It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badnarik: Everything you need to know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Everything on Badnarik
www.vote-smart.org...

Libertarian Tv
www.LibertarianTV.com...

LP Presidential Candidate C-Span Call-In
txliberty.dyndns.org...

Libertarian 'morality' as applied to public nudity, gun owner's rights, drug prohibition, sex consent age, children's rights (& rearing), abortion and so on are topics hosted by Terry Liberty Parker & Gene Stevens on this fast paced half hour call-in TV show
txliberty.dyndns.org...

Public statements for Mr. Michael J. Badnarik
www.vote-smart.org...

The LP is not strictly liberal, we are in favor of liberty.. We are liberal on social issues and conservative on fiscal issues

[edit on 6-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Here is my question: If he is elected, would he be effective assuming that the Republicans and the Democrats retain control of the House and Senate? Or are you assuming that alot of Libertarians would ride in on his coattails?

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Here is my question: If he is elected, would he be effective assuming that the Republicans and the Democrats retain control of the House and Senate?

Yes he would be effective.....

If you want to assume that go ahead, i'm not assuming anything, this thread was created so that people could get to know another presidential candidate, just because you don't like his policies doesn't give you the right to be snide and partisan. Riding coattails? To me that sounds alittle backhanded and snarky, take it to the pit...

People are always asking me about badnarik and his policies, his track record ect, so you can go visit the links if you would like to build up those brain cells.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Badnarik is useless, he supports the Hitleresque Abortion Holocaust just like John Kerry. I am forced to Vote for George W. Bush!

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
People are always asking me about badnarik and his policies, his track record ect, so you can go visit the links if you would like to build up those brain cells.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster here...

I just wanted to throw out an idea for anyone that reads this:

If you live in one of the non-swing states that are solidly pro-Kerry or pro-Bush...polls are showing one is ahead of the other by a large margin...consider helping the Libertarian Party get to the 5% threshold and giving America a new choice in the future. You don't have to agree with the LP platform in its entirity; you just have to make a stand against the corruption prevalent in the RNC and DNC and against political monopolies.

The sad fact is that nothing substantial changes on Inauguration Day regardless which rich white Yale-y SkullandBoner wins. The pundits will screech otherwise; but they're delusional.

But a Libertarian Party that gets 5% of the popular vote tomorrow...qualifying for Federal matching funds...that's the groundwork for REAL change.

Political monopolies suck.

new topics

top topics

join