It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wanted to say hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Been lurking a tad and making a few posts here and there. But have not made a formal introduction yet.

I love all the ideas and stories presented on ATS. While some maybe "Out there" more then others I respect others' beliefs and theories. As I don't like my beliefs stepped on or made out to feel lesser then others. Kind of a "Do one to others as they to you" type deal.

Having said that, I believe in UFOs and life outside this little blue planet. But I have a skeptic side to me on that issue as well. As there isn't a ton of hard evidence on it, but I won't put down others for trying to provide some hard evidence and having it fall short. The way I figure it, the more that skeptics arguments fall short the better the chance it's the real thing!

As far as religion goes I am more of a Atheist/Agnostic (50/50) when it comes to that topic. I don't dislike what religion has to offer as it is a very awesome thing for people to have and I respect that.

I enjoy science, astronomy, computers and gadgets! I build and repair PC's for friends and I am really into custom builds, overclocks and pc games

I am 28 years old currently living with my wife and son who is Autistic. I am unemployed, but tackling the issues that my son has is like having 2 jobs at times.

Other then that I enjoy my beer on the weekends and relaxing with a movie or two.

Kind regards, Gr1ill3d

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Hi GR1ill3d, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thank you for the links! Most of which I have read already and I have been a forum lurker for the better part of 3 months now, so I have a good grasp on how it works here. The only thing I am confused about is how the karma system works.

I have seen some people with tons of points and stars, flags etc.. but with 10 karma? I'll have to look through the links you posted, maybe I missed something, anyways cheers and thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Hi there, I just wanted to welcome you here. I noticed you put something about your son having autism. If you're in California, seek out the Regional Centers of California. They are a great resource even if you don't live in this state. They might be able to find resources in your own state to bring service to your son to give him a chance to reach his full potential. Regional Centers of California.

top topics

join