It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I reading This Right? The Bankers Have Two Choices Do They Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They have two choices if I am reading things correctly regarding the state of the western world. They either push through their plans for the NWO or they face the same fate as the icelandic and chinese bankers and go to jail.

It seems to me that the bankers have committed so many financial crimes they should be facing jail. To avoid jail the only option open to them is to introduce a seriously corrupt system of government to get them out of the hole?

I know the NWO has been planned for a long time now, since they started commiting financial fraud.

Would you guys agree with this statement?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I agree completely and they're trying their damnedest to stay out of jail. That really only leaves one option.

That's why Ron Paul is such a problem. He won't play by their rules. He wants to play by the rules set forth in the Constitution. He wants to dismantle the banking cartel. He also wants to dismantle the war machine which would cut deeply into big bank profits.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

it seems they are ramping up option a, the push for war. as i see it, if syria falls (current regime) then iran is in the sights. if russia and china step back to facilitate this then the whole setup was a mickey mouse episode from the start and the msmedia bluffed the whole thing and all may be lost for a free world, however, if and when the nwo system is in place and the elites without the belly for genocide are dealt with by the elites with the stomach for bloodshed, there could possibly be scope for a coup d'etat but that is wishful thinking!
my research at the moment is to understand the russia and china setup and as to what degree they are under the influence of the elite western system. will they show resistance? hmmmmm.

regards fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

In a perfect world, this would be a good thing. It has been tried before.

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree Executive Order 11110 was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

BANG

My guess is that if Mr. Paul attempts anything of the such as a candidate for or duly elected President of the United States, he will most assuredly and rather unfortunately suffer the same fate.

And, there'll always be some slimy turd such as LBJ waiting in in the wings to subvert the democratic process in favour of the rich bastards that run the world.

top topics

join