It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

xianism and subliminal messages against Satanism in movies (long read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
(This thread is a mix of different topics) - just trying to expose the truth. See bottom of thread for some links.

If you want to know the truth, you have to get to know both sides of the story without judgment.
The xian churches have been working overtime to keep the human race terrified and as far from the one known as "The "devil" for many centuries.

The truth is, that this is because they have plenty to hide, and this involves where your soul will be going. These cult churches have been abusing occult power for so long, and occult power is the foundation of there immense power and wealth. Xian spiritual ignorance depends upon it.
The centuries of destroying knowledge, xian churches they have been at liberty to dictate what Father Satan and Satanism is all about.

The movie, "The Possession of Emily Rose" is just a scare tactic made by the catholic church. The alleged true story behind it is a horrific example of CRA (cristian ritual abuse), which is alarmingly prevalent, but like the recent expose of the pedophilia in the church, have been suppressed by the media.

Victims of choice are children and infants. It is claimed the victimized girl’s knees ruptured “due to the 600 genuflections she performed during the daily exorcism.”The catholic “genuflection” was stolen from the ancient Egyptians. This can even be seen in hieroglyphics. Truth be known, everything in the christian religion has been stolen and corrupted from religions predating it by hundreds to thousands of years.

"Possession" is always directed at Satan. As Satanists we can state with confidence the one the christian church calls "The Devil" has nothing to do with “possession”. If one would think with a clear head and use some logic, it becomes very clear who is behind it all. The movie "The exorcism of Emily Rose" was full of subliminal messages used as a scare tactic to frighten people.

Key points of the movie:

Possession in the movie, was for "god" to let humanity "know we have a spiritual side". What kind of way is this to let people know that there is a spiritual side? Everything in the christian cult is full of negativity, fear, terror, mutilation, ignorance, unknowing, ans presumably cannibalism (jesus is the living blood sacrifice). The terrified human is left helpless, and told he/she "must suffer".

I would also add the planetary positions for this now deceased girls date-of-birth, she was at high risk of mental illness and irrational fears. Anneliese Michel didn't have a stable personality and her life-long indoctrination with catholicism, its not surprising these problems surfaced.

The spiritualism in xianity is false. christianity, mainly the catholic church has used itself as a tool to remove all spiritual knowledge from humanity and replace it with; practices and legends, that are stolen, have been twisted, and defiled, from other religions that existed from hundreds to thousands of years preceding it.
This is a fact and with enough research it has been proven. The goal is and always has been to keep spiritual knowledge in the hands of a few, who think they are "god".

These aliens who represent “jahova” stand by and sadistically watch the utter torment of their hated ones - human beings. These entities cannot hide their true character from those of us who are open and can see.. Everything they are and do is ugly and negative.
The “Virgin Mary” appeared to the girl in the movie, encouraging her to suffer.

Now, logically, think for a minute about this "possession." What is the objective of "Demonic possession"? What does this accomplish? What would this accomplish for Satan and his Demons? This has left people frightened of Satan; few have ever been able to know him without being judged.

On the other hand, it is clear what this does for the christian mass. It spreads terror based upon the spiritual ignorance and helplessness of the majority of humanity. The catholic church mass murdered, and tortured to death millions of innocents who had spiritual knowledge, burned and destroyed hundreds of libraries where spiritual knowledge was kept. Some of this is hoarded in the vatican's library of which certain sections are only open to the top clergy

Its sad Belial is picked on and accused of such things in the film. Belial has done so much to help those under his protection/guidance to advance spiritually. Belial would never allow a disciple of his to suffer, and when a dedicated Satanist is in trouble spiritually (yes, we get attacked by the same angels behind these possessions that are blamed on Demons). Demons and at times even Satan will come to aid the victimized human and see no harm comes to him/her.

Demons have been bound for centuries. Anneliese Michel (the real name of “Emily Rose” was 'supposedly' “possessed” in 1968. I can tell you the Demons including Belial were bound. It was not until very recently that they were released. Only now are they able to come forward to defend themselves and reveal the truth to those who will listen. It is said that “the truth will set you free", but will you listen?

(links)
www.evilbible.com...
exposingchristianity.com...

A few more examples of using scare tactics in movies...

"The Exorcist" (1973)
-Direct response to 1968's hit “Rosemary’s Baby” (which portrayed Satan in a positive light).
-Opening scene is in Iraq (where Satan and the other Original Gods had temples and lived with humans).
-The Ouija Board scene (the message here is that Ouija Boards are dangerous).
-The scene where 12 year old Regan comes down the stairs in a back bridge position. Then, the levitation scene. (The subliminal message here is to stay away from yoga)

“Spellbinder”
-Spiritual gifts such as telekinesis, pyrokinesis, and others are lumped together as evil. Then, there is the new age music playing in the background. (stay away from spiritual power at all costs).

“Bless The Child”
-the retarded are held in high esteem, as with the xian church. (xianity values a lack of intelligence in order to keep their lies going). The politically correct system calls the mentally handicapped “special.” (In other words- don’t bother to think or use your brain).

The psychology here is to let crime get so out of control that the unknowing populace falls into the trap of literally begging for harsh laws where everyone's civil liberties and freedoms will be taken away. Satan stands for personal liberty and freedom.

The list goes on and on. The message always has been- "don’t empower yourself", by empowering ourselves, we are no longer slaves. Satan fights against slavery and servitude, so they try to keep people away from him.
edit on 12/6/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good post, Although I think possession is just mental illness and because in days gone by they didn't understand what a mental illness is so they just put it down to "Demon's".
So I think all the movies etc are just proving that we are scared of mental illness but put it across as being possessed.
I really liked your comment that Satan is against servitude and slavery, I never thought of him like that..thanks.
Expect lots of bible verses in the following posts to do with the bible trying to prove your wrong and Satan is evil.
Really good read and thought provoking thanks S&F.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Good post, Although I think possession is just mental illness and because in days gone by they didn't understand what a mental illness is so they just put it down to "Demon's".
So I think all the movies etc are just proving that we are scared of mental illness but put it across as being possessed.
I really liked your comment that Satan is against servitude and slavery, I never thought of him like that..thanks.
Expect lots of bible verses in the following posts to do with the bible trying to prove your wrong and Satan is evil.
Really good read and thought provoking thanks S&F.

I'm not so sure about that. I read an account of a possession that dated back to the 1500's. In the account, the Exorcist was to first determine whether the person was actually possessed or suffering from 'mental delusions'. The fact is, our ancestors weren't idiots. That'd be like saying modern man didn't understand health and nutrition because of all the fad diets and weightloss scams out there. We know the truth, but sensationalism is what stands the test of time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Good post again from NZKraw! There are two sides to every story and Christianity, although it will be vehemently denied by any Christian, is also fighting for possession and control of our souls.

Lucifer is the light-bearer, the bringer of knowledge and enlightenment, the father of mankind, and although i would never dedicate myself to him to see if he's real, I can be awake enough to understand we are being fed a huge lie. I'm sure he respects that enough.

ETA: the second link in your post doesn't work unfortunately
edit on 6-12-2011 by Nammu because: link not working

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

at a catholic retreat, my uncle said he saw a woman levitate and scream, and showing other demon possesed symptoms while some people were praying for her,

a person can spit things out n scream n make weird noises, but you cannot fake levitation, this is a big proof for me that demon possesion is true, unless of course there is a natural explanation for her levitation

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Not to burst anyone's bubble or anything, but there aren't even "demons," as such. Ignoring the obvious connotations of mental illness which most cases of demonic possession and haunting resemble to outstanding degrees, and going off of the common belief held by Catholics and Christians: what they call demons are simply older deities, of cultures who did not willingly give up their belief systems, but were instead force-converted by the Church's only "answer" to refusal: bloodshed and war.

For instance, the Sumerian deity Inanna became the Babylonian deity Iŝtar, Iŝtar became the deity from Akkad called Astarte. Astarte, if you've done your homework, was picked up by the Greeks, people of Ugarit, and the Phoenicians. Interestingly, if you follow the lines of history, you'll learn that Astarte was given a gender-bending by the Catholics so that she became the Christian demon Astaroth.

In the Levant (area of the Middle East encompassing modern-day Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Palestine) we have a deity known as Baal, who served under a deity known as El. When El became power-hungry Baal rose up to challenge his tyrannical regime. El sent his two destroyers: Yamm, and Mot—who are often considered to be the Sea (Leviathan); and Death (the Behemoth)—to kill Baal. Yamm failed, but Mot succeeded. Until Baal was resurrected and succeeded in defeating Mot and then El himself. Baal, aside from being recounted as a demon, and the source of the tower of Babel sometimes, in the Bible, is also the etymological origin of Beelzebub, the demon titled Lord of the Flies. Interesting, considering he started as a deity helping overthrow tyranny, usurp death bringing new life, and generally looking after and protecting the people who trusted in him.

Moving on, for demons who aren't lifted from ancient religious beliefs: most end up being political slander, or personifications of actions the early Church looked down upon. For the former, see any modern grimoire where demons like Belial, and others are pictured with the faces of bishops, pontiffs, and other hierarchical figures alongside animal-heads like donkeys, frogs, and other "slime-covered creatures." For the latter, take a look at Mammon, Belphegor, Asmodeus, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Satan, and Lucifer. They (in order) represent greed, sloth, lust, gluttony, envy, anger, and pride.

They're not even "demons" so much as associations with habits the Church didn't like, but couldn't help doing: see coin coffers for greed, excommunication and the Vatican for pride, pedophilia for lust and envy, sermons on hell and damnation for anger, the imperialistic spread of the Church during the middle ages for gluttony, and the Church's long-standing refusal to adapt to the changing of ages for sloth.

They're all a mass of hypocrites, without any idea what their own metaphysics are discussing.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

Thanks for reading

Sorry about the link hopefully this one works, exposingchristianity.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
Lucifer is the light-bearer, the bringer of knowledge and enlightenment, the father of mankind, and although i would never dedicate myself to him to see if he's real, I can be awake enough to understand we are being fed a huge lie. I'm sure he respects that enough.

The father of mankind? Light-bringer? You my friend are in for a rude awakening.

It doesn't take a fool to take a quick look at what the world's elite and realize that these satanists bring forth death, genocide, starvation, diseases, and everything else wrong in the world. The nonsense you are spewing sounds to be like Theosophy, started by a Satan-worshiper. Alice Bailey, founder of the "Lucis Trust"(hmmm wonder where that name came from?), is another Satan worshiper who brought forth the "New Age Movement" aka Old Occult. "Do what thou wilt" ? Satanist talk.

The great deceiver clearly has fooled many. The Roman Catholic Church is a candidate for the Great Whore of Babylon, look no further than all of occult symbols found around the Vatican. They are in league with the elite, our current Pope was a Hitler Youth. It wasn't until 1215 A.D. that Pope Innocent created the dogma of Transubstantiation, where Catholics actually believe they are eating Jesus Christ and drinking his blood. The same Catholic's in 1439 A.D. created "Purgatory" as blackmail to get $$$ from the relatives of a recently deceased person so "their soul will be saved".

You have a good amount of research and learning to do, I suggest stepping to it quickly.
edit on 12/7/11 by Big Trouble in Little Chi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Trouble in Little Chi

Go research more about Luciferianism and you may see the difference between true Luciferianism and what those guys practice. Nothing is inherently evil. Evil people are evil, not belief systems.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I think it is you that has a rude awakening.
Lucifer is the bringer of knowledge: he created knowledge; did he not open Eve's eyes?
He is the light-bearer (The Bright and Shining Morning Star) Also know as Venus, The brightest star in the morning and evenings.
The light-bringer: He leads the path of enlightenment without a written book.
He is the father of mankind; as it was He who created Mankind.

You say "It doesn't take a fool to take a quick look at what the world's elite and realize that these satanists bring forth death, genocide, starvation, diseases, and everything else wrong in the world." Yes do take a quick look at the worlds elite. Wow turns out they are the rich catholic church and the jews. Who runs every single kind of industry whether it be the music, fashion, or movie industry, its clear to see that the jews own it. As well as all the major banks worldwide. If you are relating "do what thou wilt" to all sects of Satanism that is non-sense. Maybe it is you that needs to do some research or stop being ignorant and open your mind to new ideas.
As for the genocide/death e.c.t ...
I never knew it was Satanists that started the inquisition where xians discovered someone could survive being skinned down to the waist. How many people died in that genocide? Thousands? Millions?
Diseases: Sorry but no, saying diseases on you list is simply idiotic. After all, wasn't it "god" that created everything?
Starvation: I never knew it was any-ones fault that starvation happens, are you also implying that its these Satanists fault that there is starvation? Then why have i seen so many xian adds on tv trying to "help" these starving people, I have never seen anything come out of people donating their money to any xian cause.

If you actually did apply some simple LOGIC to what you were saying you would realize everything is backwards, (the pentagram, inverted crucifix, who is good and who is "evil"), there is a conspiracy out there that the vatican made a deal with extra-terrestrials for wealth and power in exchange for human souls.
Or if you are saying that jesus was real, pope leo X said "it has served us well this myth of christ".

As i said maybe it is you that needs to stop being ignorant and do a little more reading up on what the OP is about, or at least open your mind for new ideas.
edit on 12/8/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm sorry, Big Trouble in Little Chi, but you are quite off the path when it comes to your assessments of things. The opening line of your reply as well is characteristically egoist. Maybe if you toned down the internet macho-man factor for a moment, and put some dedicated research into the claims that you are making, you would be able to arrive at sensible conclusions concerning the topics you have addressed. Here, let me help you.

Lucifer is the Roman title of the Morning Star, Venus. Venus was called the "light-bearer" (lucem ferre - lucifer) because it brought the dawn on it's heels. The association of Lucifer with Satan comes from (surprise, surprise) a misappropriated translation error in the Bible. The Hebrew term helel implying a "shining one" was used to refer to the kings of Babylon in the Book of Isaiah (see 14: 3-20). The terms helel and lucem ferre are often misconstrued to mean the same figure when in reality they do not. The "Morning Star" in Christianity is actually Jesus Christ. So, technically speaking, if anyone in Christianity is the lucem ferre it would be Jesus, and not Satan.

However, Christians are a mass of confused metaphysical liturgy, and arcane psychobabble, so I have no problem seeing how after 2000 years of lifted, stolen, and misconstrued mythology they would start to confuse their very own myths and legends.

Theosophy is not Satanic. While a Luciferian or Theistic Satanist might adopt elements of Theosophical practices, the origins of the philosophy are not Satanic, nor heretical in and of themselves. All branches of occult science—Theosophy, Hermetics, Chaos Magick, Thelema, the Qabalah, and so on—imply only secret, sacred, or hidden traditional wisdom. They suggest nothing satanic at all. The goal, actually, is quite the opposite. Theosophy, Hermetics, and Thelema have God as the supreme force of understanding, will, power, and knowledge in the Universe. The rituals, ceremonies, rites, and practices of Theurgists and Magicians are not geared with gaining a rapport with unnatural, malevolent forces; quite the opposite: the goal is to elevate the mind and body from petty earthly sin and disease to a higher, cleaner, more pure state. The destination being to connect the mind, the heart, and the soul directly to the energy-stream which is God.

Again, though, the Church in its early days attempted to keep the population illiterate and unknowing. Being none-the-wiser, the general population did not know that salvation could be attained through personal actions, and a personal relationship with the Almighty. When certain individuals started to teach, and let it be known that priests and popes and cardinals were not necessary toward achieving redemption, forgiveness, and salvation the Church started attacking the speakers as heretics, heathens, and satanists. The ultimate goal: keep the population deaf, dumb, stupid, and illiterate so that the Church had a monopoly on salvation.

Finally, the full quote which you've cherry-picked to fit your biased viewpoint is: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will. While it may seem unimportant, it is extremely important to realize that Crowley, in his discussions of Thelema was not championing chaos and disorder. Instead, he was implying that those who had achieved a mastery of Love through True Will were eligible to do as they may, for their actions could be driven by nothing short of the higher mind, in unison with their Holy Guardian Angel. Crowley was not a Satanist, nor was he the world's most evil man. He did not murder, rape, or do anything inherently evil (homosexuality is not evil). Quite the opposite: he was a philosophic and mathematical genius.

It is merely that the world wasn't ready for him at the time that he was here. The world always needs a villain, and there is a fine line between genius and insanity. A line which is easily shifted a few degrees by a virulent, hungry public seeking someone, or something, to ostracize and make into a social pariah.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting conjecture in this thread. But I'm not sure you've taken into account all "flavors" of Christian thought and beliefs and practices or even taken into account how diverse the Catholics are withing the rather large umbrella of Catholicism. The kind of Christianity I practice for example, has more in common with Fallun Gong than the more strict self-hating forms of Catholicism.

I just go by Jesus' commands to be open minded, loving, and question everything and keep seeking enlightenment under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. At times I may feel troubled by presences I interpret as being of a "demonic" or malevolent nature but at no time am I made to feel I am required by my Christian quest to suffer. Rather, as with any person of any belief including Atheists, I would find it beneficial to try and learn from suffering and let hard times bring out my strengths and my faith. But again, as I said, this is a universal human experience. There is nothing in Jesus' messages stating he wants or expects us to suffer, least of all from possession. He wanted to suffer in our place and just have us believe in his love for humanity and kinship with us. He brings hope, not oppression. In fact he spent a lot of time casting demons out and returning people to the exercise of their own free will. And he was all about getting us to exercise our own free will and encouraging us to let others do the same. He wanted us to stop judging one another and meddling in each other's choices, as exemplified in his commands that we not set stumbling blocks before one another or get hung up on details like is it right or wrong to eat pork and is someone who abstains holier than someone who eats stacks of bacon cheeseburgers.
edit on 11-12-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

join