It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your world is a lie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
"Everything around you is merely a painting in a picture. Your existence is a hologram. The universe that is real is too incomprehensible for you to understand it. For this reason your reality is created to give you life. If you where to be placed in true reality, you would not function and your purpose in reality would cease."

And now i am here...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The Matrix came out about 13 years ago, so... if you're attempting to be original with that, you missed the mark a bit.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
The Matrix came out about 13 years ago, so... if you're attempting to be original with that, you missed the mark a bit.

Movies are a mirror of reality. The only thing you can trust is your perception.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Perception is the key. Ours is very limited, both spatially and by frequency, which is how we stay sane.

Neither can we exist in a static state, which is why we have time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
"Everything around you is merely a painting in a picture. Your existence is a hologram. The universe that is real is too incomprehensible for you to understand it. For this reason your reality is created to give you life. If you where to be placed in true reality, you would not function and your purpose in reality would cease."

And now i am here...

Looks like someone needs a hug

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

is too incomprehensible for you to understand it.

oh, but you understand it? Okay please dumb it down for us slow folks..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
pics or it isn't happening

xxx

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

"Everything around you is merely a painting in a picture. Your existence is a hologram. The universe that is real is too incomprehensible for you to understand it."

But it is still real though. Do you understand the universe?

For this reason your reality is created to give you life. If you where to be placed in true reality, you would not function and your purpose in reality would cease."

Come on, when you die your function stops from this existence. As when you are born you are beginning in this existence. That is all you are saying except to you tried to make it look fancy.

And now i am here...

And now I am gone

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1116539997

"Everything around you is merely a painting in a picture. Your existence is a hologram. The universe that is real is too incomprehensible for you to understand it."

But it is still real though. Do you understand the universe?

For this reason your reality is created to give you life. If you where to be placed in true reality, you would not function and your purpose in reality would cease."

Come on, when you die your function stops from this existence. As when you are born you are beginning in this existence. That is all you are saying except to you tried to make it look fancy.

And now i am here...

And now I am gone

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

is too incomprehensible for you to understand it.

oh, but you understand it? Okay please dumb it down for us slow folks..

I can try, but it wont make sense.

We are all connected to each other.

The world does not enter us from outside, we create it from within.

We see reality, but instead of that reality we imagine a canvas over it. Our "shared" experience creates a perceivable reality that you see as what is in front of you.

Everything from the atom to the universe is created from within. Scientists have already figured this out, but they cannot explain it.

Atoms do not act until a mind acknowledges its existence.

Your brain is a cage for your soul.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

nah - its an attention seeker

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Atoms do not act until a mind acknowledges its existence.

But if a tree falls in the woods when no-one is around, does it make a sound? More importantly: why is this in "Space Exploration?"

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

oh wow - the OP has contradiced himself already

"Everything around you is merely a painting in a picture

The only thing you can trust is your perception.

a total breakdown of internal logic in just 79 words - is that a record ????????????????

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Is this your first time smoking an illegal substance?

Because it sure sounds like the same thing me and all my buddies concluded way back in high school.

Just wait until you realize that the molecules in your body are like a tiny universe and our solar system is a molecule in a big hand...

While you are at it, crank some Pink Floyd...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Is this your first time smoking an illegal substance?

Because it sure sounds like the same thing me and all my buddies concluded way back in high school.

Just wait until you realize that the molecules in your body are like a tiny universe and our solar system is a molecule in a big hand...

While you are at it, crank some Pink Floyd...

its actually a molecule in a brain, not a hand.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So why is the op in quotes?

Or is the op quoting himself?

If this isn't the real reality I want my money back.

I put too much time into it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOven
So why is the op in quotes?

Or is the op quoting himself?

If this isn't the real reality I want my money back.

I put too much time into it.

Only relatively speaking. Time does not actually exist.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
so is the moon still there if nobody is looking?

What the OP is talking about is actualy about himself, and the human beings. U know as many of us tend to be an attention whore in society, when in fact nobody realy needs u at all in their lives. Just my falling cents guys, cheers

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I thought our world was a painting? So now we have molecules in our brain that support information? Wouldnt these molecules be paintings also? Am I not understanding this? K I am taking the blue pill......

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

And now i am here...

She's here.

matrix
late 14c., from O.Fr. matrice, from L. matrix (gen. matricis) "pregnant animal," in L.L. "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (gen. matris) "mother." Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914.

She's about to give birth to another child, virtual reality artificial intelligence, Vrai.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join