It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Pharma May Plan on Setting up Shop in Your Place of Worship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
God says get your flu shot

Recently the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held an invitation-only call.

The call was co-sponsored by the U.S. Health and Human Services, the Office of Minority Health, and CDC.

Conspicuously, the end of the invitation read:

“This call is off the record and is not for press purposes” -- but it became public when it showed up on the HHS website.

Fortunately one of our staff was able to get on the call.

The focus of the call was on getting faith-based organizations to sponsor flu clinics with Walgreens.

Basically, they want to move inside your church, mosque or synagogue, and set up shop, with your pastor, priest, imam and rabbi on hand to convince you to get a flu shot.

As an example, they cited a priest who stopped in the middle of mass to roll up his sleeve and get vaccinated, inspiring the rest of his parish to line up behind him.

Source

I cannot verify the authenticity of all the claims that were made in this article but it seems legit to me. Please read the full article and visit the links it provides to get the full story. Normally I like to provide all the links in my post but I'm on my mobile so I'm unable to format it properly at this time.

If all of this information is true I must say that I think it's wrong to target people while they're at their place of worship. I'm not religious nor do I get vaccinations but it's all the religious people who I fear for. Any religious figure who promotes this is not a man of "GOD".

If Jesus were alive today he would be a lot more pissed off than that time he flipped out when the worshipers turned the church into a market.

These evil corporations know no limits, and will do anything they can to pump you full of heir poison.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Another good reason not too go to church everyone. Thankfully i do not worship anything or any one, so i will be ok at least i wont be coerced into getting a shot.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have never trusted the whole pharma thing and this just gives me more reason not to trust Houses of worship no matter what you faith is, should be free from the influences of these corporations.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As an example, they cited a priest who stopped in the middle of mass to roll up his sleeve and get vaccinated, inspiring the rest of his parish to line up behind him.

reminds me of jim jones last mass

and then they deny their religion is a deathcult

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

y'know if there really is something to dec 12 2012 being a window of opportunity vis a vis
the Imanentization of the Eschaton we can expect ever increasing attempts at forced vaccinations for 2012
as a means of keeping the present paradigm firmly in place, or reboot it, through eugenics/pop. control or by mass epidemic increasing the level of negativity

www.chaosmatrix.org...

from the OP's link

The Real Way to Good Health this Winter

Only the CDC, HHS and the Faith-Based Partnership Center can say why they’re pushing flu vaccines in churches in the wake of statistics like this. So instead of trying to second-guess them, what I’ll do is offer up some good ways to stay healthy this winter.

Ultimately it is the state of your immune system that determines whether or not you will get sick from being exposed to viral or bacterial organisms associated with infectious diseases like the flu.

The key to boosting your immune system, then, and making it a "lean, mean, disease-fighting machine" lies in your lifestyle habits -- healthy food, stress relief, exercise, sleep, and safe exposure to sunlight, among other things. Artificially manipulating your immune system with a vaccine to try to stay healthy is not the same thing, nor does it produce the same kind of immunity and sought-after, disease-fighting result. It may actually make you less healthy in the long run.

Since numerous studies show that vitamin D boosts immunity, particularly vitamin D3, the first thing you want to do is make sure you maintain your vitamin D levels at 50-70 ng/ml year-round. The only way you can be sure of what your levels are is to be tested. For an in-depth explanation of everything you need to know before you get tested, please read my latest updates in Test Values and Treatment for Vitamin D Deficiency.

While a supplement is OK, the best way to get your vitamin D is with safe exposure to sunshine, or by using a safe tanning bed (one with electronic ballasts rather than magnetic ballasts, to avoid unnecessary exposure to EMF fields). Other things that you can do include eating healthy, avoiding sugars and artificial sweeteners, exercising, and getting enough sleep. I address these issues in my free nutrition plan here. My free one-hour vitamin D lecture can help you here.

Other Supplements

Other supplements that can be used as an adjunct to healthy dietary and lifestyle measures are:

Vitamin C: A very potent antioxidant; use a natural form such as acerola, which contains associated micronutrients. You can take several grams every hour till you are better unless you start developing loose stools
Oregano Oil: The higher the carvacrol concentration, the more effective it is. Carvacrol is the most active antimicrobial agent in oregano oil.
Propolis: A bee resin and one of the most broad-spectrum antimicrobial compounds in the world; propolis is also the richest source of caffeic acid and apigenin, two very important compounds that aid in immune response.
A tea made from a combination of elderflower, yarrow, boneset, linden, peppermint and ginger; drink it hot and often for combating a cold or flu. It causes you to sweat, which is helpful for eradicating a virus from your system.
Olive leaf extract: Ancient Egyptians and Mediterranean cultures used it for a variety of health-promoting uses and it is widely known as a natural, non-toxic immune system builder.

Educate Yourself on Vaccines

Now that the government is moving into the most sacred area of your life – your place of worship – you need to be informed more than ever about vaccines and your rights when it comes to vaccine choice. The best place to learn this is from the National Vaccine Information Center. There, you’ll find resources that’ll tell you the ingredients in vaccines, their possible side effects, and the information you need to make intelligent, informed decisions about vaccinations.

This is important because when it comes right down to it, the only one who can protect you is YOU. Mass vaccination policies are made at the federal level. The laws are made at the state level. That means you must be vigilant in watching BOTH state and federal moves and programs – programs like this one that want to interrupt your church service to give you a vaccine.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I wonder if the preacher asks for extra donations when the collection plate is passed around

"Our lord has blessed us with these vaccinations. Please give to show your thanks."

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

y'know if there really is something to dec 12 2012 being a window of opportunity vis a vis the Imanentization of the Eschaton we can expect ever increasing attempts at forced vaccinations for 2012 as a means of keeping the present paradigm firmly in place, or reboot it, through eugenics/pop. control or by mass epidemic increasing the level of negativity

I agree with you

I'm not religious but have some spiritual beliefs. Certain times while I was thinking (Terms and conditions don't allow for me to explain how I reached this mind state) I would come up with some unique thoughts.

Humans have become waking cesspools of poison. These global vaccination campaigns are not for our own well being, that is for sure. For those of you who don't believe me, ask Bill Gates

edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This snippet is taken directly from the HHS website.

As you know, faith and community leaders play an integral role in helping to keep their communities
and congregations healthy, especially during flu season. As trusted messengers, you are able to spread important information about healthy practices and the need for vaccination.

Two specific ways that you can help are to host a seasonal flu vaccine clinic in your congregation
or just remind individuals and families to get vaccinated through local meetings or informal gatherings www.hhs.gov...

So yes, its real, and that proves it.

This really makes me uneasy, its obvious as to why I feel that way, seems the CDC
infiltrating places of worship is not too far for them to stoop. Makes one wonder where they
would draw the line.
edit on 6-12-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Two very quick thoughts. Why is Big Pharma getting the headline and not the government? After all the only names I see are Executive branch agencies. One possibility, the Opening Poster would rather make pharma look bad than the government.

What happened to separation of Church and State?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

While the OP perhaps overlooked the implications, I would rather give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

I do agree, its not BIg Pharma at all, and for certain this is real there is no doubt its on the HHS website,
and I provided a screen shot of that too, in case they take it down.

The big question remains, this is The White House, The CDC, and HHS infiltrating places of
worship with nefarious intentions.

WHY?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's big pharma guys, who do you think sponsors this stuff. Someone told the government to do it and it wasn't Walgreen's

Big pharma belongs in the title. Think about it guys.

Sure the government is involved, they are just an outlet for the trillionaires to spread their lies and deceit.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I really dont see how you can lay the sole blame on Big Pharma alone,
How do you let the CDC, the HHS and the White House off the hook?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
From my OP, you must have missed it, since it was in the first paragraph and all

Recently the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held an invitation-only call.

The call was co-sponsored by the U.S. Health and Human Services, the Office of Minority Health, and CDC.

How did I leave anyone off the hook?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Dear burntheships,

Thank you for your kind response.

I wonder if the government is trying to gradually build a larger and larger presence in churches to use them as pools of recruitable people. And if you can get some ministers to preach the government line, you'll bring most of the parishoners along. Perhaps Rev. Wright's church is the model Obama has in mind.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

This goes way beyond the White House, okay?

Yes, of course it does. Its really tramples on everything in the Constitution
of The United States. Clearly, The White House presence on the conference call,
the CDC influence, the HHS website promoting the plan.

This is THE GOVERNMENT, not Big Pharma, that is obvious.

And this does cross the line and violates the laws of Seperation of Church and State.

No offense to you, and none taken here.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Dear Charles,

Well thank you much for your points, well said.

You see, I posted the same story only with a much different light put on it, and
I am certain there is a clear breach here by these Government agencies.

We can see that they did not want this to reach the ears of the press. How convenient...

I am not entirely certain what they are up to, however I do think they have now infiltrated the chruch,
and are using them for many inroads. This is one, the other I have found is the cause of
"Climate Change" aka known as Global Warming.

The churches of course are also complicit, which is entirely another subject.
However, with the solid front The Governments using the Church for inroads they otherwise
would never have, its all shaping up to be quite the dirty handed plot.

Thank you agian for your reposnse.
bts~

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is THE GOVERNMENT, not Big Pharma, that is obvious.

I have hesitated from dissecting every single one of your posts because they have a lot of misinformation.

First off, follow the money. It's not the CDC who comes up with the money for these "church" clinics.

The government isn't going to come right out and tell you that big pharma is paying them to promote vaccines in churches. What they will do is take the money and then tell the CDC to promote it with that other group and say it's for your own good.

You need to get your head out of the sand, for your own good of course.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: took out the mean part, i'm grumpy today lol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am certain there is a clear breach here by these Government agencies.

The clear breach is that the government is allowing BIG PHARMA into your places of worship!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Well, first let me thank you for keeping a cool thought, and there is no need to pick apart my posts.

I am not holding Big Pharma innocent, but rather see that they are involved here.

Lets start by asking the question who pays for all of the free vaccines given out to
to people at the church drives?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

We're on the same side here so I'm sorry for becoming grumpy like I did. This is a very important topic and I am more than happy to discuss it. Even if we disagree about something I will keep it cool.

I'm going to take a few minutes and see if I can verify the answer to who is purchasing these. If you already know please share.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join