It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Goverment Executes 16 Year Old From Colorado

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Awlaki was a treasonous traitor to America. A crime punishable by death during war time according to the law. If you don't want to be targeted, don't be a traitor and trick the youth into blowing themselves up for your cause. Not only was he treasonous, but he was a coward (as all of those pieces of feces are) who trick their youth into becoming suicide bombers.

Does your American Constitution not protect the rights of it's citizens both home and abroad against this very thing?

YOU, Sir, are the one who should be sentenced to death for treason, based on your own laws that you claim to hold so near and dear.

Unless, of course, you are a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Awlaki was a treasonous traitor to America. A crime punishable by death during war time according to the law. If you don't want to be targeted, don't be a traitor and trick the youth into blowing themselves up for your cause. Not only was he treasonous, but he was a coward (as all of those pieces of feces are) who trick their youth into becoming suicide bombers.

Wasn't confirmed in a court of law. Treason is never punishable by death without a trial. The very act of killing an American citizen without arrest and trial flies in the face of our constitution and traditions and is criminal in itself.

So what office do I need to hold to be able to say that someone... maybe Camaro... is a terrorist and then murder him and get away with it?

(no offense Camaro
)

Waging war against a country is not a civil right. If you wage war against a country, you would have to be an idiot to expect them to grant you civil rights, whether you are a citizen or not!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

blah blahblah blah!!! .. oh a traitor you say !! HA! just look at white house and you'll find a few there also .. starting with the person that SENT the CIA to do some dirty work w/o congress approval ................

YEA.................... INCLUDING HIGH Treason !!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
So according to some here ... any one born an American can go overseas ... pick up arms and bombs ... wage war against the United States of America ... threaten to kill it's citizens ... threaten to kill our other citizens who are overseas ... and you want to tie our hands and do nothing because they happen to have an American birth certificate? If they can't be caught, or if it would put other Americans in danger in order to stop them, then I say - blow them the hell up.

Yeah, yeah... I get the 'slippery slope' arguement. But know what ... in this situation it's just the matter of the USA protecting itself against people who have declared war against it ... it's a matter of OUR protection. I have no problem with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
so i as person says "I Declare war on the USA" makes me a target....hmmmmmmm

since when does a man without country have the ability to declare war on a country.....
If i said i declare war on Canada i mean who is really going to give a toss.....unless an actual offense is committed....also this is an attack on the son of someone who was considered treasonous....not on the actual person themselves...so this is death by association is it not...now recently it was stated that we are now at a point of 5degrees of separtation....so i guess one should be careful of whom they now talk to....or whom their parents might be.
Also this is an attack in Yeman.....the long arm of the US stretching its muscles yet again.....your not the police of the world so stop trying to be.....It is going to backfire in the end.....try to clean up your own backyard as that i think is a true form of leadership...to lead by example......but i guess leading by bad example works too.

"I am a citizen of the world and i declare war on all countries".

"I demand the tearing down of all borders"

"I demand the dismantalling of all governments"

"I demand the dismantalling of all military's"

"I demand the rights of all peoples"

"I demand the execution of world leaders by kindness"

oh well one can dream can't they.....but personally i would not ever want to be an American citizen during these times as Americans who feel they are the most democratic country in the world are the most lied to people in the world by their own government...and brainwashed daily right from kindergarten by pledging allegiance to a flag.

the only allegiance one needs to align themselves with is the allegiance to ones self to live life in a moral way which we are given at birth but it is quickly taught right out of us.....just watch the disney channel.....

edit on 063131p://f54Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
An indoctrinated son of a psychopath isn't anyone worth caring about. He was in the process of following in his father's footsteps, who cares if he has an American birth certificate. Maybe we should have waited for him to kill one of YOUR family members? Do you know he was with Ibrahim al-Bann during the strike? A senior al-Qaeda operative who was indicted in New York in the 2000 attack on the USS Cole in the port of Aden.

K, so we have a son who was raised to hate America his whole life, America kills his father, and then he ran away to meet and communicate with renown terrorists who wish America to be destroyed.

Use some COMMON SENSE.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Legally speaking, you and I could come into evidence of a known terrorists location and affirm under oath to those with the ability to get things done and that more then meets and exceeds the testimonial rule.

As long as court room rules and policies are being adhered to any place can be turned into an impromptu courthouse with all of the legal authourity of an actual courtroom. All that is needed is the presence of the following people :
Judge, Prosecutor, Defense Attorney, Defendant (whenever possible as everyone has a right to face their accuser) Witness 1, Witness 2, Stenographer, Representative from the White House, Dept. Of Defense and a law enforcement official and court can be in session. Same rules and procedures of a court would still apply, both sides present their respective cases, the Judge after all evidence is introduced then can decide on the guilt or innocence of the defendant and can either order the person released or sentenced. If no defendant can be made available then the trial can still move forth. After the Judge and the Reps for The WH and DoD meet and discuss the Judge can then using his full legal authourity to recommend and order a sentence carried out and can then instruct and authourize the Rep to the WH to bring the information learned to The Office Of POTUS and can then instruct and authourize the DoD rep to bring the info learned to the Pentagon and can then rule to authourize the Pentagon and The WH to move on said target.

In most cases something like this can be started and finished in as little as like 3 hours. I've sat in on these things before, over what though you'll never know!

edit on 7-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This topic is a joke. I can't believe how liberal and inept some people have become with making decisions. This is why the world is in shambles.

Originally posted by TheLegend
An indoctrinated son of a psychopath isn't anyone worth caring about. He was in the process of following in his father's footsteps, who cares if he has an American birth certificate. Maybe we should have waited for him to kill one of YOUR family members? Do you know he was with Ibrahim al-Bann during the strike? A senior al-Qaeda operative who was indicted in New York in the 2000 attack on the USS Cole in the port of Aden.

K, so we have a son who was raised to hate America his whole life, America kills his father, and then he eloped to meet and communicate with renown terrorists who wish America to be destroyed.

Use some COMMON SENSE.
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

/thread

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
To the OP,

Every single time a drone strike kills a terrorist who happens to be an American citizen every last one of y'all want to cry foul instead of celebrating the victory. So, it's best to ignore the threat and allow them to carry out the evil deed? Problem - Reaction - Solution personified! Instead of bickering everytime a declared enemy is taken out how about be proud as the last like 8 or so drone strikes has spared millions of dollars in damages and has effectively prevented terrorism.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

This has nothing to do with being liberal as liberalism is defense of the fortress!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Derbycitylights, you will defend the constitution with your last breath? do you actually know what the constitution is? Your government has been waging Illegal wars for years - against your 'constitution' - yet you will back them when they kill an innocent 16 year old?.. I would suggest you get a little more educated before you start flinging your feces about

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
since when does a man without country have the ability to declare war on a country.....

Since always.

Originally posted by Allinthemind
when they kill an innocent 16 year old?..

He wasn't 'innocent'. He was a trained killer who had declared war against the United States .. who had declared that he wanted to kill Americans. His death was justified. It's his own damn fault he died. End of story.

edit on 12/7/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
1st of all .....for anyone who's quoting ANY law, I would like to state that it's sheer ignorance and puppet like obedience on your behalf.

MANMADE LAW was made by certain factions for the sole purpose of control, domination and manipulation of the majority of the populace by a minor group of corrpupt, immoral people.

Your so called laws that you are adhearing to were made by the most corrupt, devious, immoral and deceitful TREASONOUS--TERRORIST--MURDERERS the world has EVER or will EVER know.

It's just amazing how many people are so gullible to believe a few words spoken as factual truth when the actions and atrocities show the truth.

I just wish I could see the faces of the gullible "LAW QUOTERS" when the very people they're supporting use their corrupt laws against those law abiding citizens to destroy their lives.

This forum alone shows that education has absolutely no bearing on COMMON SENSE.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Man's law is the template we all follow above God's law when it pertains to matters of Government and the population because when you follow the law as written in holy texts means you could be put to death for stealing a candy bar.

So sorry, not a tool to control the masses! Stop!

So, The Wild West Of The 1800's America was ideal? Barbaric policies are acceptable?

Your sig seriously is dead wrong "Stop supporting terrorism, stop paying your taxes"? Are you for real?
edit on 7-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The way you worded your title it made it sound like he was "executed" like criminals are given lethal injections or something! Posters will do anything to get people to read their posts!
Now, as far as "executing" him, he should have known he was a target for death before he started down the path as a treasonous traitor!
Most countries the fate of a person that has treasonous intentions is death! And his intentions was death to those who opposed him so I don't see why you are upset!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Well, keeping in mind that no war has been declared, can you cut the retarded crap already?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So you are cool with 12 year olds enlisting in the US Army then? This is your stance?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
The way you worded your title it made it sound like he was "executed" like criminals are given lethal injections or something! Posters will do anything to get people to read their posts!
Now, as far as "executing" him, he should have known he was a target for death before he started down the path as a treasonous traitor!
Most countries the fate of a person that has treasonous intentions is death! And his intentions was death to those who opposed him so I don't see why you are upset!

We are talking about the kid, ya know.. not his father which was killed last week or so.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

No one is defending the terrorists. They simply are saying "We need proof they are terrorists."
Kenny, as much as you vaguely rant about the constitution or rule of law, I have never once seen you demonstrate any understanding of it. Most of us aren't calling these men innocent, we are simply stating that they have not been proven guilty. So how can they be sentenced to death for a crime that they were never convicted of?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have 2 trains of thought on this. The first, is that he should have been given the opportunity to surrender, so he could have a trial. However, "arresting" him is not worth risking a soldier's life. If he doesn't surrender, then he's made his choice, and probably for good reason (because he knows he's guilty). So, it's a tough one. In the end, I don't care that he's dead. Like murderers, rapists, and pedophiles, I won't shed a tear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join