It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miracle of Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I read what you wrote.
I dont simply hit the "post reply" button on any thread.

My question was...
The jews have rejected Jesus for some 2000 years, and yet, you believe salvation through hinges on these jews?

You say....
"Gentiles will beg at the feet of Jews during the millenium."

Now.. at what point will Jews, as a people, stop denying Jesus and accept him as their saviour...that they may "rule the planet with the same Jesus who they have been denying? That people will go beg at the feet of the jews?

You must assume its really easy for them to just discard a 2000 year old belief system, that taught hatred of Jesus, and suddenly start accepting what they once opposed.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Now.. at what point will Jews, as a people, stop denying Jesus and accept him as their saviour...that they may "rule the planet with the same Jesus who they have been denying? That people will go beg at the feet of the jews?

At the end of the tribulation when Jesus Christ shows up BODILY (Rev 19) and the Jews will "look upon the one they pierced" Zechariah 12:10. At this time they will be saved by Jesus Christ physically as well as nationally. This is clearly taught word for word in the Bible. Please don't make me post you the verses and spoon feed you. Do some reading and come back to me.

You must assume its really easy for them to just discard a 2000 year old belief system, that taught hatred of Jesus, and suddenly start accepting what they once opposed.
...I don't think you get it....The Jews will not have a CHOICE. Faith is gone when Jesus returns. They will SEE Him killing people! and they will be next if they don't recive His as their King as they wanted to in the Gospels. How do you not see this in the scriptures? Do you just read over this stuff?
edit on 18-12-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

All the people who persecuted Jesus are long dead but they had their opportunity at their judgment to see Jesus.
Jesus is not coming in person since there is no reason to, seeing how he dealt with all those issues nineteen hundred and something years ago. The tribulation is past and we are reigning as the saints in the Millennium, with the spirit of Jesus that flows from the throne of God.

edit on 19-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

.I don't think you get it....The Jews will not have a CHOICE. Faith is gone when Jesus returns. They will SEE Him killing people! and they will be next if they don't recive His as their King as they wanted to in the Gospels. How do you not see this in the scriptures? Do you just read over this stuff?

What makes you think Jews wont remain stubborn and resist Jesus even when he gets here? Seriously, you speak as if you have been sent a vision of the future.
Are you just reading whatever you want to from the scriptures?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Miracle you say ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Miracle of Israel --> Nightmare for the Palestinians

Miracle are usualy PURE
and doesnt hurt anyone

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Nightmare for the entire world since all morality has been subverted to bring it down to the level of the late bronze age to be in conformity with the standards of practice of the racist, genocidal, ethnic cleansing regime calling itself Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

So you really don't know huh? Would you like for me to post a small handful of scriptures to show you what I am talking about? I'm glad your interested in the Bible either way, so its a win win for me

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join