Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

only one politician has been constant with the truth

page: 1
11

log in

join

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
this is a grass roots produced video about the message ron paul has been trying to tell us for years.



listen to what he was saying years ago and look at what is happening now.

this guy speeks the truth and know what it means to speek from the heart,
not the bank balence

listen to the message


xploder




posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think 99% of ATS knows Ron Pauls consistency. The other 1% are brain-dead or are related to the other candidates in some way, which would still make them brain-dead from passed on genes.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Outstanding video. It should be one of his campaign ads.

The only difference I saw over the years is that he got progressively more p***ed off about the direction our country is going.

Ron Paul 2012



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I hope this gets out to the masses. If you don't agree with what he says maybe you should look for citizenship in a different country.

If you think he's unelectable, its only because of corruption. MSM clearly giving him limited screen time, I have news for the MSM outlets, you cant limit screen time on the internet. You can say "Ron Paul supporters flooded our polls with votes" and make it look like you're the poor innocent victim of some cyber attack. The truth is, you did get flooded with votes and it wasn't a cyber attack by any means.

It's us the people that want him. The first network that gets it thru their heads will be next mega network. Imagine all the commercial profits you will get when you air Ron Paul. At this time, in America, it would be Super Bowl type profits. Open your eyes. I don't care if you are greedy, take the money, it's as worthless as the paper its printed on. Air Ron Paul and watch all the eyes of America glued to the screen.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I know about his consistency

I just don't agree with the things he's consistent with

makes sense?



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
He has my vote because of his consistently, If elected and he gets the change he’s looking for, it will be rough for all, but not as bad as it will be if America keeps going in the same direction that is currently the trend.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great video. I just posted it on my Facebook. You guys over there are very lucky you have a chance to turn the page. I believe the world is also lucky. It just doesnt know it yet. His forgien policy of getting out of everyones back yard will indeed bring peace.
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Soo whats wrong in this situation?!?!?

1: You have a person who stands by his opinions and views.
2: The ppl of US seem to be ignorant of this fact.
3: It will never happen.

Remember Kennedy....

Its easy to kill a president......
Even the govmt itself can do that.

And there is the problem..

Money, Power and attitude....



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It's a shame that too much honesty inhibits one from being genuinely electable. Unfortunately Paul's stance steps on too many toes of profitability. But we shall see....
Another candidate that is honest imo, and has refused corporate handouts is Buddy Roemer. It's too bad he is not even on the radar from lack of funding, but he's a good politician, for whatever that is worth anymore.

Peace,
spec



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Outstanding video. It should be one of his campaign ads.

The only difference I saw over the years is that he got progressively more p***ed off about the direction our country is going.

Ron Paul 2012


I agree. I think this should be a campaign ad. The recent one he came out with was silly. This one speaks volumes.



posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I think 99% of ATS knows Ron Pauls consistency. The other 1% are brain-dead or are related to the other candidates in some way, which would still make them brain-dead from passed on genes.


Or not American and couldn't give two thirds of a pint of p**s about US presidential candidates...



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics
 


Whether or not you want to realize it, the U.S. has more influence on the world than you think. Not that you should care about Presidential candidates out here. At least refrain from talking out of your @ss and see the bigger picture.



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
edit on 8-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed






top topics



 
11

log in

join