It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we make them feel guilty?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
ok...we all know the power of thought and the power that are in words and intentions. we all know that there is a lot of negativity in the world. negativity that seems insurmountable, it's not, obviously, but it feels that way.

while i doubt we can "will" WW3 away...i wonder...

if all of us who are awake and aware and consciously try to change the world through thoughts, intentions, prayers or whatever medium you use to express your intentions...were to try and focus our intentional energies at those who know the secrets? try to make them feel guilty about keeping these secrets, ultimately forcing them to come clean, which would force everyone's hands to be shown.

while we all know just how scaly the snakes in the government are, something tells me that if enough of us light workers/witches/sorcerers/healers/(and whatever else label would describe those of us working to influence the energies here on earth), we could possible penetrate the collective consciousness of government and TPTB.

maybe, if enough of them had a strong enough conviction placed upon their hearts, would some come clean and help oust the current political regime by disclosing all the fu¢xed things that our government(s) do? i mean...it could be a long shot...or it could be an actual means. we all know how difficult it would be to physically over power TPTB. what if we did it through thought? i mean...they have controlled the masses with evil intentions, thoughts and energies for lifetimes.

not sure about you...but i think that if evil can rule the masses for centuries...surely purity and love can use the same methods and propaganda from the inside to burst our way out. i don't know about you but i know that dark stands no chance against light. i simply hope we have enough light here this time...
edit on 12/6/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

on the contrary darkness grow bc of light when any and all is free not what it realize, that is how evil powers is exclusively from truth knowledge and through only rights abuse

but i guess u mean that whatever true right can survive to stand out of darkness, bc darkness is objective use so always limited in time space way, but what is right belong to absolute freedom dimensions which is infinite constancies, so there is always a way out if that right is real

so noone can beat darkness, it must come from up lets wait and see if renforts were planned at a time

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm sure many have heard about this, but what you suggest ICEKOULD has already been shown to work. But not through increasing the guilt in the world, but purely by increasing the love.

For better or worse I do not feel increasing the negativity in the system, no matter how well intentioned, will ever work out well in the long-term. The Light can only stand up against the Dark if it does not become the darkness itself.

Buddhist Monks Lower Crime Rate in Washington DC
This study presents the final results of a two-month prospective experiment to reduce violent crime in Washington, DC. On the basis of previous research it was hypothesized that the level of violent crime in the District of Columbia would drop significantly with the creation of a large group of participants in the Transcendental Meditation® and TM-Sidhi® programs to increase coherence and reduce stress in the District.....

......Analysis of 1993 data, controlling for temperature, revealed that there was a highly significant decrease in HRA crimes associated with increases in the size of the group during the Demonstration Project. The maximum decrease was 23.3% when the size of the group was largest during the final week of the project. The statistical probability that this result could reflect chance variation in crime levels was less than 2 in 1 billion (p < .000000002).
Source - Institue of Science, Technology and Public Policy

edit on 6/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The force is one interpretation of what is being spoken of.

The confusion created when an art draws from the world and the world tries to interpret itself through that art is ironic to say the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It can work but it needs to be contemplated from all angles first.A simple nudge of guilt into ones mind can become volatile and could cause a series of events that were unintended.I think a more focused channel of love toward the key players would be more predictable.The best place to start would be the top.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

not sure that guilt is a negative thing. i mean...if they started to feel bad for things they've done or kept from us...and "repent"...did we really send negativity their way?

and now by sending them guilt..i was more meaning send them energy/intentions to make their consciouses suddenly re-light.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It's an honorable idea, but I'm not sure if it will work (based on my own perceptions)

When I feel the negativity/positivity of others, it's because I have observed some sort of visual or acoustic cues. I would need some sort of empathy to start a cascade of emotion, or at least some sort of cue or trigger for that empathy.

A man in his house shooting mental rays of positivity/negativity in my direction seems a little on the impossible side (of course I could be wrong). What if you have a bad aim? What if this negativity/positivity travels through others you don't intend to augment emotionally? Couldn't I just block your thoughts with my own?

I would love to think that thought was this powerful, but have yet to see it happen. I believe focusing your thought/energy/mindwaves etc for social change will be futile, and you may cripple yourself with your own thoughts, become depressed or manic and basically torture your own mind, while the ones you're trying to focus on won't feel a thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Only if we ourselves can feel guilty and imbue them with that guilt in combination with the inability to recognize that those aren't their thoughts so that they misattribute it to their own capacity. Afterall, one cannot give what they themselves do not possess.

My concerns are that they would recognize this as foreign in light of their own incapacity to generate such an emotional state and be able to adequately defend against it. They also train in these areas of cognitive warfare, probably quite intensely and carefully assess their requirements for defense against attack. Who else would need to be better armed?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

take it for a joke note, there is no top gods are the most inferior ones in truth

any woman is superior to nature, nature is the one so little that it is impossible to survive alone, it must see anything in front of it to pretend a bit existence life, that is how women projection of nature oness is what need any symbolic objective source presence, which is false from women minds but from nature it is even much worse

god also cannot be stillness alone, he is so little that he keeps inventing any inferiors to stay still above for a second, that is how he got to b a god from finding still stand from inferiors growth, so when he enjoy dealing with free awareness he cant but invent a floor down while excited to get above just for a word sense exchanges
so any man is more existing then god despite all what any man need out of illusions of being superior, any man is really out of nothing conscious about whatever he sees still

it reveals mayb how truth is more, they cant exist unless they free their freedom from truth by considering truth alot, nature droved for positive means end out of positive truth knowledge so she stucked through and god through superiority freedom where he stucked through too, now subjectively they enjoy it surely obviously but i mean from a kind of free perspective they are not what u think they are, they need a lot for each constant move they cant b ever a source of any to any

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One
the inability to recognize that those aren't their thoughts so that they misattribute it to their own capacity.

u dont believe that everyone is mostly true how truth is always more as exclusive existence possible, that is how truth is never one nor all but the only reason always, so ur belief that others believe what they say is urself will as them, u want to say smthg else but u use that fake justification as the easy way, they do the same, noone cares for what it says really to think about it seriously bc everyone know obviously that he didnt create his thoughts nor his obvious moves it is not the issue, rights are the issue that a lot mean in being right or nto

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

not sure that guilt is a negative thing. i mean...if they started to feel bad for things they've done or kept from us...and "repent"...did we really send negativity their way?

and now by sending them guilt..i was more meaning send them energy/intentions to make their consciouses suddenly re-light.

The question I guess you have to ask yourself is are they really intentionally being 'evil', or are most of them simply ordinary people following the status quo? With the exception of a few (conspiracy theories aside) I would lean toward the latter. In fact most politicians join politics with the original intention of making a positive difference in the world. And many still think they are. If they make a seemingly f#%ked up decision, they would probably believe they are choosing betwen the lesser of 2 evils.

The problem is that they are no more inspired than any other pleb out there. When they lie or screw things up yes it is to make themselves come out of the situation looking squeaky clean in order that they may be re-elected again. This is obviously so they hold on to their personal power, but a small part of this is because they feel they are best suited to the job of changing things for the better. And I do not doubt most 'ordinary' men off the street would make the same calls in a similar situation.

When you step back and look at the big picture, attempting to use thought to force them to feel guilty for acts that they believe are well intentioned is akin to using black magic. You are forcing them to feel something that they don't believe they should be feeling. Therefore the best, and probably the most effective act would be to send them positive vibes of love (so they are better positioned to make a positive descision based on something other than their 'lesser' emotions) and clarity (so they may see the far reaching consequences for their actions).

Through this act they may, from the higher spiritual view point it will bring them, feel some guilt over their past actions. But guilt is a negative emotion, no matter how well deserved it is (or how well deserved you think it is). For by sending guilt you are sending judgement. Your judgement on their actions. Actions that may well have been the only valid course they perceived they could take. You increase the negativity, bring them down even further, and this can and will only lead to more bad decisions in the future.

edit on 6/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm going all in.
I say do it if you can help.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

again...i misspoke by saying sending guilt their way. effectually, it would be sending love their way. i was more meaning sending energy their way to make them realize that they need to help instead of hide secrets. but again...that would pretty much be sending them love.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The Light can only stand up against the Dark if it does not become the darkness itself.

Light always triumphs over darkness. Always.
Darkness cannot exist where there is light.
edit on 12/6/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

Light always triumphs over darkness. Always.
Darkness cannot exist where there is light.
edit on 12/6/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

that is ur illusion will if not a lie that u enjoy spreading to justify ur gods life over truth

the word light as the word darkness do not exist in truth, how can there b any triumph constancy

it becomes only through objective superiority, what is almost nothing objective as light is to worse hells of what is all objective force wills if what is light is being true so truth is what keep it in survival mode

give one example of light triumph over darkness, just one example

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Take a candle into a dark room and the darkness will leave.
Now take a sealed box of darkness into a light room and open the box, can the darkness chase away the light?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Now take a sealed box of darkness into a light room and open the box, can the darkness chase away the light?

Beautiful example Itisnowagain and one which no one can deny..... The truth of this resounds on many different levels.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

ICE,

What a great idea - but, people are all over the place.

It would be almost impossible to get them together, especially to get their mental state together - but how is this?

I will concentrate, and so will you - maybe others? So, I will pledge to concentrate on this often and hope to coincide with others.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
P.S.

ICE, Forget the guilt - let's get the truth and peace in this world!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

we are meaning living examples of free objective real moves, not images that do not exist in the first place but to make u use them as u do
take a candle lightening ur dark room for a short time so nothing constant there anyway, and bring it to me if u cant admit how i can cut it to pieces infront of ur eyes and leave u there without having any possiblity to remember what glimse of light is by turning u blind and getting out ur eyes balls from ur head, without being darkness so imagine then what darkness could do to light worse

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join