It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi , my name's Bob , im 19 years old of Italian/American ancestry and live in germany .
I've been visiting this website regularly for some months now , and would like to express my gratefulness for all the information provided by members which has proven itself to be of priceless value to me .
I'm finishing my last year of the german equivalent to high school right now . In my free time I enjoy playing music , hanging out with friends or playing videogames , but not too much because I believe they're bad for your mind as well as body . I would never touch any illegal drug and thus betry my beloved government , but neither do I drink the neurotoxic poison known as alcohol .
I'm looking forward to many interesting conversations ,
Peace and Love

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
You dont do drugs just because it would betray your gov? Odd. Other than that I like where you are coming from. The look of the forum is much nicer looking now eh? Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I thought all Germans drank beer at least...

Oh well...welcome sober and clean one...to a site where half the people are on something!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

No Alcohol or Drugs and your name is Bob420? I smell a conspiracy here. ;-)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

Welcome to ATS Bob420 (420?
) ahem! Good to have you aboard. If you don't mind my asking, do you live in Germany because your parents are in the military? I ask as I lived there as a child with my folks for 3 years. My Dad was posted to some military hospital type place there (which has long been decommissioned) for 3 years. Reveal no info you don't want to, I'm just interested.

See you around.

edit on 6/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

yeah , my grandpa was a pilot for the berlin air bridge after WWII , and i think my mom met my dad somewhere in europe .
as much as i love germans and their culture i originally wanted to relocate to the u.s. after school but i think for now its safer in germany ...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bob420. I hope you find your stay here enjoyable.

Look forward to seeing your first thread (besides this introduction).

IWOH

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoB420
Hi , my name's Bob , im 19 years old of Italian/American ancestry and live in germany .
I've been visiting this website regularly for some months now , and would like to express my gratefulness for all the information provided by members which has proven itself to be of priceless value to me .
I'm finishing my last year of the german equivalent to high school right now . In my free time I enjoy playing music , hanging out with friends or playing videogames , but not too much because I believe they're bad for your mind as well as body . I would never touch any illegal drug and thus betry my beloved government , but neither do I drink the neurotoxic poison known as alcohol .
I'm looking forward to many interesting conversations ,
Peace and Love

excuse me??????????? you never touch "illegal" drug because of your "beloved" government - son, there is nothing beloved about any government - silly boy

new topics

top topics

join