the courts....States saying, wait a damn minute. Let's pull one, South Carolina says, no, this is your mess and you are going to hard working people to try and solve your problems, no.....This could definitely be a focal point to state succession. When the SHTF, the power will reverse, currently the fed have it because they are so far up the food chain....However, after the SHTF, the local (city, county, and state) authorities will wield more power....They will be more open to their populations views, because they have to live with them, and they have the people in the area to support the decision....A fed agency or private corp will not come into an area to enforce something in an area that it is wildly unpopular....just won't happen...oh wait, that is how the civil war started.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think they'll just steal the money and laugh offshore while people go mad and burn banks down while cops beat the hell out of protesters and shoot at them.

But that's just me.

If you pulled your money out of big bank then you should have the cash, there fore they have to come to your house to steal it.

Most people just transferred it back to another bank or credit union, which would be very easy to just freeze/take over.

They try to reprosses your items because you dont have the money that you are not obligated to give them, you just fight them.

actually it would be very useful if it comes down to your survival or theirs. after all they scammed us so we would have no choice. if it gets that bad i don't even think cops would uphold the liars rulings anyways.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97

Originally posted by camaro68ss

This might be the foundation for a civil war.....economy collapses due to just this thing. The banks try to start 'taking' their money from citizens, through the courts....States saying, wait a damn minute. Let's pull one, South Carolina says, no, this is your mess and you are going to hard working people to try and solve your problems, no.....This could definitely be a focal point to state succession. When the SHTF, the power will reverse, currently the fed have it because they are so far up the food chain....However, after the SHTF, the local (city, county, and state) authorities will wield more power....They will be more open to their populations views, because they have to live with them, and they have the people in the area to support the decision....A fed agency or private corp will not come into an area to enforce something in an area that it is wildly unpopular....just won't happen...oh wait, that is how the civil war started.

funny you should mention that because initially the founding fathers intended the greater portion of power to exist within local government and never with federal government, oh how far down we have come.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join