It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl gang who kicked young woman in the head while yelling 'kill the white slag' escape jai

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion. The group screamed 'kill the white slag' while kicks raining in on 22-year-old Rhea Page as she lay motionless on the ground, the court heard. The attackers - three sisters and their cousin -were told by a judge that normally they would have been sent to jail. However, he handed the girls - all Somalian Muslims - suspended sentences after hearing that they were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Source
Source

Political correctness gone crazy again!

This was clearly a racially motivated attack that has been let off as the victim was the wrong colour.. Had it had been a gang of white girls there would have been hell to play, a riot or two and the girls would rightly be languishing in jail.

Being let off because their religion discludes alcohol and they were not used to it is no excuse. They drank it of their own free will so should accept the consequences just like everyone else.

The judge should be sacked.. One law for everyone or this will create further right wing recruitment...

If the victim wants to bring a civil case against these thugs I would happily put my hands in my pocket to help her..
edit on 6-12-2011 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Should have be jailed then deported, maybe a revenge attack will fix this, maybe thats what the daily mail wants.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Not use to drinking....yea right.

These religious lot like to preach this bs, but they rarely abide by it.

My dad used to run a car auction, there was a lot of jewish guys buying cars....they ALL used to eat bacon sandwiches " As long as the wife doesnt find out " it was ok.

Yet more proof that as a white person you cannot be subject to racial abuse...what a load of bs.

Like a story i read in the paper yesterday, a white kid was chased by a group of black kids...stabbed to death, yet the MSM was very quick to say "It wasnt racially motivated" had it been the other way around it would have been a whole other story.

Muslims not drinking....is bs. I have seen plenty of muslims drinking in pubs!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Should have be jailed then deported, maybe a revenge attack will fix this, maybe thats what the daily mail wants.

Just jailed like any other person. Religion is no excuse for breaking the law

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
A revenge attack would fix it, the girl should get her mates and go kick the muslim girls heads in.

As for the judge, what a god damn idiot, how do these people even get jobs, it sickens me.

And i bet the judge is religious. Idiot.
edit on 6-12-2011 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
When a muslim person does something it's always " A Muslims this this bla bla did that" when that norway killer did his thing, they never said " A christian man from norway has killed an entire campus of student" you know.. it's kinda sad how everything is pointed towards Muslims... makes me sick!

+63 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
When a muslim person does something it's always " A Muslims this this bla bla did that" when that norway killer did his thing, they never said " A christian man from norway has killed an entire campus of student" you know.. it's kinda sad how everything is pointed towards Muslims... makes me sick!

Its pertainent because they used their religion in their defense at court and it got them off..

THAT makes ME sick!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Another thread for the racists to meet at.

Remember Rodney King, he got his ass beat by 5 or 6 white cops and they all walked away...so it happens.

There will always be injustice in the courts because of idiot judges...but your not angry with the judge..your making this a racial issue. Grow Up and stop crying poor white man...they have being doing this to colored people for centuries it's just payback.

Stupid people will continue to do stupid things.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

The Norway guy was a Knight Templar

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

You sound like part of the problem.

" All you whites did us wrongs in the past therefor we are entitled to do it to you now !"

I think it is you who needs to grow up here

EDIT: Go look up the term racist before using words you dont understand

edit on 6-12-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Good thing the world isn't full of (censored) like you. So it is bad what these Muslim girls did...but you are advocating another hate crime....
So it is ok for one but not the other?

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Remember Rodney King, he got his ass beat by 5 or 6 white cops and they all walked away...so it happens.

There will always be injustice in the courts because of idiot judges...but your not angry with the judge..your making this a racial issue. Grow Up and stop crying poor white man...they have being doing this to colored people for centuries it's just payback.

Stupid people also write stupid responses like that

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I read this story myself today, totally terrible. The sentence really does fly in the face of common sense.

However, it did state that the girls were Somalians. This does not excuse them for their behaviour but it may offer an explanation in that these girls will have been raised in a war zone and been used to witnessing extreme levels of violence. In my mind, this is one of the potential side effects of immigration - that is to say bringing in people from areas where their is extreme violence may introduce a level of violence into the host society.

As i said, this doesn't excuse the behaviour and jail sentences should certainly have been down. In future though, it may be worth working with immigrants from such places in order to remove any predilections towards violence.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I am not racist and I don't agree with this BS.

I hate all people equally...but if you are wondering why this type of stuff is happening...it is because there are idiots out there who assume they owe the whites a favor for past atrocities.

Is it right...hell no...is it wrong ...of course it is...will it change...not until people like you change and see individuals not race. I am not just talking Caucasians here..I am talking everyone.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
muslims not drinking...
thats a joke.. as loves a conspiracy states, seen many in pubs.. even have muslim friends that drink, smoke da herb, eat pork etc.. especially those born in the uk.

And we cannot be racially abused being white.. for example ive been called a white bas***d in the past and even honkie.. (i just laughed at it) doesnt sound to bad huh?
now if i say he is a black bas***d, it has a whole different sound to it.. and sounds really bad. why is that so?

being called a white bas***d = ok
calling someone a black bas***d = you are a racist..
you arab bas***d = racist
you muslim bas***d = racist
etc
edit on 6/12/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Well the courts didnt do any justice so why not do it yourself. Its not like they dont deserve it

Wake up.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Stupid people also write stupid responses like that

so what...it is ok for the whites but not the Muslims girls. I was just showing that there has been injustices before...so this is nothing new...well maybe the fact it wasn't a white who got off.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

My dad used to run a car auction, there was a lot of jewish guys buying cars....they ALL used to eat bacon sandwiches " As long as the wife doesnt find out " it was ok.

Wasn't it the Muslims who don't eat pork? I'm confused here.

If my wife told me to stop eating bacon I'd divorce her. Straight up.
I don't have a wife though and I will never stop eating bacon.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Wasn't it the Muslims who don't eat pork? I'm confused here.

jewish dont eat pork either

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

lol i think theres a few religions where pork is seen as a dirty meat. Something to do with the cloved hooves i think, but no, jews, are not allowed to eat pork

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join