It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges dropped against McDonald's cashier who hit two women with a metal rod

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

quality update

with what did he actually hit them? looks very elastic / like very thin metal - was it some tool from the kitchen (what i assume) so his "brutal" attack may just look so brutal because of the multiple hits - but if you try to beat someone down with a "soft" tool it takes a few more hits than with a crowbar/a thick metal rod....and a skull fracture is a largly interpretable term...and all the screaming makes it look even more brutal than it is...

i would like to post some videos where you could see what i mean...but last time i posted some video like that i got "Extrem T/C" censorship so go to:

worldstarhiphop.com - search for "big mamas"

see, its all about how much one can take and how hard someone hits + the kind of tool...just screaming "brutal" because of "metal" and "multiple" and "skull fracture" isn't really the right way to interpret the scene...

anyway - self defense is self defense and this girl hit him and wanted to hit im again with a partner...if they aggressors would be boys nobody would say a word...
edit on 6-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
I am shocked by everyone comments. Yes it is self defence, but when they are on the ground posing no danger and he hits them again and again. That is NOT self defence! That is nothing but malicious violence.

Did you not see one of the women start to get up before he hit her again?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Okandetre
Also we have to remember we can't see what happens behind the counter when he strikes them the second time, for all we know they might have gone for him again, or not.

On a side note, I think the courts should clean their hands of this, and say all got what they deserved. It might serve as a warning for anyone starting fights in the future, since the idea of being prosecuted is, to some, not threatening, or so alien as to offer no deterrant.

No! You sir are being sexist! If the genders where reversed everyone would be celebrating the gal as a hero and demanding that the guy's be hanged. Those two thugs belong in jail, pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
Sorry but they deserved to be hit maybe when they attacked him, but repeatedly laying into them on the floor is the behaviour of a psychopath. Any man who thinks that they need a metal bar to defend against 2 women is not a man. He could have used his hands if he needed to and I'm sure the women would have ended up on the floor. People saying that they deserve to almost be killed over getting mad and coming at him is crazy, yes they were wrong but no they don't deserve to be brutalised. I am shocked that none of the employees tried to take the weapon of him when he started to lay into them on the ground, they are cowards.

I would rather be a human being, as your definition of being a "man" is being a "good little bi&*% slave of the vag".

The only psychopath is you, as psycho's tend to be sex addicts and your clearly showing undo deference because of the criminals genitalia that you want access to. If this would of happened in Pa, the clerk would of been well within his rights to use lethal force.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Good for him!

I thought he did go a bit too far, but at the end of the day, if these women did not attack him they would not have gotten beat down like that. Sometimes when you go looking for trouble, you find it. So even though I thought he went too far, it is good to see some common sense.

I also think these women should face charges. There are way way too many women in this world who do believe it is ok to beat up a man. If this was a case of men jumping a counter to attack a women, you can bet your backside that even if the women beat him up real bad, he will still be charged for assaulting the women. So in the interest of being fair, these women should be charged for assaulting the cashier.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You never mess with people who make your food, ever! This should be a golden rule. Always be polite & respectful to all servers. It's hilarious in this case the two women not only were rude & disrespectful but they actually leaped over the counter to attack him. Problem is, this guy has a violent history & will bring the pain

If I was apart of the jury I'd clear him of charges too. Good for him!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by posthuman
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Take that feminists.

The women weren't feminists, im not sure how you got to that conclusion. Also, if your trying to imply that ALL feminists would agree with these two idiot females taking this guy to court over assault charges then i deplore your obvious lack of intelligence and broad stereotyping of people.

Feminism has nothing to do with this at all.

Now the actual comment on the news, im really happy this guy got off with the charges, its to bad he's had to endure court though. Hope these two women get charged and he can finally get on with his life. Good luck to him

edit on 7-12-2011 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I think the feminist comment had more to do with them wanting equal rights , in this case they got equal rights to an @$$ whoopin. I'm still an old school, door opening, chair pulling out type of dude but the times, they are a changin'.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join