It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton wants to investigate Russian Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

So like you would like Russia to interfere in american elections? entertaining such ideas can lead to this and loss of your own sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86
reply to post by mkgandhas

I would think that someone doing a survey on the ease of doing business without resorting to bribery would be affiliated with western business interests. What is the issue here?

What stolen money are you refering to? Please do not turn this thread into a typical capitalist/US bashing thread. So now the US wants hardline muslims in charge of a country that is/was such a dependable ally in the Israeli/Palestinian/Arab peace process that we provided their entire military budget? So according to you, the US overthrew Mubarak for the purpose of letting egyptians elect a govt that is potentially anti-israel? dream on.
edit on 6-12-2011 by steppenwolf86 because: spelling

There are all kinds on ATS, and guess you just met one hate - filled kind. The kind whom blames everyone except themselves with their own inaction and now seek to use the opportunity to fill others threads with their hate rants, linking every issue as one WHEN EACH needs to be taken apart, analysed so that solutions can be found.

With those type around, it would be either intentionally or unintentionally your thread will get derailed against the very purpose you intended when you started the thread.

As for your topic, I do agree with you that it is EVERY human's concern over the charges of electoral fraud in Russia. Whom likes to deal with faudulant leaders, more so those whose finger are on the nuke buttons? Whomever fires those nukes one day, more so with these trigger happy days uncertain times, it will be the People whom will be responsible and face the consequences.

Better the elections be fair, so that responsibilities are equally shared, for the choices they make, regardless over military, economic, political, social matters.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

International monitoring of elections is commonplace and hardly interfering. If anything, it STOPS people from interfering. I am curious, do you have any sources for your wild speculation about these topics, and your theories on the arab spring? You respond to none of my points but introduce wild theories with no sources. ATS at its finest.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Like your diebolds huh?

wild speculation not..
Federal reserve a private for profit central bank:
www.globalresearch.ca...
secret bailouts(more crony capitalism)
www.unelected.org...

16 trillion$ secret bailouts to crony capitalists

You can check Max Keiser's work on US govt manipulation of gold and silver.

Mexican drug accounts on Wells Fargo.CIA planes transporting coc aine from Latin America.Investigative journalist Mike Ruppert work on narco-trade.

on the manipulation of interest rate swaps :

A mountain of IRSwaps are traded, even though no counter-party could possibly exist. The reason is simple: to keep interest rates low. Now they are backfiring, and danger rises for major credit derivative accidents twice as great as the CDSwap accidents that killed AIG. The falsification for 15 years of the Consumer Price Index goes hand in hand with falsification of interest rates, both long-term and short-term. The victims list also includes Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers. The list is sure to grow. JPMorgan alone has $66 trillion in notional value of Interest Rate Swaps. They must constantly balance this load, in what is called dynamic hedging. That task has been rendered very difficult, if not impossible. The entire hedged position in IRSwaps remarkably exceeds the value of the entire USTreasury Bond market, a fact kept quiet by bank officials. With most IRSwap contracts, fixed net payments are made on a quarterly basis. So the hot fires that burn in big bank basements must be dealt with each quarter, as loss damages are assessed and paid for promptly. JPMorgan in all likelihood just is as insolvent and possibly bankrupt as Citigroup. Toss in the US Federal Reserve. A prickly quote was offered by James Grant of the Grant Interest Rate Observer recently. Grant said, “If the Fed examiners were set upon the Fed’s own documents, unlabeled documents, to pass judgment on the Fed’s capacity to survive the difficulties it faces in credit, it would shut this institution down. The Fed is undercapitalized in a way that Citicorp is undercapitalized.”
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

Gold price suppression began in earnest concurrently with changes in how the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency [OCC] begins records the mushrooming growth of derivatives [mostly interest rate swaps which – absent end user demand – only create artificial demand for government bonds]:
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

I can provide 1000 more examples with evidence if you like
edit on 6-12-2011 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I was referring more to your speculation regarding the arab spring.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Oh, and now on topic, now a certain former Russian politician is calling for new elections.

edition.cnn.com...
Mikhail Gorbachev, the last Soviet leader, called Wednesday for new parliamentary elections in Russia over concerns about vote fraud.
"Mikhail Gorbachev is very concerned about how the situation in Russia is developing," spokesman Pavel Palezhchenko told CNN. "People don't believe that the will of the people is reflected in the results."
He confirmed a report by the Russian news agency Interfax, which quoted the former premier as saying the elections were unfair and new elections were needed.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by DerbyCityLights

That is a rather naive viewpoint.

Really? How so? Unless we are attacked by a country or we are defending an ally due to a treaty, we have no reason to have any impact on another country. I don't see how that is naive at all. Of course, I'm also an isolationist and would love to see us pull every one home, close our borders and flip the bird to the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ha-ha, how little you all know about Russia.
There is no real opposition party in Russia. All the parties are the controlled opposition, especially the "commies". Actually, they are not real communists, they just use the name. Somebody has to manage the masses who remember that during USSR times they had better life.
Communist party has already demonstrated its loyalty to Putin on many occasions.
Does not matter how much the current power party, United Russia, gets, 35% real or 50% official.
There is no opposition, the others party are part of the current powers too!

Putin is absolutely fine for the West. He does not develop industry, is killing agriculture, weaken the army, sell the Russian resources for Western virtual money, he does everything that is good for the West. It's going already 12 years under his rule. Of course, he has to play his role and makes some anti-western claims, but these just words.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink

weaken the army, sell the Russian resources for Western virtual money,

Putin weaken the army? the russian army still ranks 3rd.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Really? How so? Unless we are attacked by a country or we are defending an ally due to a treaty, we have no reason to have any impact on another country. I don't see how that is naive at all. Of course, I'm also an isolationist and would love to see us pull every one home, close our borders and flip the bird to the rest of the world.

It is naive in the sense that there will always be enemies. Even a small country like the one I currently call home, Poland, has one of the most active intelligence services around. They mind their own business, but they know who has what, who is able to do what, and how long it would take them. Isolationism is fine, as long as you are still prepared when the big bad wolf(or bear, if he is russian) comes knocking.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Foxnews adds some footage of Greek riots to make it look more violent.
It looks like this is going to be normal.

Protester's Express Outrage Over Russian Elections
video.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

It is naive in the sense that there will always be enemies. Even a small country like the one I currently call home, Poland, has one of the most active intelligence services around. They mind their own business, but they know who has what, who is able to do what, and how long it would take them. Isolationism is fine, as long as you are still prepared when the big bad wolf(or bear, if he is russian) comes knocking.

There is still no naivety in my words....or my understanding. Nowhere did I say we shouldn't know what is going on. What I said is we should not influence their elections. Did I ever say we wouldn't have enemys? I would be remiss to ignore the worlds hatred of my beloved country. I know we are hated by most of the eastern countries but I frankly don't give a S(*&. I am sick and tired of all the bitching and moaning from other countries, especially the ones we give millions, and some billions to for their very survival. So again I say we should NOT be interfering in their elections just as I say we should pull ALL aid to ALL countries and let them fend for themselves. We can protect our own boarders.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton wants to investigate Russian elections?

Here is what Putin thinks of that:

Russia PM Vladimir Putin accuses US over poll protests

Oh snap, it appears that Hillary Clinton was involved in manipulating the Russian election. Yes please, let's move foward with this investigation and see what we find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join