It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Tram Woman Who Went On A Rant A Stooge?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Please hear me out here peeps. The tram woman has been charged with racial abuse, however will this stick in court?

As I understand it she only called people foreigners is this correct? If she gets off thrn this will, IMO, further divide and already divided public. Are we looking at a divide and conquer approach to social engineering I wonder?

Did she use actual racist remarks or just tell people to go back to thier own countries? Think about it. If she had been charged with a public order offence it would stick, but I dont think the racism charge will, and this will cause outrage in ethnic communities causing division.

This to me, stinks of Tavistocks work.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to hear what started the whole thing. She had to of said something terrible enough to set her off like that. Unless she truly is just some crazy woman who snaps at random times while holding her baby.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalbluco

I dont think she was crazy or stupid. I think she was paid or mind control victim. In london if you shout something like that u usually end up stabbed.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Edit

edit on 6-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This incident caused a few more racist outbursts on TRAM. Search it up on YouTube. She started and a few more followed with the same remarks.

She deserves whatever time she gets and whatever she is convicted of. Scum and dirt like that should just flop right now. It's racist people like her that keep segregation so strong, it's people like her that keep us all divided so much. If she was in New York that wouldn't fly one bit. She would've been killed, so that being said, some jail time wont kill her, so whatever they give her is what she deserves.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Yes Her outburst was certainly disgusting, i have a question for you if you dont mind

What was the racist remark she made that upset you most? Can you tell me what she said?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I just watched the video in it's entirety and I have to say, she's totally disgusting and deserves whatever she gets by whatever means possible. Yes, I definitely think that the racism charge will stick, at least it sure sounded like racism to me. How about charging her with child abuse too? Seeing how she was spewing that putrid crap right into her child's ear the whole time. Actually, I could care less what they charge her with so long as she's prosecuted and punished.

For those who haven't seen it, here's the video;

EXTREME GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Seeing how, (by her own admission) she's definitely "English," I'd just bet she belongs to the "Tea Party."
I mean, we all know how much they value their tea over their.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Dec 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added warning

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What a disgusting injustice it would be for this woman to be convicted. She is speaking her mind, not causing harm to anyone and is probably speaking for a large part of our population...

Meanwhile 4 Somalian girls have gotten away with attempting to kill a white girl whilst shouting racial abuse at her.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
This incident caused a few more racist outbursts on TRAM. Search it up on YouTube. She started and a few more followed with the same remarks.

She deserves whatever time she gets and whatever she is convicted of. Scum and dirt like that should just flop right now. It's racist people like her that keep segregation so strong, it's people like her that keep us all divided so much. If she was in New York that wouldn't fly one bit. She would've been killed, so that being said, some jail time wont kill her, so whatever they give her is what she deserves.

For a start, she did not inspire a flurry of copycat out bursts on public transport. The videos you saw were all from different dates.

The other thing is despite how vulgar and disgusting her ranting was, I don't believe she needs putting in prison for her actions. We don't really know much about the case apart from the video. From what I could see, she was clearly not in a fit mental state. Prison time is not going to improve this woman's mental state and certainly wont change her bigoted views.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Seeing how, (by her own admission) she's definitely "English," I'd just bet she belongs to the "Tea Party." I mean, we all know how much they value their tea over their.

that's just a stereotype my friend.. its like saying all Australians wear a hat with corks on it..

she is our version of what I believe you would call trailer trash.. nothing sinister here happens daily on public transport, it just that its being highlighted now...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
She's in England,correct?

From wikipedia

Main article: Hate speech laws in the United Kingdom In the United Kingdom, several statutes protect several categories of persons from hate speech. The statutes forbid communication which is hateful, threatening, abusive, or insulting and which targets a person on account of skin colour, race, nationality (including citizenship), ethnic or national origin, religion, or sexual orientation. The penalties for hate speech include fines, imprisonment, or both.[42][43][44][45][46][47]

The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 inserted Part 4A into the Public Order Act 1986. That part prohibits anyone from causing alarm or distress. Part 4A states: (1) A person is guilty of an offence if, with intent to cause a person harassment, alarm or distress, he— (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or disorderly behaviour, or (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting, thereby causing that or another person harassment, alarm or distress. A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale or to both.[7]

edit on 6-12-2011 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Agreeded, the woman did use foul language but she spoke her true feelings and has more strength than I do.

I say more of us need to stop keeping our feeling botteled up and speak the truth.

She deserves a special honor for bravery.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

I think she has been arrested under the racism act specifically. But we will have to wait and see I suppose.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I cannot find anything called the racism act. Can you paste something or link.

Also I found some other good info for this topic from wikipedia again

Selected cases

On 20 April 2010, police arrested Dale McAlpine, a Christian preacher, of Workington in Cumbria, for saying that homosexual conduct was a sin. On 14 May 2010, the Crown decided not to prosecute McAlpine.[10]

On 4 March 2010, a jury returned a verdict of guilty against Harry Taylor, who was charged under Part 4A of the Public Order Act 1986. Taylor was charged because he left anti-religious cartoons in the prayer-room of Liverpool's John Lennon Airport on three occasions in 2008. The airport chaplain, who was insulted, offended, and alarmed by the cartoons, called the police.[11][12][13] On 23 April 2010, Judge Charles James of Liverpool Crown Court sentenced Taylor to a six-month term of imprisonment suspended for two years, made him subject to a five-year Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO) (which bans him from carrying religiously offensive material in a public place), ordered him to perform 100 hours of unpaid work, and ordered him to pay £250 costs. Taylor was convicted of similar offences in 2006.[14]

On 8 December 2009, Mr Justice Richard Clancy, sitting at Liverpool Magistrates' Court, acquitted Ben and Sharon Vogelenzang, hoteliers, of charges under the Public Order Act 1986 and under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998. The Vogelensangs were charged after a guest at their hotel, Ericka Tazi, complained that the Vogelenzangs had insulted her after she appeared in a hijab.[15]

On 2 September 2006, Stephen Green was arrested in Cardiff for distributing pamphlets which called sexual activity between members of the same sex a sin. On 28 September 2006, the Crown advised Cardiff Magistrates Court that it would not proceed with the prosecution.[16][17] On 13 October 2001, Harry Hammond, an evangelist, was arrested and charged under section 5 of the Public Order Act (1986) because he had displayed to people in Bournemouth a large sign bearing the words "Jesus Gives Peace, Jesus is Alive, Stop Immorality, Stop Homosexuality, Stop Lesbianism, Jesus is Lord". In April 2002, a magistrate convicted Hammond, fined him £300, and ordered him to pay costs of £395.[18][19][20]

edit on 6-12-2011 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This person claims to know the family and says she is having mental problems.... haven't heard the latest on it though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Seeing how, (by her own admission) she's definitely "English," I'd just bet she belongs to the "Tea Party." I mean, we all know how much they value their tea over their.

that's just a stereotype my friend.. its like saying all Australians wear a hat with corks on it..

she is our version of what I believe you would call trailer trash.. nothing sinister here happens daily on public transport, it just that its being highlighted now...

It was just intended to be a joke. I would never make a serious attempt to stereotype any group of people based on the actions of one individual, I was just kidding. Besides, I love the UK and the "english" people. Sorry if I offended anyone.

She really sounds like more of an american Tea Partier anyway. Oops, there I go again.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

I just watched the video in it's entirety and I have to say, she's totally disgusting and deserves whatever she gets by whatever means possible. Yes, I definitely think that the racism charge will stick, at least it sure sounded like racism to me. How about charging her with child abuse too?

do you know i feel the same way as the lady on the tram accept i dare not go round telling foreighners to # off back to their own countries because im scared of reprisals ... but i still feel the same way i cant stand to see this mess, the majority of them are leeching of hardworking brits while collapsing our social security system and its all to bring england in line with europe some of them do work hard and they get good jobs and are well paid and educated and they still hate english ppl they dont mix they just preffer to bring more of their family and friends over to mix with ... yea its fine now but in 30 to 50 year english people will be a minority and living under sharia law with a parliament full of erdu speakers what you gonna say then ? eh ?? have you looked at the statistics lately eh ? better yet go to any matenity ward and i bet it's 90% islamic and do you know why ?? descent english ppl dont have babies they cant afford to keep.... were as our chav's and islamic guests dont give a monkeys who pays for their kids as long as they get paid for
edit on 6-12-2011 by akapapasmurf because: whoops

edit on Tue Dec 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

I am not going to pretend to have all the answers to your problems over there in the UK, but I do know that people like this woman on the tram cannot be helping the situation in any way, shape or form. Not to mention the fact that she is willing to submit her own child, much less other children on the tram, to such disgusting language. It's not like the other parents could just take their kids out of her presence, they were forced to have their kids hear that crap too, at least until such time as they could depart at the next tram station.

All I know is that there is no excuse for that type of behavior from any mature adult and to belittle another human being like she did on that tram will never produce positive results of any kind.

In order to convince anyone of anything, you must first gain their respect. I wasn't even on that tram but I can tell you, it will be a cold day in hell before that woman could ever gain my respect after seeing that. I mean, how can she expect anyone to do anything other than reject her views after such a disgusting rant? Just saying.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

We british are a proud peoples. I have to admit that the governmemt has lost all control of foriegners in this country and illegal immigrants, sorry about typos on my phone. Last I heard the government had "accidently" admitted and lost around 150,000 illegal immigrants in England.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

It was just intended to be a joke. I would never make a serious attempt to stereotype any group of people based on the actions of one individual, I was just kidding. Besides, I love the UK and the "english" people. Sorry if I offended anyone.

She really sounds like more of an american Tea Partier anyway. Oops, there I go again.

It was devilish of you to connect her with any Tea Party, and I'm inclined to think underlying that comment was hatred for the real Tea Party in the US. You have all my disgust.

Might I also remind you that the PC crowd and Thought Police agree with you that thought and speech must be highly controlled to make sure that we have order in society. Oh by the way, America still has 1st amendment rights that the UK never had.
en.wikipedia.org...

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Interesting that those for open borders are against freedom of speech, or that is till they want to promote direct democracy and overthrow of the Representative Republic. Selective Bill of Rights

edit on 6-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Seeing how, (by her own admission) she's definitely "English," I'd just bet she belongs to the "Tea Party."
I mean, we all know how much they value their tea over their.

Well, you are American. I bet you belong to the Burger Party, I mean, we all know how much you value your burgers over there (note the correct spelling of "there").

top topics

<<   2 >>

join