It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain warns Putin of approaching “Arab Spring”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Theres that War Monger McCain at it yet again

Russian Source

“Dear Vlad (Vladimir Putin), The ArabSpring is coming to a neighborhood near you,” McCain said in his Twitter micro blog.

The ArabSpring is coming to a neighborhood near you,” McCain said in his Twitter micro blog.

The more and more that war monger speaks of the ArabSpring the more he will give it away that the ArabSpring was made by America, seriously John McCain needs to be placed into a mental institution and taken out of politics.

His using taxpayers money to fly to Libya to meet and greet the Rebel fighters and calling them his heroes came to canada last month at the canadian security forum made a small anti russian statement at the forum stage and walked out.

Meanwhile in his own state of Arizona poverty ranked nation’s highest, for the second year so what has Senator John McCain done for his state of Arizona? Absolutely nothing.... Oh But He did.

Senator John McCain did and was in favor of the Udall amendment 38-60 the military lock up of american citizens in a “battlefield” they define as being right outside your window bill.

Heres the Census report of Arizona
Census Report of Arizona

And how stupid his using twitter

edit on 6-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its comming to the us and uk also soon. However, for it to be effective the people need to throw thw criminals in jail forever.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

The Udall Amendment was to take that provision OUT. It didn't pass but
I seriously doubt John McCain voted for it since S.1867 was his creation to begin with.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well. Are we sure its a legitimate Twitter Account? Just curious. I often wonder about famous celebrities and/or powerful politicians having their own facebook, twitter etc etc accounts.

Whatever might be the case, I'm sure there is a political motive behind anything and everything coming out of DC these days.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you know the more i see into this Senator John McCain the more i hope that the Bill 1867 does pass, so I can file a charge on him for the fact he as well as Congresses has by their admission given aid to hostile and belligerent nations jeopardizing the security and safety of the USA and its citizens. Giving aid to Pakistan is one, and now we are being boot out??? this does not make any sense unless the Gov wants an other war front.

new topics

top topics

join