It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Miracle of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Bullets fly but they miss their targets.
Bombs fall but they don't explode.
A world seethes in their hatred, but their efforts are rendered futile...
Could such a thing happen? Could the laws of causality, be annulled, by the simple power of faith?
Could a community, united by their faith in the one G-d
In the simplistic, and non-sophisticated repose in a Garden of Emunah (Faith)
Be protected by the hand of God
Against a world and culture which believes in its own
causative power???

That's a thing to imagine.

In a world where guns and alliances means so much
Where WHAT I WANT, and not what God wants, is
Treated as more real
Perhaps human kind, in their arrogant stride
Against the Almighty, needs to realize their own weakness
To see that all things
The Natural and Miraculous
Depend on the hand of God, Who Gives
Of His infinite bounty.

But not without distinction

A people united by a simple faith
In the power of His love for man
For men who love Him
Who want to love FOR HIM
And not for themselves
Or to make whats profane, sacred

A people who know right and wrong and accept it
By the saving power of His Infinite Grace
His Justice and Preference for the righteous
Is Made known and seen by All

When bullets fly and miss their targets
When Bombs drop and don't explode
What mind can fathom this?
Which scientist could see this, and not be
Utterly Humbled? Utterly dejected
By his impotence

What then for mankind?
What then becomes of their technological prowess?
And trust in their own "mighty hand"?

God intercedes on behalf of the righteous
A community united
Not in fear, not in anger
Not in arrogance against their enemies
But a simple desire, and a simple love
Not recognized by the rest of Mankind
To serve God in Peace
And In Love
Without the threat of violence from outsiders

Could it happen any other way?
Could the world know Gods power
And strength
On a global scale
Before all eyes
Could the futility of their bullets
And the weakness of their bombs
Have them bending their knee
Like Pharaoh
Broken in spirit?

I wonder......

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Doesn't that imply Jews are pious though?

I think most would be insulted if you suggested they believed in God.

I'd agree though, it would be pretty awesome.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Babbleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

Azamra.org
Lazer Beams

I agree, there are many non-religious Jews out there. But they aren't the ones I speak of.
When the Bullets Fly, and the Bombs fall, who will these people turn to, if not God?
And where will they find a faith deep enough to save them, if not in their Observant Jewish communities of Israel?
And which community, has a garden beautiful enough, to sustain them, if not that of the Hasidic Breslovers?

I say this entirely as a gentile. An observer who notes differences, but sees something different, and above, in the simplistic beauty of this particular Orthodox community. When Jews gravitate to the simple wisdom of their Torah, and the incredibly simple, yet remarkably profound wisdom of the grand son of the Baal Shem Tov (founder of Chassidic Judaism), Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, I believe the world will see miracles.

If I had to make a prediction, this would be it:
A bellicose and hateful enemy attacks, in their arrogance
In their rules for radicals political methods
Against a just and long mistreated people...
And in one community, united by one faith
shielded from the impurities of Gentile skepticism
and belief only in the natural power of causation
Imagine...

If you understand the psychology of group consciousness, you'll appreciate this idea....Israel is a special land, and the spirituality being described, a "garden of Emunah" - simple faith in God, Simchah - Joy in worship, joy in service....It's an amazing thing to see in a people that has been spiritually and physically molested. To still persevere? And to come up with a spirituality this profound - yet utterly utterly simple.

We live in an age where miracles can be televised
Where the world could see, everyone of them
The God of Israel as a REAL THING
The God of Israel, seen,
As the God of the world.

Then, the memory would burn itself into our consciousness. No one would or could forget it easily. Where causality, bullets, bombs, man power, technological power...everything that contradicts the will of the Almighty, would simply evaporate, as if non-existent.

It would be the ultimate, ultimate, miracle.

This sort of stuff happened in the '48, and '67 war, when the Jews had faith. One wonders whether it could happen again.
edit on 6-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

There's always a more fundamental picture,

Yes, its a sad thing that children have to die in wars. But that's what happens when their political elite are selfish and unjust people.

You want to know a tree, go down to its roots.

You want to know the Israel-Arab conflict, understand its beginnings. Before that, understand what has been done to the Jews throughout history. Before that, understand WHY those things have happened to the Jews, and you will arrive at the golden egg: The real reason why, and why i say the Jews will be saved, even amidst the evils that would have to be committed.

If someone comes to kill you, and you kill him first, Its unfortunate that anyone had to die. But the person who kills in self defense is ALWAYS justified, and cleared from guilt, because he did what he had to do to LIVE. The former tried to TAKE AWAY Life, and so lost it. And losing his children, who are made in his own image, is what such people pay for their insolence.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Babbleman

Azamra.org
Lazer Beams

I agree, there are many non-religious Jews out there. But they aren't the ones I speak of.
When the Bullets Fly, and the Bombs fall, who will these people turn to, if not God?
And where will they find a faith deep enough to save them, if not in their Observant Jewish communities of Israel?
And which community, has a garden beautiful enough, to sustain them, if not that of the Hasidic Breslovers?

I say this entirely as a gentile. An observer who notes differences, but sees something different, and above, in the simplistic beauty of this particular Orthodox community. When Jews gravitate to the simple wisdom of their Torah, and the incredibly simple, yet remarkably profound wisdom of the grand son of the Baal Shem Tov (founder of Chassidic Judaism), Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, I believe the world will see miracles.

If I had to make a prediction, this would be it:
A bellicose and hateful enemy attacks, in their arrogance
In their rules for radicals political methods
Against a just and long mistreated people...
And in one community, united by one faith
shielded from the impurities of Gentile skepticism
and belief only in the natural power of causation
Imagine...

If you understand the psychology of group consciousness, you'll appreciate this idea....Israel is a special land, and the spirituality being described, a "garden of Emunah" - simple faith in God, Simchah - Joy in worship, joy in service....It's an amazing thing to see in a people that has been spiritually and physically molested. To still persevere? And to come up with a spirituality this profound - yet utterly utterly simple.

We live in an age where miracles can be televised
Where the world could see, everyone of them
The God of Israel as a REAL THING
The God of Israel, seen,
As the God of the world.

Then, the memory would burn itself into our consciousness. No one would or could forget it easily. Where causality, bullets, bombs, man power, technological power...everything that contradicts the will of the Almighty, would simply evaporate, as if non-existent.

It would be the ultimate, ultimate, miracle.

This sort of stuff happened in the '48, and '67 war, when the Jews had faith. One wonders whether it could happen again.

You're totally right, man.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I was considering telling you what I realy think about what you are saying here, but I would probably get banned from ATS for doing so. If you want to get to the root of the problem like you suggested i do 'take a look in the mirror' it's people like you on both sides who cause all the hatred and killing with the vile lies and myths you hold so dear....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Bullets fly but they miss their targets.
Bombs fall but they don't explode.

Was this written before or after they failed to defeat a bunch of guerilla fighters known as hezbollah?

Be protected by the hand of God
Against a world and culture which believes in its own

Israel allows gays to march through its streets. Like so many other cultures around the world.
Does God endorse this?

This sort of stuff happened in the '48, and '67 war, when the Jews had faith.

Faith in their own military might and international support for its crimes?

edit on 6-12-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You are not sick, but what you perpetuate is disease.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
LMFAO

I used to get all worked up anytime I read any of your posts dude but now I totally get it, you are blatantly just having a laugh

I remember once on another thread I asked wether you were jewish and in your own words you said " I am not Jewish and for the time being I am happy being one of the Goyim" Who the firetruck uses the word Goyim if they are not Jewish??

Im not racist against anyone as evidenced from my circle of friends, I dont count any Jews amongst my close personal friends at this point but in the past have had many people of Jewish ancestory as friends, colleagues and aquaintances but you really take the cake in terms of your bias.

Why if you are not some rabid zionist rabbi do you relate with and feel so strongly about the Jewish cause?

This is a genuine question and I appreciate the way Ive put this comes across as quite confrontational but I really cant think of any other way to put it

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

There are no vile lies or myths on the side of the Jews... That idea itself is one of the vile lies, so incredibly difficult to purge from the minds of the laymen...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Was this written before or after they failed to defeat a bunch of guerilla fighters known as hezbollah?

Before.

Israel allows gays to march through its streets. Like so many other cultures around the world. Does God endorse this?

What do you think?? Does Judaism or the Bible appear to be a religion that endorses moral relativism? That's a Hellenistic practice, brought into Israel by Hellenistic Jews, who hate the Torah, who hate Judaism, who clothe their Hellenistic ideas in Jewish terms, always - and the witch Shulami aloni is a pro at this, calling their obnoxious lies "Judaism" or "Halacha".....They have no shame. Shame is a completely alien idea to them. It is akin to their idea of the devil.

So, of course not. While i love all people, gay, straight, etc, and I personally am affected by this (my cousin and one of my best friends is gay, has a boyfriend he lives with, etc, i still do not think its right. He knows this and accepts it. He himself finds gay rights parades as obnoxious and bad for children. If you've ever seen one, like here in Toronto, you would immediately know why these sexual deviants who partake in these parades are looked at by normal, emotionally healthy gays as bad for their reputations) but I do not support it. I think it's something that can be corrected, as all psychological-mental problems, can be corrected. If an autistic kid can regain some degree of emotional normality, then undoubtedly, and what happens all the time, a gay guy can cultivate and reprogram his mind to like straight woman.

Faith in their own military might and international support for its crimes?

Yawn.. it would be nice if you guys actually read books, and not watched videos online or went by internet forums to get your knowledge. I would recommend "from time immemorial", by Joan Peters, but I know you wouldn't read it, being comfortable in the idolatry of hating Israel and not letting anyone change your opinion about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Who the firetruck uses the word Goyim if they are not Jewish??

Do you want to find that post?? Also, "Goyim" is Hebrew for nations. In itself, there is nothing pejorative about the word.

Why if you are not some rabid zionist rabbi do you relate with and feel so strongly about the Jewish cause?

Why is this so astonishing to you? You really aren't that deep a guy, are you? You don't need to be Jewish, to be a Zionist. Or a Christian - and i certainly am not a Christian.

Why? Because I have a very deep emotional connection to Judaism, in my own personal history. I have studied very deeply the history of this conflict, the history of the Jewish people, the religion (obviously, if you've read my other posts) as well as other religions. To use mafioso lingo, there is perennial "hit" out on the Jews. In every generation, the PTB, the Gnostic Hellenists, seek to sic the masses on the Jews. It's happened so many times now that it's a little funny that you can't figure out why or how that is......

A Jew can be a Hellenist, but he cannot also be an authentic, Torah following Jew. All the powerful Jews you see are the former, while they hate, and consider primitive, the latter. They are the ultimate 5th wheel, who have yet to be seen for what they obviously are, by the mainstream Jewish populations......

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

My sincere apologies, You didnt use the word Goyim you used the word Gentile
From the bottom of the first page of your thread titled "Anti Jewish Collegiate studies"

Im not Jewish, havent converted, and dont know if ill ever convert, but im happy living as a gentile doing the best that i can to serve G-d

Using the word gentile to describe yourself

Can you appreciate that a statement like that coupled with alot of other things you say makes you sound like some ignorant fanatical Jew spitting out ridiculous hate propaganda while trying to give the impression hes not Jewish?

Im sorry but I dont buy the whole " In every generation, the PTB, the Gnostic Hellenists, seek to sic the masses on the Jews."
If that was true their wouldnt be any Jews left, They would have been gone after world war 2 and if TPTB hated them so much I doubt very much they would have been GIVEN Israel.

So the Torah following Jews or true Jews as you call them, arent they meant to be against Israel? isnt their something in the Torah about Jews not having a homeland of their own?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Using the word gentile to describe yourself

It loses the passion and evocative power of the much maligned word "goyim", doesn't it?

It really was a completely innocent thing to say. If this is the worst you have on me

Can you appreciate that a statement like that coupled with alot of other things you say makes you sound like some ignorant fanatical Jew spitting out ridiculous hate propaganda while trying to give the impression hes not Jewish?

Not at all. This is what you call projection. Plenty of other posters think I'm an educated and articulate guy. Where you get "fanatical" from is beyond me....

But why would you think that? Probably because I'm religious? Because I recognize a deeper, metaphysical process at work in history? Try to lump me in with the 'fanatics' all you want, the fact is, I'm not. I'm 10 X more educated than you in religious history, the history of this conflict, political philosophy, sociology..

If that was true their wouldnt be any Jews left, They would have been gone after world war 2 and if TPTB hated them so much I doubt very much they would have been GIVEN Israel.

It's not exactly easy to affect the elimination of such a widely spread group of people without resorting to means that would jeopardize the moral fabric of society.

Nazi Germany was a truly unique situation. In the past, the elites didn't have the luxury of TV, Radio, Newspapers, and other mass forms of propaganda to facilitate the type of mass psychosis that Nazi Germany succeeded in doing. . All they had was the written word - which was available only to the literate, and preachers, who only had so much power and only so large an audience to influence. But that doesn't mean the earlier anti-semite gnostic/hellenists didn't attempt to exterminate as many Jews as they could with what they had.. Look at the crusades. Christians went from community to community in France, Germany, Northern Italy, Hungary etc, killing Jews. Giving them the option of conversion, and if they resisted, they would rape their women, lock them in their synagogues and light them on fire. Imagine doing that to someone. What psychotic behavior! Look at the inquisition - a much more organized and determined effort, sponsored by the papacy, and perpetuated by the Dominican Order, to not merely kill the Jew, but to strip him of his most sacred content: His Judaism. And if he resisted, he was either burnt at the stake, or, in the case of Spain and Portugal, evicted from the land. And then you have widespread massacres of Jewish populations in Poland, Ukraine and Belarus, by the Cossacks during the Khmelnytsky Uprising..Some 200,000 Jews were killed in this period... And then there were the pogroms during Tzarist Russia.

The ELITE have tried to eliminate the Jews. But their sheer ability to evade them, their spiritual perseverance, and existential tenacity, has proven to be a formidable resistance to their agenda.

Now, we stand at the precipice of biblical prophecy. The Jews are back in their land....Who put them there? Why not the elite? Why not the Gnostics whose religion is about man - about the natural - against the religion of the Jews, and the demiurgic God..... Why test the validity of their prophecy? The Jewish prophetic writings, vs. the Christian reinterpretation of those writings. The will and force of men or the prophetic writings of the Jews.

So the Torah following Jews or true Jews as you call them, arent they meant to be against Israel? isnt their something in the Torah about Jews not having a homeland of their own?

Are you joking?? Have you read the bible? the 5 books of Moses? It's all about taking the land, dispossessing it from the former inhabitants, and sanctifying the land to God through a sabbatical year, a jubilee, instituting a Torah system of Government...

Seriously. Read the book of Leviticus.

Those Jews who reject religious Zionism base themselves not on the Torah, but on the Talmud.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Based on what I have read and figured out this Israel is currently the Israel of the biblical end times. And if you knew what I know you would realize why the terrible things of the Apocalypse are about to occur. First major problem is here.

Zechariah 13
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

But who are the people being talked about in the prophecy? Israelites and Jews. But who are considered Israelites and Jews in the end days? Per the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 combined with the olive tree parable of Romans 11 you can only draw up one conclusion. It's most if now all of the people of the world.

Between the religious angle of Romans 11 and Christians being adopted Israelites to the Genetic angle of Genesis the conclusion I draw is that 60 to 90 percent of the world is considered Israelite by now.

And as I see it per the prophecy above and a couple of others half to two thirds of the worlds population will be dead or missing in 20 years.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Jews will one day rule the planet...(and possibly other planet too)

Get use to it people, Jesus Christ will reign in Jerusalem as King of the Jews, being a Jew Himself.

Jews are God's chosen people and US gentiles will beg at the feet of the Jews for a chance to enter into the presence of Jesus Christ.

As for Jews right now in the present, they are lost sinners dropping into Hell every day. They are no better than anyone else right now....but soon they will be kings of the Earth.

Deal with it. S&F OP

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Jews are God's chosen people and US gentiles will beg at the feet of the Jews for a chance to enter into the presence of Jesus Christ.

Show me ONE.... just ONE verse in the bible which explicitly reads "Jews are Gods chosen people", and I promise I will leave this forum for good, and stand corrected all my life.

Note that I am not asking for interpretations of verses and whatnot, because I can give you plenty of them myself.
Your stance, as underlined, clearly is that "jews are Gods chosen people". Now crack open that ol' KJV1611 and find ONE verse that reads "Jews are Gods chosen people"....

Go on, Im waiting.

edit on 8-12-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

That is the most disgusting, idiotic # I have ever read.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

You, as someone who follows the path of judaism, think thats disgusting and idiotic? For what exactly?

Anyway, regarding his ridiculous claim that "gentiles will beg at the feet of the Jews for a chance to enter into the presence of Jesus Christ"... I thought christians believe gentiles enter the presence of Jesus by accepting that Jesus died for their sins... Now how did begging at the feet of jews, to be in the presence of Jesus come into the picture??

It doesn't make any sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join