It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi-res photos of ORBs at broad daylight, submitted to MUFON in Dec. 3rd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Not sure if these pics already were shown on ATS, but there it goes. I just found them while checking some cases on MUFON website, in the last 3 months. Whoever took these photos, didn't ID the location. This is the report depiction:

I was taking pictures of the jet con-trails this morning around 9:45 AM out my front 2nd floor bedroom window. I was going back and forth between the front windows and the back windows of our house to get pictures of the Eastern and Western skies. The front windows face East and the back windows face West. At the time of taking the pictures, I was not aware of the objects or lights. I downloaded the pictures unto our computer and began adjusting the brightness and contrast to bring out the con-trails in more detail. That is when I noticed these objects and lights in the pictures! When I took some of these pictures, I held the camera without looking through the view finder, because I was getting to think that the neighbors would see me taking pictures of the sky outside my window, and wonder what the hell I was doing. So unfortunately, I was not looking out the window, but, just watching how I was tilting the camera upward to get a good shot of the sky. So, I was surprized to find that several shots had these strange objects and lights!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Got a link.....nevermind you have uploaded the pics
edit on 6-12-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

You have to go to MUFON website and submit a date interval query. The case occurred and was submitted in Dec. 3rd

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The original files are too large. I tweaked and cropped them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
To me it looks like water on the lens....or they have been added afterwards...ie..photoshopped in.

The second pic you linked shows the water drop in front of the trees...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There once was a time when people saw UFOs looking like saucers, complete with landing feet and maybe windows and doors even.

All people see TODAY are stupid spots, lights and undefined blotches....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
To me it looks like water on the lens....or they have been added afterwards...ie..photoshopped in.

The second pic you linked shows the water drop in front of the trees...

You say they are "water drops", what I have to strongly disagree. I don't see how water drops can stand still in a lens in vertical position, without flowing down.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I don't see how water drops can stand still in a lens in vertical position, without flowing down.

Could just be some sap from the trees...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Calling fake on these , the " objects " seem to stand out from the picture , as in not part of but dropped on .
Plus the reflection on the object would seem to be in the wrong place as the sun appears to be close to the horizon .

A link to source would be nice as I can't be bothered to search for this report as I believe its fake

edit on 6-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Seen more convincing pictures, not saying i belive or disbelive in its autheniticity, but i was hoping for HQ details of the UFO not Hi Res photo with a small dot

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I hate to repeat myself, but you have to go to MUFON website and submit a query with a date interval. Case submitted Dec. 3rd

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Cool find!

A lot of people have been claiming to see silver like orbs associated with chemtrails. In this incident, it appears the photographer was taking pictures of the trails and the orb showed up.

I have no idea what these orbs could be, but many different people have documented seeing these.

There are many different videos of this available, here is one:

edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i could make a better looking ufo/orb in photoshop or illustrator.

still, who knows what those are? one does kinda look like the famous water droplet. Also, why does one take pictures of jet trails?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

edit on 6-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: whoops nevermind

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well to me it looks like a "hot" or "dead" pixel.

I have a Canon 500D camera and exactly the same "spot" occured on pictures I have taken and it quite looks exactly the same!

Camera these days just aren't the same anymore...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
I don't see how water drops can stand still in a lens in vertical position, without flowing down.
It depends on the size of the drop, small drops stay in the same position even in a moving object.

And that is something that you can confirm with a little test, you do not even need a camera to do that.

Edited to add that on the first image, on the part that was outside the cropped area you posted (on the bottom left corner and near the right edge of the photo), they really look like water drops.

(I hope the link works)

edit on 6/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

Why not add the links for the other photos?

edit on 6/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Indeed the one that can be seen above the ridge of the roof, and close to the bottom of the picture looks for all the world like a droplet.

top topics

join