It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood goal: Islamic world domination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Egypt: Book by 1996-2002 Muslim Brotherhood leader says Muslims are "masters of the world"

Central messages:
1- Muslims are "masters of the world"
2- Islamic nation's "rightful position... the teachers of humanity"
3- "There is no other option but Jihad for Allah
4- Fighting Israel is "Jihad against the criminal, thieving gangs of Zion"
5- Has the [Muslim] Brotherhood grown weary of the challenges, thrown down their guns and abandoned Jihad?!! No!"

Source

The Muslim Brotherhood took first place in Egypt's first round of elections last week with 40% of the vote and the Salafist Islamists received 20%. In order to understand the implications, Palestinian Media Watch is redistributing our translation of the book Jihad Is the Way, written by Mustafa Mashhur, who was the official leader of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt 1996-2002. The book is the fifth volume of his work called The Laws of Da'wa (Islamic missionary activity).

The Middle East and Africa are looking at some very serious political ramifications, not considering what this means for the religious groups that practice in Egypt which were protected under the previous regimes laws.

It seems that Coalition forces have unleashed Islam in it's conquest to implement chaos and then control.

Related material

Palestiniam media watch

Jihad watch
edit on 6-12-2011 by Daedal because: Added sources

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
isnt the idea of most religeons to take over the world so that evreyone can be "saved"?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Yeah well good luck with that is all i can say.

I am not about to be converted into any damn belief system.

All i can say to the Mullah's who may wish me to believe Allah made the world and told Mohammed(peace be upon him) to spread the word...is....is..

....Pics or it didn't happen !

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Just make sure they don't have any bombs strapped to them when you say that... You know what would be funny, if the Muslim Brotherhood actually does a good job in government. Ya never know

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

It seems that Coalition forces have unleashed Islam in it's conquest to implement chaos and then control.

Ahh so a rogue element within a religion now speaks for all followers of said religion? Ok, gotcha, now I understand the rules. Should I point out the source of your information? Nah, that speaks for itself. Should I point out that every organized religion, at it's core, is about "spreading" and "saving" all of us?

Or better yet, does Phelps speak for all Christians? No, of course he doesn't.

To quote an article from your source:
"From Terrorists to role models"

Well a group so worried about these guys is sure doing a bang up job spreading their message for them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
They would be a lot more successful if they had a decent football team. I mean look how popular Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are around the world!

Sorry but i couldn't resist. It's like phishyblankwaters says.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Daedal

Ahh so a rogue element within a religion now speaks for all followers of said religion? Ok, gotcha, now I understand the rules. Should I point out the source of your information? Nah, that speaks for itself. Should I point out that every organized religion, at it's core, is about "spreading" and "saving" all of us?

Or better yet, does Phelps speak for all Christians? No, of course he doesn't.

To quote an article from your source:
"From Terrorists to role models"

Well a group so worried about these guys is sure doing a bang up job spreading their message for them.

If you need more sources I can provide..But don't have time now, on my way to work..

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I got talking with a friend about radical Muslims in the world. He was telling me about how most Muslims are good people just making their way thru life like everyone else. He told me that it’s only about 1% we need worry about. So I got myself thinking. How many radical Muslims are really running around out there in the world?

In the United States of America, we currently have 310,338,864 Americans living inside our borders. I will not take in account how many Americans live abroad. Out of the 310,338,864, there are between 6 and 10 million Muslims living here in the United States. It is believed that about 8 million are considered “spiritual” Muslims. If we take the proverbial 1% we consider radical Muslims running around here in the United States of America, out of that 8 million, that would leave around 80,000. If you want to take into account how many Muslims live in the world today. The Wikipedia report estimates 1.57 billion as the most reliable estimate. That is over 5 times the amount of people who live in the United States. If you want to take 1% that are considered radical Muslims that we need not worry about, out of the 1.57 billion, we are looking at about 15,700,000. 1% can be a whole bus load of radical Muslims. I’m tired of people who think 1% of anything means squat!

If you want to go a little further, let’s take 1% of the radicals Muslims we can call super-duper radical Muslims. Out of the 14,700,000, we would have 147,000. Now to go even further, let’s take 1% of 147,000 super-duper Muslims we can call suicide bombers. Out of the 147,000, we would have 1,470.

Now is it just me, or does that sound pretty scary to you?

edit on 6-12-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I got talking with a friend about radical Muslims in the world. He was telling me about how most Muslims are good people just making their way thru life like everyone else. He told me that it’s only about 1% we need worry about. So I got myself thinking. How many radical Muslims are really running around out there in the world?

I believed the same. Then I started to research the topic, and found out that while true terrorism supporting muslims are really a tiny part, muslims with fundamentalist views and supporting fundamentalist harsh laws are not that rare, in fact, they are often the majority or in double digit percentages. See these studies:

www.pewglobal.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68b6847a3f9.jpg[/atsimg]

Support for Stoning

dvmx.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...

In the survey of 1,003 Muslims by the polling company Populus through internet and telephone questionnaires, nearly 60% said they would prefer to live under British law, while 37% of 16 to 24-year-olds said they would prefer sharia law, against 17% of those over 55. Eighty-six per cent said their religion was the most important thing in their lives.

Nearly a third of 16 to 24-year-olds believed that those converting to another religion should be executed, while less than a fifth of those over 55 believed the same.

I dont consider terrorism to be the true threat muslims pose. Terrorist acts are widely condemned even among muslims, and will expose the threat and unify all opposition against them. The true threat are the quiet fundamentalist muslims, which largely keep their opinion among themselves, but wont hesitate for example to support (or dont mind) a political way to implement sharia if the chance arises. See what happened during Iranian revolution, or what is happening now in Egypt.

top topics

join