It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is EasySpy & Alike Conditioning the next generation for BIG BROTHER Take Over?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum....

So, I have been reading about technology regarding smartphones and all the conspiracy about Carrier IQ being used on millions of peoples cell phones to track users information. What I have discovered is something that is not new, but new to me and maybe to others. Its called Easy Spy.

Easy Spy is software that you can buy and air link to the targets cellphone and track all the below
All total there are 9 modules included with Easy Spy. They are:

SMS/Text message monitoring
Call recording
Call listening
Picture viewing
Video viewing
GPS tracking
Email logging
Call logs
Microphone activation

The target has absolutely no sense that their phone has been hijacked. Which is even worse is that Judges have ruled in cases of spouse infidelity that it is legal. But when you read some of the Easy Spy websites, it is illegal to use without written permission from the target phone, UNLESS (here is the catch) you own the phone.

So, if a suspecting spouse technically pays the phone bill to his/her spouse/childrens phone, they can legally record and read every phone message, call, or text in live time!

Here are some advertisements:
www.catchacheatingspouse.info...
buyeasyspy.com...

So my questions and concerns are MANY:

First, is this software that encourages suspicious parents and spouses to monitor every aspect of what is private leading up into a passive complacency that spying is OKAY? Are we in essence teaching the younger generation that spying on everyone is acceptable? Are we grooming our children for BIG BROTHER?

I understand that there are concerns about our children or employers, even spouses who are acting strangely, but to go this far and actually purchase this seems to me to be a complete violation of privacy.

Where do we draw a line? When people are going to cheat, they are going to cheat, heck even Ashly Madison is building an empire for cheaters.....Of course that goes into a whole other can of infidelity worms....

But seriously, it is creepy, and I have read some forums where people have admitted using these devices. So example, you use the device and suspect a spouse cheating, what do you do? Confront them and then possibly ruin the trust and respect of that person, especially if say it was a false accusation with a good explanation....that relationship is ruined. Yes they can be saved but the trust is permanently in question and to live with the knowledge that your spouse has done that to you is soul breaking.

What about your children: I personally suffered from my mother reading my diary when I was a teenager and I have to this day never forgiven her.........I cant imagine hacking my daughters cell phone.....

I don't know, what do you all think...Discuss. I want to hear others views

edit on 6-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If you have to betray your partner's trust so completely, you're either too paranoid or they're too guilty. Either way, time to bail.

If you trust your children so little that you have to monitor every single thing they say and do and never give them five seconds without supervision, then either you need therapy, you're a horrible parent because you feel you can trust your kids so little, or your young'un needs to be in reform camp. (Granted, this is assuming that the spying is being done to an older child of 14 or 15, not 8 or 9).
edit on 6-12-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
If you have to betray your partner's trust so completely, you're either too paranoid or they're too guilty. Either way, time to bail.

If you trust your children so little that you have to monitor every single thing they say and do and never give them five seconds without supervision, then either you need therapy, you're a horrible parent because you feel you can trust your kids so little, or your young'un needs to be in reform camp. (Granted, this is assuming that the spying is being done to an older child of 14 or 15, not 8 or 9).

Where is the trust? It appears to be going out the windows. My daughter asks me where the cameras are whenever we walk into a store LOL. One day she asked me if we could put cameras in our house...I had a very long discussion with her about that! But she is only 9 so, and she originally didn't comprehend why having cameras every where is so bad....But she now understands that without privacy, we just become puppets being led by a string...

top topics

join