It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Tram Woman Who Went On A Rant A Stooge?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
It was devilish of you to connect her with any Tea Party, and I'm inclined to think underlying that comment was hatred for the real Tea Party in the US. You have all my disgust.

And you would be right. IMO, the American Tea Party is about as useful as tits on a boar hog and if that means that I get awarded with "all your disgust," then I proudly accept it.

Might I also remind you that the PC crowd and Thought Police agree with you that thought and speech must be highly controlled to make sure that we have order in society.

I never said that speech should be highly controlled, those are your words. Furthermore, I'm not a "PC," I'm more of a MAC type of guy.

Oh by the way, America still has 1st amendment rights that the UK never had.
en.wikipedia.org...

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Interesting that those for open borders are against freedom of speech, or that is till they want to promote direct democracy and overthrow of the Representative Republic. Selective Bill of Rights.

Just because we have the right to free speech doesn't give someone the right to scream "FIRE!" in a crowded theater or to purposely incite a riot. IMO, what the woman did is, at the very least, verbal child abuse and should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Twiptwop

Originally posted by Flatfish

Seeing how, (by her own admission) she's definitely "English," I'd just bet she belongs to the "Tea Party."
I mean, we all know how much they value their tea over their.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

Well, you are American. I bet you belong to the Burger Party, I mean, we all know how much you value your burgers over there (note the correct spelling of "there").

You are quite right, I am American and we do love our burgers. Furthermore, I make every effort to attend all of the "Burger Parties" that I get invited to. I guess your right, "if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck," so I guess that would make me a "Burgerer." Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Flatfish

We british are a proud peoples. I have to admit that the governmemt has lost all control of foriegners in this country and illegal immigrants, sorry about typos on my phone. Last I heard the government had "accidently" admitted and lost around 150,000 illegal immigrants in England.

As you should be, proud peoples that is. My government also loses track of illegal immigrants. Last I heard we have some 12,000,000 scattered around our country too.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There was another I can't find a link to.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

There isn't one racist remark on Gods earth that upsets me more than another. A racist remark is a racist remark, they don't have different severity over one another. If someone you don't know hits you on purpose would it matter to you how hard they hit you for you to take verbal, physical, or (in your case most likely) legal action against them? No (if your answer is yes to this question then you my friend have some weird perception on things).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join