It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma May Plan on Setting up Shop in Your Place of Worship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The Govrenment is footing the bill...so yes Big Pharm is stil getting the money however,
one must ask what is the reason the Government is paying?

What stake does the Government have in vaccinating the populous with an ineffective vaccine?
And further, it has been proven to be harmful.

www.reuters.com...

www.ktradionetwork.com...

So, we must really look deeper, why is the Government paying, why do they have the
big alphabet agencies infiltrating the church, finding new ways to pressure people
into taking a dangerous and ineffective vaccine?
edit on 6-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I think it's horrific what they're doing. They're poisoning us and purchasing the vaccines with our tax dollars that they collect. These corporations and our government have become one entity. There is no difference, they serve the same purpose which is to get rich while controlling us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yes, it is horrible!

Our tax dollars hard at work here in The U.S.! And in other countries, as you menitoned Bill Gates,
his foundation makes sure to deliver these same harmful vaccines to those in Third World Countries.

Looking deeper, many suspect motives come to light, including eugenics.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You might enjoy this thread I did on Bill Gates.

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance

The first couple of pages are full of great contributions from other members as well. Like you said, it goes very deep.

Please make sure to check out the video of Bill Gates talking about population reduction, if you haven't already seen it.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Great thread there on Gates.

Yep, for sure Gates is a Eugenics proponent.

So too our Government works to harness the power of vaccines, which spread cancer
and other disease, and yoke them upon the necks of unsuspecting Americans,
and now in chruches no less.

Talk about wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
God says get your flu shot

Recently the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held an invitation-only call.

The call was co-sponsored by the U.S. Health and Human Services, the Office of Minority Health, and CDC.

Conspicuously, the end of the invitation read:

“This call is off the record and is not for press purposes” -- but it became public when it showed up on the HHS website.

Fortunately one of our staff was able to get on the call.

The focus of the call was on getting faith-based organizations to sponsor flu clinics with Walgreens.

Basically, they want to move inside your church, mosque or synagogue, and set up shop, with your pastor, priest, imam and rabbi on hand to convince you to get a flu shot.

As an example, they cited a priest who stopped in the middle of mass to roll up his sleeve and get vaccinated, inspiring the rest of his parish to line up behind him.

Source

I cannot verify the authenticity of all the claims that were made in this article but it seems legit to me. Please read the full article and visit the links it provides to get the full story. Normally I like to provide all the links in my post but I'm on my mobile so I'm unable to format it properly at this time.

If all of this information is true I must say that I think it's wrong to target people while they're at their place of worship. I'm not religious nor do I get vaccinations but it's all the religious people who I fear for. Any religious figure who promotes this is not a man of "GOD".

If Jesus were alive today he would be a lot more pissed off than that time he flipped out when the worshipers turned the church into a market.

These evil corporations know no limits, and will do anything they can to pump you full of heir poison.

The Mark of the Beast may be marketed in similar fashion in churches. Roll up your sleeve! This mark will be good for you.'

Sorry but no, i am not taking a shot with God knows what kinds of poisonous efluents in it that could give you some wierd neurological disorder. I have never taken a flu shot and i never will. I didn't even take the swine flu vaccine and i ended up getting swineflu but you know what? I'd rather suffer 7 days of puking and diarhea and high fevers than suffer the rest of my life to some wierd neurological disorder just so Big Pharma can pad their wallets with my misery.
edit on 6-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This gave me the chills!!

Flu shots creep me out. Personally I've never gotten one in my life and I've only had the flu once. It sucked, but I survived, and I don't have to worry about the side effects of flu shots we've all heard horror stories about.

In some dystopic sci-fi story where flu shots are something much more sinister this type of thing is exactly what the villainous government would do

It's bad enough walgreens pressures people in-store to get the needle, now you have to deal with it in church?? I don't even go to church and it makes me sick. People will be pressured by the priest/rabbi/whoever as well as the other members of the church.. sad world we live in

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by charles1952

While the OP perhaps overlooked the implications, I would rather give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

I do agree, its not BIg Pharma at all, and for certain this is real there is no doubt its on the HHS website,
and I provided a screen shot of that too, in case they take it down.

The big question remains, this is The White House, The CDC, and HHS infiltrating places of
worship with nefarious intentions.

WHY?

Religion has been a tool to control the masses for centuries, so it makes sense for them to target those who choose to let their religious figures do their thinking for them.

You don't know how many videos I've seen of disgustingly simple people saying into the camera, "I don't know or care what his (Christian politician) policies are. All I know is he believes in MY GAWWD and that's all that I care about!"

Therefore - to these tools - in their minds it breaks down to something like this:

"My president's Christian! That means my government is Christian! That means when the government tells my church to tell us to get our injections I can trust them because their Christian! I shall now keep my brain turned off and obey my church and get my shot!

Meanwhile big pharma makes profits and the great Christian government gets a piece of that pie!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

I agree that religion can be and will be used to influence....
This however was not limited to "protestant" religions...

In fact, it targeted all religions.... church, mosque or synagogue, and set up shop,
with pastor, priest, imam and rabbi.
edit on 6-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join