It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by purplemer

The racism card doesn't work when people aren't talking about race.

Plus, they have a point. Since when did any nation acquire a deficit of violence that they need to import it?

Racism card incorporates xenophobia, religious bigotry, racial supremacy, the abuse of individual because of their race, religion or creed.

No, it doesn't.

It has a defintion, and you manipulate it to make your CHOICES go into a category with things that are not choices.

This is political manipulation, it is a form of a lie, and it deserves no respect to be allowed to stand.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ofc racism is cultural by defintion it has to be since there is no scientific founding for race.. But anyway a snippet of your own definition...

belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine CULTURALor individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Should make it a little easier for you to see.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Twiptwop

TextWhite, English and Christian. You are a traitor that does not deserve anything this country has.

I could not resist this one.. So your a white xenophobic worshiping a black god... lol
who is the traitor now..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

life is about shades of grey, it pays not to be too dogmatic, after all, racial background can be determind by skeletal remains

Here to help

*nods*

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

and here maybe you should try looking a little deeper than a three line definition of a word of such importance.. Bought to you from the wiki...

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination[citation needed].

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The racism card doesn't work when people aren't talking about race.

Plus, they have a point. Since when did any nation acquire a deficit of violence that they need to import it?

Racism card incorporates xenophobia, religious bigotry, racial supremacy, the abuse of individual because of their race, religion or creed.

No, it doesn't.

It has a defintion, and you manipulate it to make your CHOICES go into a category with things that are not choices.

This is political manipulation, it is a form of a lie, and it deserves no respect to be allowed to stand.

It is upto you to respect what you want and you can't demand it from others.

Religious and cultural bigotry is founded on racism. It is the train of thought that leads a person from not only hating the racial characteristics of another but also hating everything to do with his/her manner or religion.

For the last ten years, bigots and racists from all over the West have been laying into Muslims in a remorseless manner. They would say it is freedom of expression or art or whatever as justification and slander and threaten people of the Muslim faith.

Who are these Muslims? They are overwhelmingly Asiatic, Arab or black. Before these same people suffered from racism. Now they have to contend with religious bigotry and bigots saying, "Oh, its not racism so we are allowed to hate."
edit on 7-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So the white woman who verbally attacks what she perceives to be the dilution fo Britishness is held in custody for her own SAFETY, yet a group of Somalians can PHYSICALLY attack a white British lass and racially abuse her and they do not require protection.....

Enoch voiced the concern of his constituents about someone being dominated, how prescient that was

Every day this nation topples closer to the abyss

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences.

But it is incorrect to do so. Racism is a racial discrimination, based on ethnic, biological traits. It may be used to refer to cultural discrimination among unsuspecting people, but it is not correct use of the word, which has a specific meaning.

Cultural or religious discrimination/bigotry is NOT racism, period. I am not saying it is OK or something, just correcting misinformation.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Religious and cultural bigotry is founded on racism.

Not at all.

Who are these Muslims? They are overwhelmingly Asiatic, Arab or black. Before these same people suffered from racism. Now they have to contend with religious bigotry and bigots say, "Oh, its not racism so we are allowed to hate."

Correlation does not imply causation. Bigotry does not necessarily have to be racism. Thats really illogical.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You are a minority lol

Just like southern Ireland after the Spanish Armada when the weather shipwrecked them there creating spanish/italian Irish..

Didnt happen in England

Most white "english" are Britons of the Welsh variety lol

Ynys Prydein...

The English and Irish are the same people lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I am absolutely allowed to recognize that Islam (and some forms of other religious sects) have a political ideological basis. I will continue to do so. I do not accept the political domination aspects of Islamic doctrine, and I *WILL* fight them.

I don't care how you label that.

I label it as a defender of Enlightenment Governance, and I will gladly cop to being a bigot in favour of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Aeons

and here maybe you should try looking a little deeper than a three line definition of a word of such importance.. Bought to you from the wiki...

"Racism" and "racial discrimination" are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of their somatic (i.e. "racial") differences. According to the United Nations conventions, there is no distinction between the term racial discrimination and ethnicity discrimination[citation needed].

en.wikipedia.org...

(ahem) Citations needed.

Meaning - that's someone's opinion and it is essentially a political tool to silence debate about your CHOICES, by pretending that your political or religious views can be equated to physiology and it is offensive and manipulative.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Jesus (Yeshua) was not black but middle eastern

But if He was black then God bless my saviour!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Do you actually think there were no black people in Roman occupied Palestine in the time of Jesus?

Do you think there are no black Semites? These black Semites do not look like Nigerians, they look like Somalis and Ethiopians.

Jesus may have had black skin. The early Christian church believed Jesus to be black and described Mary as the Black Madonna.

This Eurocentric view of Jesus is very bad and unhealthy.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Helixer because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Do you actually think there were no black people in Roman occupied Palestine in the time of Jesus?

Do you think there are no black Semites? These black Semites do not look like Nigerians, they look like Somalis and Ethiopians.

odds on Jesus was not black ffs

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2011 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Odds are that Jesus was not white. I would suggest that there is a 99% chance Jesus was not white. It is more likely he was a black Semite.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
See, they are trying to provoke your "racism." Amusing, how it isn't working.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by blueorder

Odds are that Jesus was not white. I would suggest that there is a 99% chance Jesus was not white. It is more likely he was a black Semite.

too funny

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Meaning - that's someone's opinion and it is essentially a political tool to silence debate about your CHOICES, by pretending that your political or religious views can be equated to physiology and it is offensive and manipulative.

Dice all you want the definition is clear. If you want to defend racism feel free too....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join