It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The POTUS Just Flew Over my House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by OneisOne

So you have a personal network of peeps keeping you informed as to his whereabouts and departures! ?
Well done, OiO!

LOL!!! This morning was one of the only times the cousin has posted about the president leaving. Normally the posts are just about general WH events. It is pretty cool to get a peek inside that world.

Originally posted by wildtimes
*relaxes knowing the drones will go to OiO's house first*
lol

Those drones are well aware of where I live. Not so much that I'm a trouble maker, I just live close to Oak Ridge National Labs. We get all kinds of weird air traffic! Sometimes the helicopters are so low the entire house rattles. Of course they could be checking out the green house I have.

OiO

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well Wildtimes, seems you are know better than the President on where he is at.

Obama's Oops: President Confuses Texas and Kansas -- VIDEO
While giving an economic speech in Osawatomie, Kan., President Obama said, "It is great to be back in the state of Texas." Watch as he quickly corrects himself:
Video at link! nationaljournal.com

Opps!!!

Thank you Wildtimes for posting about the POTUS fly over. It has made my day a bit more fun, thanks for the laughs!!

OiO

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Too funny....!
Yeah, I think he was kidding....nice one, Barry.

I was out cutting firewood for awhile, been listening for his return -- but so far all I've seen/heard is another Chinook, this time alone, skirting around to the south...no Marine 1 & 2...
don't know if they were patrolling the airspace, but I've heard jets overhead...

Ahhh... I had some good laughs today. It was fun.!
Thanks for playing, everybody!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join