It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man as food. Could you to survive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
Tried one in Niue, didn't like the taste. I'll pass

I would think with enough barbecue sauce you could cover up some of the taste...

maybe some salsa and tortilla shells...human tacos!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ah, hadn't though about that. I be in trouble the other way. I absolutely cannot stand most veg - makes me throw up (literally) unless it is bland water tasting veg (lettuce, cucumber, etc). So if all the meat disappeared i'd be in serious trouble!

link   
If you have eaten take out EVER chances are you have eaten some part of human substance before. But to eat any part of a human in desperation, it would come with a side of evil selfish insanity. I would rather die.

link   

Originally posted by antar
I could not would not with a man. I would not could not eat like spam....

I would not eat a boy or girl, I will not will not eat a grandma sand.

I am allergic dont you know to anything that has elbows.

Ill eat a plant, a tree a crow but I will not, could not eat a bro.

you forgot to put "Sam I am" after it..............

for me it would depend on the situation. I would not could not make it a full time thing. If it was what was around at the time to get by, as long as I knew the person was clean, I probably could,...........
every bite would be awful, but then again, I've eaten some pretty bad things at Fairchild while doing the survival training there.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If I were presented with a survival situation where the only choice I had was to eat a human being, the point of being alive would have dwindled to nothingness anyway. No joy, only pain, suffering, murder and depravity. I'm sure being dead would be a much better alternative than to join the disgusting creatures that would crawl out of the woodwork if the opportunity presented itself. It's up to you to decide what the point of being alive is, but to me staying alive by any means necessary just isn't worth it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
2 cannibals were eating a Clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
ETA I'm a vegetarian.
edit on 6/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I can make delicious jerky out of any meat.

Whip up a batch and barter for something more palatable perhaps?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
If I were presented with a survival situation where the only choice I had was to eat a human being, the point of being alive would have dwindled to nothingness anyway. No joy, only pain, suffering, murder and depravity. I'm sure being dead would be a much better alternative than to join the disgusting creatures that would crawl out of the woodwork if the opportunity presented itself. It's up to you to decide what the point of being alive is, but to me staying alive by any means necessary just isn't worth it.

I respect your opinion for wanting a clean way out like that, but I just can't let myself die, or give up like that. My will says to keep moving, and do whatever it takes. What-ever-it-takes.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3dman7
I can make delicious jerky out of any meat.

Whip up a batch and barter for something more palatable perhaps?

now that is really thinking outside the box, what a good idea, hell you could call it wild pig for that matter, and being seasoned, who would know the wiser...
genius, looks like you'll be open for business at the END! I just won't be bartering for that other, other white meat, sorry. But I like where your head is at, maybe I'll open up franchise #2

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Were all just pieces of meat.

Some just taste better than others.

Give me some herbs and salt and I could make a tasty steak out of any meat.

Just saying..

I guess I could too if it came down to it.

But why not eat some tasty animals instead?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join