It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the West's war with Iran already begun? Mystery explosions at nuke sites Read more: http://www

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Thats why i used it for an example , i get the feeling you want to be agressive

reply to post by spyder550

How else do you think they will get the information out of the electronic programming of the drone? By a hand held cell phone?
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Has any one considered the Drone crash to be feint? A modified UAV to be crashed on purpose with false technology to give Iranians what they think they want to see?

Throwing that out there , has happened several times. If this thing was important enough we could have easily targeted the area it Crash Landed in and blew it to bits.

If i was Iran , i would be questioning why i had this aircraft in my hands and why didnt the Americans do anything about it if it is a game changer.

They plug the drone up to a networked database to gather its protocol information , the information that it is running off , and where it is was being controlled from. Then all the sudden a nice little new virus pops up on the Iranian military network

Trojan Horse comes to mind. Pretty convenient that it "crash landed" practically intact isnt it? What if this thing is loaded with "dummy" information, possibly even GPS coordinates to allow us to know exactly where the Iranians have put it? Think about it, obviously this would be Irans "roswell" where this drone would be taken to a secured military installation....possibly Irans "Area 51". This could also be just as you said, a dumbed down version to throw off Iran, as well as China, and Russia with false tech.

Then again, perhaps we give to much credit to the leaders of the CIA and US military. Who knows. But being that this is a conspiracy board, one cannot help but to wonder.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Exactly ... very nice of the US to suddenly lose control of a drone that could be blown up. Considering smart drones made by the US can be remotely disposed of
and if that failed simply launch a craft lock on to the GPS coordinates , blow it up.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
I would think you could bring down a drone with a strong electromagnetic pulse.

Does Iran possess that technology?

The US military is EMP hardened. Copper used to be used in the 50s and 60s because of this. Now, Fiber optics is the primary weapon against EMP.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Exactly ... very nice of the US to suddenly lose control of a drone that could be blown up. Considering smart drones made by the US can be remotely disposed of
and if that failed simply launch a craft lock on to the GPS coordinates , blow it up.

Let us not forget stuxnet. That was a manufactured super virus...suffice to say, there are MUCH bigger things going on than we can possibly understand. I think there might be something to this "trojan horse". Iran should tread carefully.

I have a hard time believe that we "lost" control of this UAV. I have an even harder time believing that we wouldnt have blown it to bits if it had crashed landed, Iran be damned. Something is fishy about this.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe I've seen this uav twice when round my mate stans place ( believe it was this uav as it wasn't any other one I know of or have seen, and it has been stated no images exist ?) and have heard first hand accounts of locals seeing it taking off and landing at another one of my mates stan
And stans next to Iran
Now why would you need to use a stealth uav in a country where
1 your allowed to be in and effectively run the airspace
Or
2 The enemy has no radar or countermeasures

Sorry but I will not put a time line on any sightings

But what got me the most was ...................silence !

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just so all of you know. The unmanned UAV Recon vehicle has HIGHLY classified material that will be used on Iran if we attack.

If we are going to attack (if the UAV is not a trojan horse) i think the war might have just got knocked down a notch on the time before it happens. Iran / Russia / China / North Korea will have access to this technology.

So if it is actually very important technology, "o my god they cant look at it" type technology. The war may just happen sooner than what you think.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

The Drones have likely been doing reconnaissance all along.

I think this is all for internal consumption. As with all such Theocracies, they use fear to control their own people and stop them from demanding Freedom.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

reply to post by randomname

Thats why i used it for an example , i get the feeling you want to be agressive

reply to post by spyder550

How else do you think they will get the information out of the electronic programming of the drone? By a hand held cell phone?

You tap into the drone and open it with a computer -- the computer is NOT ATTACHED TO A NETWORK. At least that is how my industry has been doing it for the last 30 years. Perhaps you are too young to realize that computers can stand alone and you can load the nastiest stuff into it you want and that is as far as it goes. Like I said they are pretty well educated in Iran.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xlb40

Let us not forget stuxnet. That was a manufactured super virus...suffice to say, there are MUCH bigger things going on than we can possibly understand. I think there might be something to this "trojan horse". Iran should tread carefully.

I have a hard time believe that we "lost" control of this UAV. I have an even harder time believing that we wouldnt have blown it to bits if it had crashed landed, Iran be damned. Something is fishy about this.

There is a sutxnet derivative now call DuQu. Things like this are spread through means such as loading up a thumbdrive and dropping it in parking lots -- someone will pick it up and break security and stick it in a usb port on a networked device, perhaps even an mp3 player.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join